saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 9:38:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","corruptedbg"]

[attr="class","corruptedtxt"]

[attr="class","corruptedicon"]
despite himself, a laugh escapes the same way it always has, easily and carefree. his gaze drags off the ground, expecting to see vibrant colors that make up a rainbow; for moments, he swears he sees them behind kyle's eyes.

"you're still playing with me."

memories rise to the surface at the mere presence of the knife. he recognizes it immediately, and though he doesn't remember all of it anymore, he still feels the same.

"no, i don't."

his hand lifts, attempting to fold over kyle's and the knife.

"but i know you will because you have to."
[attr="class","corruptedtag"]

[newclass=.corruptedbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasboom.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#f2edec;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#f2edec;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.corruptedtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corrupteddice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.corruptedtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.corruptedpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.corruptedart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 9:51:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he smiles fondly at matias' judgement. there's no demand in his tone, leaving only a plea for his only idea of salvation.

and in the same way he reads him, kyle fires back with the way matias would often respond.

"would groudon allow this?" he asks.

there was one answer, and the bond between them, strong as ever for reasons that aren't as optimistic for them, was being challenged by the rayquaza on the horizon.

"do you want to test what happens the moment i plunge this blade in his ideal avatar?"

a smile appears, as if to test fate was to make an innocent gamble on whether it would rain or not. the blade points to matias' throat, which was easier to break through.

"you would just have to accept the aftermath if the worst does happen."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 10:00:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"groudon doesn't matter."

why would it? with SOLGALEO present, the intimate bond he shares with his patron has been muted, though not severed. he suspects the only way to ever break that bond would be to die which brings him back to the present.

this is what power is, elisabeth.

the skin of his neck meets the tip of the blade, bringing him closer to death than consuming the RED SHARD ever did.

his hand tightens as he makes one final plea.

"do you love me?"

[newclass=.corruptedbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasboom.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#f2edec;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#f2edec;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.corruptedtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corrupteddice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.corruptedtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.corruptedpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.corruptedart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 10:13:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
love.

for an orphan who had to fend off for himself and grew up with absent parents, his definition of it is skewed. much like how matias' looks at it from his own perspective, so does kyle.

"how do you define love?" he asks.

the knife draws blood as it cuts the outermost layer of matias' skin. while his hand may not tremble, reluctance plays a part on being unable to pull the trigger.

kyle spoils matias like his dogs, even if it meant doing the opposite of what he should do.

"if we go by mine, then yeah, i do."

he always had.

"you should realize how many chances i've given you already." to break free. to take it easy and let groudon take the reins. "you can always succumb to the temptation to do what you want. i know you want to end your life not for yourself, but for everyone else."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 10:24:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

blood leaks into a small stream that travels down his neck to join the path carved by the markings on his skin. groudon has always had an influence over him whether he realizes it or not; in the way he acts, in the markings on his skin, and in the volatility he claims is his own; but the truth is simpler.

"i want to. but i'm scared, kyle."

he has never run from a fight, not even when all the odds were stacked against him; he can take on squads of enemies and hold off invasions but he cannot do the one thing he is meant to do; the one thing that would redeem himself.

selfishly, he pawns it off.

"can you do this for me?"

his hand falls as he exhales, drawing what should be his final breath.

"please."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 10:33:24 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i could."

the knife traces its way to his chest. training within the police force allows him to locate a place in his chest where a stab can be fatal. kyle realizes he needs matias not to drown in his own blood for the finale.

he wants to hear his final words.

"but know that this wouldn't be the worst punishment you will ever be facing from now on."

kyle faces him with a stare of indignation. there's no warmth in being forced to do what he wants, and he doesn't give matias the benefit of seeing one last solemn look of his king.

the dagger plunges between the volatile's ribs straight to his vitals. the soot that snows on them alight in embers, and it will be then that matias will recognize these flames as ho-oh's rather than groudon's.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 10:49:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

in the brief flicker of a moment before embers alight, his eternal, cursed bond to his patron rips him away from his sanctuary. he has long adhered to wordless orders disguised as his own thoughts. this time is no different.

he should have known better.

with a simple flick of his wrist, he returns right as the knife is plunged into him. a gasp is drawn. an attempt at peace is made. but as he opens his eyes expecting to see the paradise he fought so hard for, he is met with his worst nightmare.

the power to control whether someone lives,

embers alight, shining down on the EARTH SPIKE through 's chest.

or dies.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 10:59:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
blood is coughed up. the smile comes.

although he can produce the ash that was been told by legends to be a cure-all, the purifying flames of the rainbow pokemon needed conditions to be cleared before kyle can conjure them in huge volumes.

the first of the dominos fall, and everything else follows.

"good job."

a hand clears stains of blood from the volatile's face.

"give in-" he coughs again, "to your emotions."

lightning starts striking from above without clouds forming. large bolts rain from above, condemning the peak of mt. chimney to another bout of calamity as destiny's way of shedding tears.

[attr="class","rbynote"]when killed, kyle can SUMMON A CALAMITY (an cataclysmic field of flame, thunder and rain) that scorches a large area around him.
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 11:25:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

there is no stronger emotion than pain.

his eyes, wide and erratic, fixate on the EARTH SPIKE, staring at the muted blood as it continues to pour and pour and pour, each beat mirrored by the thumping of his heart against the blade in his chest.

color returns at a great cost; one he was never willing to pay.

the volcano trembles not only from the ERUPTION but also from the loss suffered; from the raw, unforgiving pain of losing everything. at the peak of the volcano, PRIMAL GROUDON feels the same pain, too, and perhaps that is what proves to be the difference as it finally submits to RAYQUAZA.

he holds the emergent in his shaking hands, tears flowing to join rivers of red and streaks of gold.

"i'm sorry."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 11:51:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
hanging on the last shred of consciousness remains to be kyle's biggest feat in terms of effort spent. there are more things needed to be said, but time runs out as quick as the pain of being impaled fading away.

"don't be." reassurance comes with a smile of success in his face. "this is penance for your transgressions."

like striking a match, friction from matias' conflicting emotions will serve as fuel for the fire that immolates the immediate areas. inferno rages through, and it is through the flames of ho-oh that earns the world its colors back.

"you will live as per lopez's will. there is no easy way out for you, nor will there be redemption."

breaking the avatar meant providing a channel to its patron. if arceus can influence the isolated bond between kyle's sygna suit with his smeargle, then so can ho-oh's flames with something as trivial as darkrai's corruption of groudon. [1]

"this is not mercy, but a request."

a request to live on.

it may not have worked on kyogre, but kyle knows it will with groudon's avatar. [2]. sacred fire's properties were convenient but iffy with restrictions, but that doesn't mean it went unexplored. [3][4]

there was only one chance for this, and he has to make it count.

"you're a good piece. keep yourself safe."

the rainbow pokemon's sacred fire burns away at the black and white. immolation comes to consume the two in one final burst of glory before being cooled down with layers of ice violently jutting out spikes of frost from the epicenter of the calamity.

the calamity fixes itself, just like how rebirth ruins the ending of the tragic story written by the soldier and the florist.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 13:04:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","volatilerebornbg"]

[attr="class","volatilereborntxt"]

[attr="class","volatilerebornicon"]
"it's over. we've lost."

"you hear whatever i hear, so i know you heard ho-oh. i will heed its request and live as that's what kyle wanted, but i will no longer live to serve you."

"sure, you could sever our pact and move on to find another avatar, but you won't make it very far. come on, think. you've submitted to rayquaza and the league. you'll be contained and controlled, and without an avatar, that's all you'll ever be. the league's pet. do you really think you have a future without me?"

"but this doesn't have to be the end."

"you won't control me any longer. we'll be doing things on my terms from now on. don't be mistaken, i still want what you want, our goals remain aligned, but listen to me when i say my mind will be my own and if you dare to intrude again, i'll bury you so fucking deep you won't ever see the light of day again."

"do we have an agreement? take your time. we have nowhere to be."

"good."
[attr="class","volatilereborntag"]

[newclass=.volatilerebornbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgone.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilereborntxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilereborntxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#805045;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilereborntxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#805045;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilereborntxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilerebornicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilereborntag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.volatilereborntxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilereborntxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilereborntxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilereborntxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilereborndice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.volatilereborntxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilereborntxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.volatilerebornpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilerebornpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilerebornpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.volatilerebornart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilerebornart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilerebornartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.volatilerebornartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 4:01:30 GMT
shiv Avatar

PRIMEVAL

CORRUPTED RED SHARD ARC

LATE MARCH — By cataclysm's end, Mt. Chimney is forever changed. Its vulcanic body is collapsed in, but the misshapen mount remains: a literal standing testament of the region's resiliency.

Exposed lava flows stream down the side of the volcano like ceaseless tears. However, the molten currents are otherwise contained.

The townships of Lavaridge and Fallarbor have been damaged by the eruption; however, the losses are minimal. League Officers secure the perimeter. Rangers ensure that wildlife is protected from hot soot and debris. Swiftly, reconstruction efforts commence alongside the delivery of aid.

As holds tight his paling love, his fading Galar, HO-OH'S SACRED FIRE consummates the end of their story. The windburnt arena, scorched monochrome by the apocalyptic sun, begins to heal. Color returns by the consecrated flame. However, ominous traces of and 's interference remain.

The FALSE RED SHARD has left a lingering corruption in the surrounding environment, showing in the form of corrupted droughts: brief and nothing too dangerous, but muting all color when they manifest in the wild.

Thanks to the hard fought efforts of , , , , and the THE AQUA INTIATIVE, the GROUDON is contained. 's RAYQUAZA ensures the pacification of the titan as it heals. The pokeball containing 's SOLGALEO is secured by the League.

TOP CHAMPION is dead. His remains are nowhere to be found, and his rainbow-feathered patron has disappeared sometime during deluge of flame. Those who are able to witness Kyle's final moments may perceive his death to be a sacrificial act. had perished in the flames too.

But it is not who returns. Instead, it is . Purification grants emancipation. While the ELITE FOUR MEMBER recovers, he takes a leave of absence in conjunction with his temporary suspension. Days pass. Weeks burn by. A month passes... and still, there is no sign of 's return. Gym Leader refuses to agree to a state funeral for him, insistent that Ho-oh's avatar will return—as promised.

Official Statement[break]from[BREAK]the League

AN EXCERPT

The Council announces the successful containment of the incident at Mt. Chimney, made possible through the swift actions of the A.Q.U.A. Initiative. Aid will continue to be delivered to the surrounding municipalities and communities near the mountain and the Jagged Pass.

Furthermore, Groudon's Avatar, , is now in League custody for recovery and restorative purposes. While his condition remains stable, he has been suspended from his role as Elite Four until further notice, with his rehabilitation showing promise.

It is with solemn hearts that our nation mourns the loss of Top Champion , a revered war hero whose dedication to Hoenn and revitalization of the gym challenge have left an indelible mark. His selfless sacrifices in the battle against Team Rocket serve will never be forgotten.

Team Rocket is made fully aware of the incident, for the confrontation has been fully recorded by Head Scientist 's UNOWN. The Boss delivers a message to the syndicate:

DIRECTIVE FROM[break]THE BOSS

"we have witnessed the league's latest failures. even the most powerful of their avatars has proven himself to be a fallible creature. an unruly beast susceptible to avarice and arrogance like , like , and now, .

the aqua initiative is but a farce. a ticking time bomb like and her incompetent government.

we will be making our move imminently. continue to shed light on the league's faults. they are cracking as we speak."
Consequently, several things occur by the BEGINNING OF APRIL.
  • ascends to the TOP CHAMPION role.

• Elite Four operations and challenges are temporarily suspended.

• Search parties are sporadically sent to look for to no avail.

• Team Rocket training drills increase drastically.

However, the faction conflict seemingly takes a pause when trainers across the nation disappear for a few days in late April...

CORRUPTED[break]RED SHARD ARC

THREAD TRACKER

Below is a link to a PDF FILE that outlines a list of threads leading up to this narrative moment. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but these threads have been chosen for their clear and purposeful connection with this thread.

This list of threads will be updated with new additions by the end of this narrative.