1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Summer Battle Solstice 00
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 5:33:24 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He had one last battle to cap off the memory of the day's events.

-and this one was special.

It had taken some coordinating and asking around to put it together, not to mention getting Cait out of his apartment.

It stabbed him in the heart every time she was so good to him. Always trusting him and being a good sport.

He'd blindfolded her and literally walked her down to the beach with loving words and teasing allusions; just how she liked it. When they arrived, he removed her blindfold...

-and handed her her handbag he'd brought along, knowing she kept a few choice pokémon on her person at all time.

She might not have understood at first but the layout was quite suggestive; a candlelit dinner and battle on the beach against another couple who trained pokémon.

'Couples Battle' sounded bland and 'Lover's Match' was a tad suggestive. So instead he called it a 'Beaus-Belles Battle'

● tags:
● notes: (H✩T) 00.01

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:34:26 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait's eyes were rounded in astonishment at the spread. she had been a touch wary at what awaited her, but ultimately found the sight to be charming. her eyes stung slightly, her delight nearly causing the moisture that quickly gathered there to spill over. but the woman blinked rapidly instead, keeping them at bay as she turned to wrap her arms around sénon's lean frame. 

covered in a flowing and comfortable powder blue dress, the woman wore her hair down so that her curls spilled over her shoulders; favoring attire that more easily accommodated her growing stomach. her feet were covered in open-toed sandals, her nails painted that familiar shading of green.

"how long did this take?"

cait gestured toward the candle-lit arrangement, noting that the area appeared reserved and somewhat isolated. she didn't concern herself with the cost, presently aware that sénon could easily afford something so fancy.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 8:14:00 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It was all pretty grassroots.

He knew a candle maker he owed a few favors to. She was happy to have her stock bought out in full.

Tsukuyomi needed the telekinetic practice so it was his job post the candles.
Discreetly he had Crosshairs () and her growing eyrie of (8) falcons light the candles improving their group bonding and her leadership skills.

He cooked the food, he set the plating, he invited the guest couple, he bribed the guards to close off this section of the beach.

It was easy, he was a ranger and everyone had mostly gone home anyway. "-friends in high places, and low places."

● tags:
● notes: (H✩T) 00.02

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 13:40:59 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"mmm."

she approached the table, the sight of the meal drawing her near as its potent scent wafted in the woman's direction. her meal in particular was a colorful arrangement of roasted vegetables and thin slices of perfectly seasoned unfeazant flesh; the mere sight of it causing her mouth to water with obvious want. heat radiated from the meal, revealing that everything was fresh and ready to be eaten.

'marrying a chef was the best decision of my life.'

cait patiently waited for her beau to pull out her seat before settling, her expression alight with excitement as she eyed the meal. 

"
what's all this for?"

she grinned at him, curious as to what had driven the man to make this all happen. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 3:12:04 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Breaded whitefish; blue Basculin. Broccooli and tartar sauce. It was so tender he could cut the fish with plastic fork, not that he had one.

He was wine'ing and dine'ing his once and future-wife here, only the glass and fine metals would do.

Cait was in a receptive mood it seemed, as she eternally seemed to be with him. A gift he didn't overlook. "I know we had our fun over in Johto. But. . ."

"-now that we're back in Hoenn." Sitting here with her in the moment he'd almost referred to Hoenn as "home". As much progress as they'd made, he just wasn't there yet.

Kanto was still home for him but for an iota of an instant he couldn't tell the difference, so long as she was with him.

It was a blindspot in his animal senses that told him where to nest. Whereas ten years ago he would never have considered starting a family outside of Kanto, these days any place was nest-appropriate so long as Cait was in said nest.

"I just wanted to affirm some things."

● tags:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 5:13:27 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she tilted her head lightly to the side, taking the man into consideration as she mulled over his choice of words.

"what did you want to 'affirm?'"

cait had pondered over what had been on his mind following her announcement. but she had allowed the man his moments of deep contemplation, aware that a pregnancy this soon shifted their path in a dramatic fashion. it wouldn't be long before they took on a big responsibility, their family's number multiplying itself by two.

'from two to four,' she thought, amused. 

"
something wrong, baby?"

she verbally prodded him for an answer, having yet to touch her food.  

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 6:20:22 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"Well, we made each other promises in our journey to this point." His arms rested on his thighs as he sat up, back straight.

"You're my choice Cait." His voice softened but gaze was determined. The smolder of his hawked stare left little question to be made of his conviction. "I'm in."

"I've loved, lost, lived, laughed, lingered and lamented on my way to being able to properly place my feelings for us." He was going to be thirty soon but meddling as he had in his youth in places he shouldn't have lead to many a mishap that made mere moments into millennia.

After a dozen of 'millennia' 28 felt more like 39. "I don't have cold feet, and I don't have second thoughts." Rearranging his silverware he picked up a dinner knife and softly, the metal clinked the glass, calling the attention of the eyrie of eight about the trees.

Although Crosshairs didn't stir herself, she watched with intent as two fletchinder began and before long each little fletchling had joined in.

It might take a moment to register the pokémon rendition but the tune they richly chirped was one Cait would recognize. Providing a proper distraction that allowed him to slip from his chair.

-down to one knee in the sand.

● music notes:
● tags:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 6:44:44 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

the music captured her focus for a period of time, memories of their moments spent on the beach causing her heartbeat to stutter.

we could be the king and the queen if you want to

we could find a getaway if you need to 
 i do it all for you 

she is frozen in place as he moves, the position that was taken utterly ceremonial as he quietly declares his intentions. it leaves her a little breathless, merely blinking dumbly at him before her hand moves slowly to cover her own gaping mouth. 

"
i thought you - "

cait's vision grew blurry as unshed tears began to manifest, causing her eyes to sting terribly.

" - didn't want to marry me.

she slumped a little, her hands covering her face before uselessly wiping at her eyes. 

"
i thought - i thought - it wasn't worth - "

the woman wonders if she's mistaken - if he doesn't mean to cause her hopes to lift skyward.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 7:03:57 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

". . ." He didn't break from his gameface but he was taken aback to see such emotion pouring out of her from just the physical gesture of getting down on one knee.

He had appreciated her willingness to compromise for him but it wasn't until this very moment that he could see with his own eyes just how much that compromise had been a sacrifice she made for him.

It wasn't her that wasn't 'worth' doing it with, but rather the third party that was the League as a government. He wanted them in his love and marriage as much as Cait wanted them in her faith and her worship.

Yet, the idea of her birthing his sons or daughters while they waited for the fighting for rocket to stop to make official their union, felt undermining.

"I'm still against League involvement in marriage." He didn't waver in his stance on that. "-but I need you to know what your place is in my life, and in my future." He took one of her hands into his own. "I still want to plant the tree and have our union ceremony but this, this was the most natural way for me to show you what you've come to mean to me." -and what he was willing to sacrifice for her.

"I want you to marry me Cait."

● music notes:
● tags:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 9:32:06 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

her hands slowly drop from her face, her wettened fingertips sliding down that expanse of freckles and soft brown skin. her painted lips formed into a wobbly smile, sheer happiness gleaming in her green-eyed gaze. cait's form trembled with the raw emotion, her head beginning to nod; the motion an almost awkward jerk as she trembled beneath his stern gaze.

"of course i'll marry you."

she didn't look for a ring or any form of offering. from her perspective, his word was more than enough to satiate her. his promise - his willing to compromise - was the ultimate gesture of love. cait's facial features crumpled before she lurched forward, her arms encircling his neck as she buried her tear-stained face into the hollow of his neck. 

"

the woman pulled away before pressing a gentle kiss to his lips and reaching up to wipe at her face again, realizing she risked messing up her make up. 

"
how long have you been planning this anyway?

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 21:43:33 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

With her in his arms his heart sank comfortably. His creme colored slacks were camouflage against the scotch mist coloring of the sands he kneeled in.

The fact that her skin was touching his nostrils didn't make her scent any more prominent in his mind.

It lived in his thoughts always, he could smell Cait at will.

It was the weight of her as they embraced in the sand, touch was the sense that made the moment eternal.

"The dinner; days. The proposal; minutes." He fought against the urge to return her kisses in kind. He had to make it make sense. "I believe in you." he shook his head just as quickly. "I believe in us." From the side a hand rubbed at the hardening shell protecting the twins.

"So I'm rolling the dice on 'Us'. LIke I said; I'm in." He affirmed. "All in."

● music notes:
● tags:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2021 2:16:51 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she felt suddenly relieved in the wake of his confession - her heart pulsating within the confines of her small chest as she allowed his words to truly sink in. sénon wanted her to be his wife - willing to put aside his personal values in hopes of properly solidifying their bond.

'he's giving me a chance. i can't - i won't waste it.' 

"i guess we'll have to arrange for something formal after the twins arrive," she said, her tone brimming with amusement.

the thought of a government-sanctioned ceremony brought a twinkle to her eye. images of festivities and beautiful decorations flitted through her mind, the woman envisioning a truly beautiful arrangement dedicated to their union. 

"
but i'm not in a rush. maybe during the latter half of the next year..."

cait pulled away briefly, her expression thoughtful as she mulled over their options. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 11:42:01 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Before Cait got too ahead of the moment with future plans he brought her back to right now. It seemed he wasn't quite done yet. "I joined this battle tournament to get back in proper form for Ranging."

He tried to hide the humility he'd been forced to live down. "I, kinda thought I was going to win the Grand Prize." Imagine that, in Kanto on business for weeks unable to battle just to come back to Hoenn and dominate the entire region in a Battle Tournament.

Yeah, right.

Still, he had gone undefeated for as many as 13 matches and only 1 of those 13 had been a draw.

Kanto represent.

"I walked away with something nice though." Before he rose from the sand he pulled a collapsed Dark Ball from his pocket before quick-pressing the singular button, expanding it to full size, putting it in Cait's hands.

● music notes:
● tags: