saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:15:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the end of the tournament nears but that only seems to have everyone much more active and willing to battle. it takes matias little time to find an opponent; he waves down a stranger on the beach.

"hey there. you participating in the tournament?"

[attr="class","noodles"]@giselle
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:25:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
of course she was participating in the tournament. everyone and their mom was. but she was scarfing down one of those sandwiches she'd gotten from a food stall somewhere. but now she was caught between a rock and a hard place. but she'd take the battle regardless. "yeah! hope you don't mind i'm eating but let's go!" she released a clobbopus right then and there, ready to get this started.

-

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:28:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"damn that looks really good."

now matias wants a sandwich. he looks around for one, but decides to just get one after this.

he calls out his exploud, starting the battle.

"it's gonna get quite loud."

exploud uses BOOMBURST.

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:36:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she nearly dropped her sandwich at the warning of the boomburst, covering her ears and trying to make sure that she wasn't absolutely deafened by it. "thanks for the warning..." but it was still a terrible sound.

"brick break." it was a super effective move that would hopefully shut that monster's mouth a bit. or at least distract it as clobbopus wobbled from the noise.

- brick break

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:46:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]yeah it's really loud and unappealing, especially for the crowd but thankfully there seems to be no one watching them this battle.

the BRICK BREAK does shut the exploud up a bit, but only for a moment before it lets out a grumble and CRUNCHES down on the cobbopus.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 15:55:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
oh well this was going well she supposed. at least this battle didn't really seem like it would take that much effort considering it seemed pretty one sided.

"oh boy."

having capulet go out as her choice might not have been the best of ideas but at least she could get another loss out of the way. capulet struggled, trying to get away from the other pokemon. or at least subdue it using bind this time.

- used bind

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:00:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the little cobbopus wraps its tentacles around exploud in an attempt to BIND it, which for the most part, works as intended.

but exploud keeps vibrating with energy that releases in a HYPER VOICE.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:15:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she had nothing really that she could say. why did she think that getting closer to the pokemon that yelled in order to hurt it's opponents was a good idea? how did she figure that would even work?

"oh fuck..."

live and learn she supposed? from all this stuff. this was why she was so keen on working on practicing before doing actual gym battles.

- fainted

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:18:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]exploud comes out victorious, though he probably should've used a pokemon that isn't fully evolved.

"that's my bad."

matias approaches, but lets his exploud stay on the field.

"do you want another one?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:23:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she sighs and recalls capulet. at least it would be some good battle experience for the pokemon. she would have to get her checked out later so that she could have a good look over. it would be the least she could do.

"it's alright... we can't win them all."

then again she hadn't won any of them so far.

"thanks for letting me battle it out though! even if i wasn't that great of an opponent."

it was how the cookie crumbled.

- fainted

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:28:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"if it's any consolation, i've never seen a cobbopus who's brave enough to tackle my exploud head-on the way it did."

matias recalls his exploud then, though he's not particularly satisfied with the outcome of the battle.

"it definitely has potential."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:33:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"she'll get better as time goes on, she's still young." which meant that there was a lot of room for them to grow together. that was the way it was with all of her pokemon really.

"i hope your other battles are a lot more fulfilling to be fair."

it was a bit of consolation his way at least. hopefully.

- fainted

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 16:43:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias offers her a small nod and a smile. remembering a thought from earlier, he looks around them, asking:

"oh, where'd you get that sandwich from?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 17:46:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she'd forgotten about her sandwich to be honest. the battle having her nearly dropping it. but that was fine for now.

"oh, its the third food stall from the left when you enter the vendors area! i can show you if you like?"

since it could get a bit weird depending on where you entered from and all.

- fainted

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS GISELLE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 18:00:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"please! that'd be helpful."

he'd rather not take any chances...battling is tiring enough that he's starving by the end of it.