6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs violet [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 15:26:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
everyone was rushing to get their battles done. kyle was one of them. he's lucky to have found someone else that took his challenge.

"singles match fine with you or do you have anything else in mind?"

kyle stands on an opposite side of a stretch of sand by the beach. on the other was his opponent that he got matched with. it's just a plain expanse of sand between them and nothing more.

a hand covers his eyes as tries to discern the time by the skies. he only gets blinded and doesn't get much input from it.

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
kyle vs violet [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:42:36 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar

Ohey. That was the champ, wasn’t it? Vio didn’t know a lot about Pokemon battling, but as part of becoming Rocket, she had looked into these sorts of things. Just in case. But yeah, champs doing random tournament battles. Hooray. That clearly left her with a lot of chances.

Then again, she wasn’t exactly here to prove anything. If she was, she’d not be battling on some beach in a bikini. Vio was half indulging in all this, half making fun of it all, really. “I always say the more the merrier. So hit me with your best shot, champ,” she replied, smirking, reaching for multiple pokeballs, either to throw all three, or to pick one at random. Not that she cared too much. “This will probably not be the most amazing battle ever either way, so we might as well do whatever we want~.”
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs violet [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:48:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"that's the spirit!" he remarks, before backing down from his statement. "well, the having fun part, not the losing part. you get what i mean."

so far, he's seen three groups of people: those that take their battles seriously, those that want to improve, and those that are casual about it. kyle likes the people on the last group the best and his opponent seemed to be in that category.

"let's go one at a time, yeah?"

from his roster of pokemon he currently was carrying, he throws one of them. an arcanine pops out.

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
kyle vs violet [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:07:06 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
She arched a brow. Was this really the spirit? She was half being sarcastic here, after all. Either that was a pretty lame spirit, or the other was not too good at detecting it. Or maybe he was just, well, another league tool that didn’t actually know what he was talking about.
Violet deemed one possibility noticeably more likely than others.

Either way, he was sending out an Arcanine. And since even she knew what was good against fire, she briefly changed her plans and sent out a certain someone first. Totodile seemed like a good choice here, after all. Then, she nodded. “Certainly. I will do the countdown, then.
3…
2…
1….
Aqua Tail!”
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs violet [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:15:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
water gets the arcanine to retract. it backs away as it gets visibly disturbed by the act of getting wet, only to be brought back to reality by the sound of kyle's words.

"wil, go for bulldoze."

once the arcanine gets its bearings back, it stomps on the ground and shakes the earth. footing starts to get uneasy and balance was geetting harder to maintain.

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
kyle vs violet [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:23:29 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
Well, at the very least Totodile was asserting itself here. It was admittedly very funny to see that big dog edge backwards a bit, just because it might get wet a little bit. The Totodile clearly saw it the same way, briefly jumping up in joy. Then, when the other’s focus seemed to land on it after interjection by the trainer, it made a very, very Scary Face, flashing its teeth, before falling over backwards onto its butt.

The jumping antics were decidedly not the right kind of idle motion when there was a bulldoze going on.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs violet [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:27:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the arcanine flinches at the totodile's scary face. it starts to get confused on how to act for a second before kyle has to speak up and get it back to action.

"outrage."

the arcanine enters a trance-like state the moment kyle mentions the move. it roars before it jumps at the totodile, all covered in blue flames, and proceeded to wrestle with the water-type.

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
kyle vs violet [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:39:50 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
She was starting to sense a recurring theme here. One about the Pokemon being a bit confused as to what it ought to do, only to be snapped back into action by its trainer. Apparently, that was the dynamic that this man had with his Arcanine. Vio on the other hand mostly did nothing but observe, letting Totodile decide for itself which was the best course of action.

And when it was tackled by a blue ball of fire and was rolling over the ground with it, Toto’s simple solution was to Bite down as hard as it possible could on the Arcanine, hoping to get it away from her that way.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs violet [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 0:56:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the outrage continues.

there's still thrashing about happening, the bite doing nothing to stop the outrage. the arcanine was in a state of manic, unable to process pain in the midst of its attack.

with the totodile chomping on him, the arcanine continues to go wild, dragging the bitten part down the ground alongside the attacker as blue flames emerge from the hurt area.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
kyle vs violet [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 10:07:15 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE INCOMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: