Eve vs Giselle

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Eve vs Giselle
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 22:29:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
venus was still young and inexperienced in battle, so it didn't surprise giselle that the ponyta buckled a bit and fell to the ground. before finally fainting... it wasn't an ideal ending to the battle but it was an end at least. with a swift twist of the wrist giselle recalled her pokemon safely before any more damage could be done.

"i just spent a long time not doing anything. so now doing something feels great."

it was hard to explain that when you spent your life locked away inside your father's home that any bit of freedom felt like cutting loose. but she supposed she could still take breaks here and there as well.

- is burned, takes burn damage
- uses psychic

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Eve vs Giselle
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 23:03:56 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Well, that was…something. Honestly, her own Ponyta felt a bit bad, seeing that. She probably went at it a little too hard, winning that way when she was only just properly getting into the swing of things. But now it was fainted, recalled, a winner declared. Nothing to be done about that. The horse neighed in a hard to read emotion, before being recalled as well by her trainer.

In the meantime though, Giselle brought up something that probably turned her into the opposite of Evette. The singer had been trained and pushed since she was about 5 years old, always doing something, always pursuing something – this whole journey marked the first time that she could do things at her own pace, that she could relax, that she could actually let loose. So, naturally, she could not relate too much to that.

Though, ironically, they probably had similar childhoods in a way. They just did not really know. “I think I understand. But trust me, doing nothing, doing something and cutting loose are all different things. And it is best to mix those up instead of going from one extreme to the next. Though I am probably not a good person to give random life advice, my apologies.” She bows a little in said apology, just in case. One wouldn’t want to be a bad winner.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Eve vs Giselle
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 0:10:21 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@giselle
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region