saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 6:47:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","thevolatilebg"]

[attr="class","thevolatiletxt"]

[attr="class","thevolatileicon"]
in another lifetime, perhaps things would have turned out differently. perhaps he could have been happy and free, void of all expections and responsibilities to simply exist. he had seen glimpses of such a life, having experienced it even though he cannot fully recall it, and deep down, he knows he is deserving of it.

in this one, however, he is chained. he is drowning. what he thinks is his lifeline approaches; damnation veiled as salvation in the form of a florist he has somehow come to love.

"elisa."

he turns, calling back with a question to the first time they met in the warmth of his domain.

"how was the journey?"
[attr="class","thevolatiletag"]

[newclass=.thevolatilebg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/kaboom.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#805045;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#805045;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatileicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thevolatiletxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiledice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thevolatiletxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thevolatilepkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatilepkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatilepkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thevolatileart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatileart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatileartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatileartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 7:06:56 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

She walked with the solemnity of an executioner approaching the guillotine.[break][break]

Chains bound them both, tied to separate divine masters and beholden to separate factions. His bindings seemed invisible to him still, but hers had always been as glaring as the lava illuminating these volcanic walls.[break][break]

He'd invited her here despite all the turmoil and grief her presence had ever inflicted upon him, knowingly and unknowingly.[break][break]

She'd come despite every reason he'd given her to refuse him.[break][break]

"Matias."[break][break]

The heat sweltered around them both, shimmering faintly in the silence.[break][break]

"I'm beginning to get used to it. What I'd like to know is why you chose this as the destination."[break][break]

Except she knew. She was fairly certain she knew, and she dreaded it.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 7:16:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

the heat of mount chimney pales in comparison to the RED SHARD in his pocket; how it feels as though it's constantly searing into his flesh but never branding, at least not without his final decision.

"i found it fitting for many reasons."

besides it being his domain and where he feels safest—still, after all this time—logically, it's where it makes the most sense. should anything go wrong, he knows the league would be quick to respond. he still chooses to put his faith in them, believing in the AQUA INITIATIVE to do what it is meant to.

but that's only if things go wrong. which it won't.

"i'm surprised you came. i didn't think you would, given the risks."

[newclass=.thevolatilebg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/kaboom.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#805045;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#805045;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatileicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thevolatiletxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiledice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thevolatiletxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thevolatilepkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatilepkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatilepkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thevolatileart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatileartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatileartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 7:26:57 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I figured the risks were why you invited me, and not someone else."[break][break]

She'd not wanted to come here. A thousand excuses presented themselves to deny his request, but each one had been overcome by other pressing concerns.[break][break]

Chief among them: How would know if she had succeeded, if she didn't report as much to him?[break][break]

Emerald eyes scanned the interior of this place before settling on him again, attempting to place the emotion in his gaze.[break][break]

"Are you afraid?" she asked him gently. "Of the Red Shard."[break][break]

That had been the other reason. The guilt. The responsibility.[break][break]

The knowledge if he indirectly died at her hands, she should at least bear witness to it.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 7:35:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

there are only a few, manageable risks for her, the biggest one being the possibility of death, but even that could be seen as a blessing for people like them, plagued with a lifetime of servitude to otherworldly beings.

the other risk, which he assumes she managed with ease, is the risk of being caught by the league. with all the added surveillance placed on him, it comes as no surprise that his visit here to mount chimney would be known to them. if he had to guess, whoever's assigned to him lurks not too far away, skulking in the shadows. or behind a tree at the base of the mountain.

her question is met with a shake of his head and an immediate response.

"no."

his answer is firm, as though void of doubt.

"i'm afraid of losing control."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 7:48:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Rocket knew where she was, of course. They knew everything. More than thought they knew.[break][break]

More than she'd ever confess to him, especially now, when he was so close to imminent death.[break][break]

"That's unusual," she commented, drawing closer to him. Her hand lightly brushed against his arm, finding the primal markings that denoted the other Red Shards pulsing beneath the skin, before she gazed deeply into his eyes. "It's never frightened you before."[break][break]

How many times had she seen the monstrosity in him take life? Even here, in this very place, she'd borne witness to that side of him -- back when he'd tried to kill her for daring to reject him.[break][break]

She didn't look away from him.[break][break]

"You must be afraid of losing something, then."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 7:58:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","theoutcastbg"]

[attr="class","theoutcasttxt"]

[attr="class","theoutcasticon"]
"i'm afraid of losing you."

a partial lie; or at least not the entire truth; because the person he fears losing most is not there in the molten halls of mount chimney. it is not his florist whom he has proclaimed his love and loyalty for even at the cost of his illustrious titles. no, that person is far away from here, having left him a promise along with the decision to make.

will you still be here either way?

his hand curls around the RED SHARD in his pocket, yet to pull it into existence.

of course.

he doesn't look away from her.

"will you still be here?"
[attr="class","theoutcasttag"]

[newclass=.theoutcastbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#99726a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#99726a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasticon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.theoutcasttxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcastdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.theoutcasttxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.theoutcastpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcastpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcastpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.theoutcastart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcastart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcastartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcastartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 14:00:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A bittersweet smile answered that lie as she took his hand in hers.[break][break]

"You don't have to be frightened of that, Matias."[break][break]

She'd never been a gifted liar, not in the traditional sense. She preferred the realm of half-truths and delusions, things that hinted at what was left unsaid.[break][break]

The lie she gave him was no different.[break][break]

"I'll be with you until the end."[break][break]

She meant it, for the few remaining hours would still live.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 5:15:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

it doesn't quite feel the same coming from her.

no relief comes from her affirmation, not even when she takes his hand in hers. he may squeeze her hand but it is not with gratitude. if anything, it is most akin to guilt.

"i believe you."

his other hand brings the RED SHARD into existence, shedding it free into the warmth of his domain. he holds it precariously between fingers as its crimson shades blend imperfectly with the environment around them.

"you gave me everything i've asked for and more. for that, i'm grateful. but i wasn't lying to you. i don't need it anymore."

despite the omnipresent weight he bears, the RED SHARD is offered back to her.

"take it."

[newclass=.theoutcastbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#99726a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#99726a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasticon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.theoutcasttxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcasttxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcastdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.theoutcasttxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.theoutcastpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcastpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcastpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.theoutcastart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcastartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.theoutcastartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 5:34:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The warmth of his hand was replaced with that of the Red Shard pulsing in her palm, so aglow with its own fiery life she'd believe its authenticity wholeheartedly -- had she not witnessed its creation by firsthand.[break][break]

"If that's what you desire," she conceded easily, her fingers curling over the false artifact as she held it close. "Yes, Matias, I will take this back from you."[break][break]

Despite the softness of her voice, she'd no more surrendered to him here than a Seviper surrendered its lair by lying coiled in wait.[break][break]

Poisoners understood the value of patience better than most.[break][break]

"...Did fear alone change your mind?"[break][break]

All of her face was bathed now in its blood-red radiance.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 5:40:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"i saw the life i could live without being forever indebted to groudon. it never needed me, at least not in the same way i needed it."

he'd been a fool to have ever considered his patronage as a partnership when it had always been more skewed in GROUDON's favor. for the longest time, he thought he could tip the scales back only to have lost control, sense, and reason.

"i won't be controlled any longer. my path is my own. my choices are my own."

my mind is my own.

if only it were that simple.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 5:48:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I see."[break][break]

Elisabeth examined the nightmare-born jewel quietly, turning it over so each facet gleamed like crackling magma.[break][break]

"Are you relinquishing Groudon?" she asked him, face tilting up so that she could see him clearly. "Surrendering a tie to a patron is a dangerous thing. No god enjoys being scorned. Unless... Ah. Of course."[break][break]

He'd hear the faint stirring of pity in her voice, genuine in its commiseration. This part of her was real.[break][break]

"You plan to continue defying your patron's will, then, regardless of the consequences?"[break][break]

That had been the path she'd chosen with Wo-chien. She wouldn't wish that dissonance on anyone.[break][break]

Not even .

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 5:55:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

his gaze has yet to lift from the RED SHARD, drawn to it in a way that makes it seem almost impossible to ever fathom stepping out of its orbit. to do so would be heresy, and he would burn at the stake for it.

"what consequences? it either lives with what it has or fucks off to find someone else. let it try. eventually, groudon will realize that there is no one else more capable than me, with or without the rest of the red orb."

arrogance pours like lava, hot enough to melt away any doubt.

his gaze finally lifts, tearing away from the power he once held so dear to find hers.

"don't you see, elisa? there are no consequences. not for me."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 6:03:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You don't understand what happened to your brother, do you?"[break][break]

A chill shivered through her, despite the stifling temperature all around them both, and Elisabeth's entire body tensed.[break][break]

Her grip on the gem tightened, her fist shining brightly as if she'd caught a living ember in her hands.[break][break]

"...Tapu Fini has been obsessed with him ever since she bonded herself to me. I can't shake the feeling she wants to punish him for leaving her, even though it was through no fault of his own."[break][break]

She bit her lip, resolving on how far to complete this thought, before compromising with herself on how much to say.[break][break]

"Whatever she did to him, it tortured him. I am almost certain of it."[break][break]

The hardness of a warning underscored her final words.[break][break]

"Tapu Fini never exerted as powerful an influence on him as Groudon has upon you. I do not think it would be indifferent to your dismissal."[break][break]

Groudon knew now how rare it was to find vessels strong enough to bear the heavy burden it demanded.[break][break]

Just as Wo-chien and Tapu Fini had staked their possessive claims on her.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 6:14:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","littlesilphbg"]

[attr="class","littlesilphtxt"]

[attr="class","littlesilphicon"]

his face betrays little except for the slight twitch of his cheek, blood quick to rise in anger at the mere mention of his brother. it's poetic, almost, that they're almost exactly where they once were a year ago where had made the same fatal mistake.

with his hands free, unshackled and unbound, he reaches up to caress her cheek, smoothing down the lines of her jaw in what would normally be an affectionate gesture.

"sure, but you seem to be forgetting one thing."

all in an instant, affection dies as he grabs her jaw only to lean in close to whisper,

"i am not my brother."

with a vindictive shove, the ground splits beneath him along with the cracked fortitude of his mind. he turns, then, and steps away without sparing a look back at the woman he loves.

"come. let's leave."
[attr="class","littlesilphtag"]

[newclass=.littlesilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.littlesilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.littlesilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.littlesilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.littlesilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]