Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 6:32:10 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"We aren't gods, Matias!"[break][break]

Her jaw ached from his unrelenting iron grip, throbbing in silent agony where he'd shoved her aside. Still, she shouted at him through the pain, her cries rising over the din of bubbling lava as her frustration mounted.[break][break]

The sheer breadth of his arrogance spoke to a deeper misunderstanding, a fundamental hubris that would kill him even if the Red Shard in her hands didn't.[break][break]

"Wo-chien almost killed me for daring to disobey it!" she continued to shout, and how she hated the way her voice broke with that confession, burdened by the shame of her weakness being witnessed by of all people. "Our patrons don't give a damn about us -- not me, not your brother, and not you. Not beyond what we can give them."[break][break]

All around her the volcano floor shook with unsteady tremors, the displeasure of the Volatile causing the earth to groan open. Even so, she remained stubbornly standing in place, the Red Shard glimmering defiantly in her grasp.[break][break]

She refused to follow him in his ignorance.[break][break]

"Run from that truth if you want, but it only makes you a coward."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 8:58:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","littlesilphbg"]

[attr="class","littlesilphtxt"]

[attr="class","littlesilphicon"]
no longer leashed, hoping it would be the other way around, he fully expects her to follow as he had done so time and time again only to suddenly stop when hears her call out in defiance.

"all of you are the same."

he sighs at the bitter conclusion that is unlike . they never listen, too stubborn; not even prideful; for their own good.

a coward.

the crack in the ground further splits, snaking towards her as he turns and shouts.

"then what would you have me do, elisa? tell me! fucking enlighten me with all your wisdom and experience of having not one but two fucking patrons at your beck and call."

he points.

"would you have me consume the red shard? is that the better fate than daring to disobey groudon? you'd rather see me die now than bet on to live."
[attr="class","littlesilphtag"]

[newclass=.littlesilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.littlesilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.littlesilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.littlesilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.littlesilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 14:03:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yes," she retorted hotly, "we are all the same, Matias. We all die. You are not invincible."[break][break]

With or without the Red Shard, she realized now. If Groudon desired and coveted that power, despite Darkrai's influence, then she'd already ruined him.[break][break]

How long would that deity resist what it wanted? How patient had Groudon ever been with him?[break][break]

"Consume the Red Shard or don't. Either choice will have ramifications. Closing your eyes to that and pretending not to see it doesn't make that any less true."[break][break]

The crack between them splintered further, and as that fissure snaked towards her, impossible vines burst from the earth to deny its advance. They withered almost immediately in the unseasonal heat, but the GRUDGE that had summoned them still lingered.[break][break]

Her hand shook, the jagged edges of the gem cutting into her palm.[break][break]

"The depth of Groudon's greed killed Bailey Cooper. You don't know your limits. And you don't know Groudon's. But whichever choice you make forces you to learn one or the other."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 4:55:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

you are not invincible.

wrong.

wrong.

with an idle flick of his wrist—a simple move so effortless that it's almost comical what comes from it—the ground beneath her erupts, breaking through the vines to launch her into the air and right into his waiting grasps.

his hand closes around her neck.

"my limits have always been clear to me but i was wrong about one thing. i see it so clearly now—how you doubt me—how you've always doubted me. you've never believed in me, have you?"

he'll prove them all wrong.

"give it to me."

[newclass=.littlesilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.littlesilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.littlesilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.littlesilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.littlesilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.littlesilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 5:13:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

He'd never changed.[break][break]

He'd always been that same psychotic fucker she met on Mt. Chimney, the one whose hands had wrapped around her neck just to remind her how powerless she was before a man blessed with the might of a god.[break][break]

What good was the 'love' of a man like that? What good was it, when it always wound up endangering her like this?[break][break]

Laughter bubbled out of her throat suddenly, manic and wild, even as he exerted pressure on her windpipe to silence her in a fit of coughing.[break][break]

The guilt dissipated, mercifully relinquishing her from its grasp as she grinned back at him, an ochre sheen darkening her emerald eyes.[break][break]

"Do I doubt you, Matias?" she asked him mockingly, and for all her amusement, her voice came out strangled. "Or do I just see you clearly for who you are?"[break][break]

The lovesick boy who'd taken her hand in Lilycove had never been the real him. The tender embrace she'd awakened to in his arms had been the lie.[break][break]

This -- the crazed and wild man who threatened her life for daring to dissent -- this had always been him.[break][break]

He deserved this.[break][break]

He deserved every consequence he would receive from , from Groudon, from the League, and from her.[break][break]

Elisabeth raised the Red Shard in front of him then, dangling it in her grip before him as if she intended to hand it over, before she did the thing she knew would incense him most.[break][break]

"Power isn't given, Matias," she whispered, taunting him, "it's taken."[break][break]

Her grin widened, laughing as she tossed the priceless jewel over her shoulder, where it might perish in the sea of lava like a dream deferred.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 5:37:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

the dangled RED SHARD taunts him with sweet whispers and false promises of powers that would inevitably lead to his demise. they may pray for his downfall but he will do what he has always done.

he will overcome and survive because that is what he demands—not groudon, not the league, but he himself.

his eyes widen in faux shock as the RED SHARD is tossed into the sea of lava. what result she sought to gain would forever be lost, drowned in red. forgets that this is his domain. she is nothing more than a guest, invited into the warmth only to cast it aside with her cold bitterness.

he clicks his tongue, disappointed.

"you're so predictable."

the RED SHARD never sinks in. it floats curiously on the surface as though held in place, suspended by the will of the universe.

"you're insane," he laughs, "but that's why i love you."

his other hand slowly lifts, and with it, the lava parts for a bit of earth to lift the RED SHARD, carrying it to where it rightfully belongs.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 5:53:57 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

You're so predictable, she smiled to herself as he accused her of the same aloud.[break][break]

What did men like him value more than anything in the world? Power.[break][break]

What did they resent more than anything else? Being made weak by someone like her.[break][break]

Her late husband had fallen the same way Matias would. The only difference was Matias would die with eyes open.[break][break]

"You said this was the part of me you fell in love with," she reminded him, watching as the Red Shard drifted back towards them both on a crimson ribbon of trickling lava. It winked up at her, unharmed, as if conveying the secret kindling in its crystalline heart. "Does that mean I make you feel sane?"[break][break]

The mirrored version of herself and Matias reflected in its sparkling facets made her look so weak and pitiful in his grip, but Elisabeth had never before felt so confident and assured in her own strength.[break][break]

He couldn't hurt her, not the way she knew she could hurt him.[break][break]

"Go on, then. You have me and the Red Shard both in your grasp," she goaded him, fearless despite the very real and present danger she was inviting from him. "What will you do with either? Show me what kind of man you believe yourself to be."[break][break]

The dormant volcano seemed frighteningly alive in this moment, as if the sparking anger of the man across from her might be enough to set all their world aflame.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 6:24:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

mutual insanity presents itself when either side refuses to concede, each boasting arrogance in themselves and in the supposed power they wield. he believes she couldn't hurt him, and she believes he couldn't hurt her. they would rather die sharing the same belief than find common ground.

"i've already shown you who i am."

and she'd delivered him a gift only to spit in his face in his own home.

"i know you don't love me, and why you can't love me."

he says after a pained sigh as his hand collapses over the RED SHARD. lava spills between his fingers, though he does not burn.

"once this is over, i'll kill that fucker bee, and then we can finally be together. wait for me, elisabeth. i swear it will be worth it."

after a parting, forceful kiss, he releases her and steps towards the lava with acceptance, urgency, and desperation.

"do it."

from the depths of mount chimney, GROUDON rises to claim its birthright with a FIRE BLAST. damning flames pour over matias but it is the RED SHARD that cracks.

and with it, what remains of his control.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 7:12:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

(tw: abuse)
[break]

"You're delusional--"[break][break]

Her vicious retort was silenced as he violently captured her mouth in his. Nothing of his previous gentleness manifested here; all of his touch was rough and uncaring, punishing in its fierce hold. Instinctively she struggled against him with teeth and fists, biting back so that his lip welled with blood.[break][break]

The heat of her resentment was something he could feel burning beneath her skin.[break][break]

"You don't know what love is," she spat at him, snarling as he released her. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, regarding him with utter disdain. "Or what it is to wield power greater than you understand."[break][break]

She remained bereft of either. What love she had she didn't deserve; what power she possessed was never truly her own.[break][break]

He didn't understand his fate was the same as hers. But he would learn.[break][break]

The world shuddered as Groudon loomed over them both, the same way that titan had threatened her in the caverns of the resurfaced island. Her heightened adrenaline faded as that first jolt of sobering fear returned to her, whispering that she could no longer stop the path she'd set them both upon.[break][break]

She saw Matias confidently walk towards his own destruction, fascinated by the inevitability of it all, and disturbed by her inability to stop these pieces she'd long put into motion.[break][break]

The FIRE BLAST's flames washed over him in a bastardized baptism, his shadow lengthening behind him the nearer he came to his patron. She almost expected to see Darkrai's figure slinking out from that penumbral silhouette -- but no, nothing betrayed the truth to him as he advanced.[break][break]

Her mouth moved as if to speak, but no sound came out.[break][break]

Instead, a foreign and intrusive excitement thrilled through her, the presence of her Divine patron left unseen and buried in the darkest corners of her mind.[break][break]

"Isn't this what we do? We ruin people."
[break]

She forced herself to watch as Matias damned himself before gods and men, made complicit by her silence.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 6:56:51 GMT
shiv Avatar

PRIMEVAL

CORRUPTED RED SHARD ARC

MATIAS CONSUMES THE RED SHARD. Although it is a construct of nightmares, the slimmest modicum of truth resides within its murky make. And that truth is enough.

Enough to catalyze the primal energies coursing within 's body. The same energies that have killed the Draconids of old. The very ether that claimed 's life.

And yet, does not succumb. He is of different breeding. He is The Volatile: the truest manifestation of unpredictability and volcanicity Hoenn has ever known.

From her web, is granted audience to this terrible ascension.

And his subsequent, beautiful ruination.

While WO-CHIEN had never whispered 's name within its despiteous catechism, the Snail's schemes had accounted for this salient possibility. Walsh may have provided the cursed ruby, but it is WO-CHIEN who provides the Bablyonian stage.

The tragedy plays out in flames that violently burn black and white. As the Goliath relishes in its PRIMAL REVERSION, DESOLATE LAND activates. Extremely harsh sunlight drowns the land; a false sun rises above the world. Corrupted completion renders the rays black.

Beneath the shining lie, all color dies. Matias' untamed body glows with primal markings. Where Bailey lived, Matias lives. Ancient power burns throughout his body in terrifying, invasive waves. Matias is thrown in chaos, but with enough control that it sharpens his bedlam into the most dangerous weapon.

Those who have been tracking 's moves from afar, bear witness to this final sun. Whilst the dial counts down, they must move with dreadful purpose. As shield and spear, the League marches to save him. Or to kill him.

CORRUPTED[break]RED SHARD ARC

THREAD TRACKER

Below is a link to a PDF FILE that outlines a list of threads leading up to this narrative moment. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but these threads have been chosen for their clear and purposeful connection with this thread.

This list of threads will be updated with new additions by the end of this narrative.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 8:07:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","corruptedbg"]

[attr="class","corruptedtxt"]

[attr="class","corruptedicon"]
he is burned, scorned with ruinous grudge and envy, corrupted by false promises and whispers of power, but he is not consumed. he is not ruined.

HE IS WHOLE.

as the false sun rises high above mount chimney, its black rays oppressively cast, matias rises engulfed in ancient chaos that burns with such volatility that would have made any mortal crumble.

through the muted FIRE BLAST, his gaze cuts through to find 's, though his eyes are far from crazed; they are distant.

"YOU'RE WRONG."

they are lost.

"I AM A GOD."

they are sad.

the black and white of FIRE BLAST seeps into his flesh, corrupting primal markings with an old and terrible omen. the league may march but not fast enough to stop him from rising and claiming what is rightfully his. he is hoenn's revenant, here to cleanse the land and return them to paradise.

he will save them.

WE WILL FREE THEM.

"RUN."

from afar, the league watches on tenterhooks waiting for the inevitable moment they'd be forced to respond. with the majority occupied with the perils of the giant chasm and area zero, only a select few could be spared, unsure what inevitability would even befall on this day.

perhaps, it'd be nothing.

perhaps, they're simply overreacting.

but as the FALSE SUN rises and the ground trembles, corrupting under DESOLATE LAND and a DROUGHT so arid that their mouths dry and their lips crack, they know their hands are forced.

the league has to respond.

and so comes the order.

from the base of the mountain, , , and make their approach.

from the skies, and advance, though they will soon find their approach hindered.

will they ascend in time?

EXPOSITION & GUIDELINES
big thanks to all the writers involved as well as shiv for supporting this little development! this thread can now be treated as a mini-raid, subject to mod posts from myself at the end of every round.

some story beats have been planned, but if there are any particular ones you want to hit in this raid, let me know and we can work toward it together!

. THE ARTIFICIAL SUN is casting black rays, making the entire scene BLACK AND WHITE. think giedi prime from dune 2 if you've seen the movie!
. feel free to post as many times as you want between rounds, though matias/groudon will likely only respond at the end of every round.
. ONE POKEMON out at a single time with a maximum of TWO MOVES per round. you can split these moves between posts in the same round.
. the two groups will meet up eventually!
. the tentative end date is currently set for mid-april, though this is subject to change.

ROUND DEADLINE:
MARCH 19TH 11:59PM EST

[newclass=.corruptedbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasboom.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#f2edec;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#f2edec;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.corruptedtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corrupteddice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.corruptedtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.corruptedpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.corruptedart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.corruptedartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 9:27:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimalgrey elisagrey"]
[attr="class","top"]

The world opened up before a man whose greed demanded more than the earth could ever give, threatening to split apart at the seams for answering his impossible desire for power.[break][break]

She knew, long before he ever did, that there was no crueler curse than to be given exactly what you wanted.[break][break]

"YOU'RE WRONG. I AM A GOD," the man that had been said, and though all of him appeared transformed by the Primal Reversion, the boyishness reflected in his gaze remained unchanged. That tiny shred of humanity kept her frozen in place, transfixed by how blatant the juxtaposition was of man and monster in him now.[break][break]

Stark white and ebon fire spun and spiraled around him like snakes of hissing flame, the false sun rising in its glorious reign over the day and night alike. This blazing sunlight eclipsed the natural order, and as distant as the presence of Tapu Fini was to her, it whispered a warning that such violent changes would demand violent repercussions.[break][break]

Who would pay that debt, in the end? Had the earth been cursed by her original sin, or his?[break][break]

"RUN," what remained of Matias said before his divinity took over, and Elisabeth's entire body awakened at this reminder of her mortality.[break][break]

She didn't attempt to engage this terrifying creature in conversation or battle; she didn't attempt to pacify it with worthless affection in an attempt to spare her life; she didn't hesitate for even a second as she fled, her legs aching as she pushed herself past the brink of her own abilities.[break][break]

Only when she'd escaped to the safety of the admin who waited for her in the darkness did she steal a glance behind her, confused at this unexpected kindness the man she'd wronged had spared her.[break][break]

I'm sorry, she didn't say, but her eyes confessed, before she vanished amidst feathers and shadow.[break][break]

The Unown left by would record his fate, and witness how this finale concluded once and for all.[break][break]

She'd remain the coward he'd always accused her of being.

[attr="class","ooc"]
Elisabeth FLEES the battle! Have fun, everyone!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".elisagrey"] --accent:#d3d3d3!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey"]--accent:#d3d3d3; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey blockquote b, .minimalgrey blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimalgrey blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimalgrey blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimalgrey .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimalgrey .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 13:21:58 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

An emergency alert goes off on her phone, she puts down her spoon from the snack she was eating and she starts to read it as her heart drops. [break][break]

it was happening, one of the things she feared the most. He lost control. [break][break]

She rushes out of her home in lilycove and calls out to her pokemon "Airpod!" as the noivern descends in one fell swoop picking her up and her mounting him. She rushes towards Mt. Chimney, where this all began. The light in the are becomes bleached of all color, leaving only black and white as Melody checks her hand to see if she was hallucinating a strange phenomenon. [break][break]

"MATIAS!!!" she screams, trying to find him in all the chaos that erupted around the mountain. Was it already too late? Did they lose him?

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

melody gets the call to go to mt chimney, rides on her noivern to the mountain to get there all speedy and she screams matias’s name
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 3:13:17 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Hoenn is visited by a terrible eclipse. That's the only explanation. Years after Primal Groudon's attack on the region, Regidrago's antagonism, there it was again. Primal Groudon's, sun eclipsing into darkness. Paxton's already rushing to put on hiss gear by the time the alert fully reach him. All sorts of sirens and alarms go off in 's department as the man scrambled out of his office. Matias' handler had already sent word of the worsening situation before staff was sent scrambling. "Hopper! Mt. Chimney's base, we're meeting up with the first response effort." he said as he quickly tied up his boot and tucked the laces away. [break][break]

Someone reported it in his ear. And the ever present, simmering hatred in his belly roars into an open flame. His jaw tightens, and his eyes widen. [break][break]

" confirmed at Mt. Chimney with !" [break][break]

"Situation changing quickly to what appears to be DESOLATE LAND but corrupted-" [break][break]

"According to our techs in Sapphire, Primal energy levels are spiking, similar to Kyogre-"
[break][break]

Paxton's mind take these frantic bits and pieces given to him, before he's moved ass close ass possible to the current crisis. The base of the mountain: a place where the scorching heat was slowly moving its wavy tendrils into. Hand on his earpiece he began to try to assess the situation. Their contact at the top had fled as Matias began his warpath to cleansing. [break][break]

"Agent Cassidy at the base, I'm about to start scaling the mountain. What's the situation up there? All HQ knows is there’s a strong possibility Matias and Groudon are about to act as erratically a Kyogre!" he asked as his Porygon beeped nervously, hovering around him before he gave it a pat. "I'll call you if I get into trouble." he assured his pokemon before throwing out a pokeball and releasing Joules, his Magnezone. They beep at him worriedly and he gives the fastest report he can. "Bad day, stay sharp for me." he said, steeling himself for the worst and hoping for the best. [break][break]

He take a deep breath to stop the gnawing anger in his belly. All his frustration and rage forced back into a simmer. Rocket has kicked a Beedrill's nest and forcefully added another mark to a reputation stained red. When they survived- when this was over, they would still have to find a way to deal with the consequences of Hoenn seeing Mt. Chimney go dark. But that's for or or even to figure out. He inhaled deep, trying to steady himself as hiss heart and head began to pound with adrenaline. [break][break]

Paxton would do the only thing he'd ever been good at. Track and kill the bitch that'd forsaken Matias.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
PRIMEVAL
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 5:38:34 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It was quiet. Peaceful. Only footsteps echoed down the halls of League HQ. It was like being awoken from a dream and stepping into a nightmare. The world inverted and the sudden shift in the balance left her dizzy and uncoordinated. The jagged edges of the broken mug littered the floor amongst the deep brown coffee stain. The arm that held her upright shook beneath the pressure. Her stomach curled, her chest ached, and she just knew.

She knew before the emergency signal screamed.

She knew before the color was drained from this world.

She knew it in her bones, in her soul, that he’d done it: Suicide in his lust for power.

The tether between her and her patron thrummed wildly with an urgency she’d never felt before. It was adrenaline that delivered her from the womb of her grief. The dragon’s prehistoric roar shook the entire building and Eva crawled her way out. The shock passed and gave her strength. She stood, and she ran.

An emerald scar tore across the sky towards Mt. Chimney. Feeling the dragon beneath her gave her a sense of clarity, as debilitated as she was by the overwhelming sense of fear. She needed to see it for herself, see his unholy baptism in flames or his bones burned into ash.

The green muted into ivory, and from the heavens they descended into hell; Hoenn’s true revenant and guardian, its holy mother, come to eradicate the devil.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]