thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie 5: 2 fast 2 fishie
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 8:37:31 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"that's fine."

the wild should be where they belong, anyway, even if it means they might fall prey to another. it's only natural, but he'd be lying if he said a small part of him would rather it stay in captivity if only for its own safety.

he fishes out a pokeball and extends it over to temp.

"do you have lapras?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 6:17:06 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The pokeball offered is taken. Temp wastes no time in scrambling up a ladder to the top of the tank, releasing the fish in with the others. It would take time to see if the pod accepted the new Luvdisc or not.

"Lapras? Yeah! Gavvie gave me one! Want to see her?" Was asked, as he slid back down.

For what it was worst, Temp had no idea that and Gavin had a very... spicy past, to say the least.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 10:49:34 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]gavvie.

perhaps someone else would've felt hurt, pain, or the feelings that often come with heartbreak, but theo, like usual, feels little.

there's no bitterness behind his smile.

"sure."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 11:01:47 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The sad thing is that Gavvie had been Gavvie for a long time. Since the first time Temp had met the other. It was only recently the name might have more affection than camaraderie.

Since is good at hiding and Temp is excited, he doesn't notice if Theo does or doesn't feel anything. It wasn't a barb, after all, so why would he?

"Cool! Come on." Eager, he leads Theo back up top, to the pool he would sometimes battle challengers in. His Lapras was called out, the girl a flashy purple instead of the usual blue the species was known for.

"She's pretty, right? I named her Lav."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 11:06:12 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"she's really pretty."

at the sight of the purple lapras, theo smiles, extending a hand out to greet it.

it's then that his mind wanders back to a little earlier, and a thought slips out before he could catch it.

"gavin gave me the luvdisc. i don't think he'd want it back, so i hope the school accepts her."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 6:56:48 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
When mentions that, the rusty gears in Temp's mind slowly begin the spin. They power one of those cymbal clanging monkey, who is also slow and janky in it's delivery. A thought is being pieced together. Slowly.

"Wait. You're that guy he was in love with." If the Luvdisc didn't make it obvious, then other stuff would. Temp didn't know all the details, figured Gavin would tell him in time if he really wanted, but whatever the hell had happened between Emma and then this guy had a ripple that effected his relationship with him.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 16:46:11 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]was.

somehow, he doubts that, but it still doesn't make it hurt any less.

he nods.

"yeah."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 9:01:09 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"I think I was in love with him for a long time and didn't realize it."

After all his own messy feelings had blown up in his face, it was hard to really deny what they had been.

"I don't think I would have if he hadn't been..." Desperate. Needy. Craving for some type of affection. It was pretty fucked up to think about.

"Thanks?" He wasn't sure what to say, now. This was kind of awkward.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 18:24:26 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]briefly, a chuckle escapes him.

"so was i."

all that time together in kanto. he thinks of what could've been if he hadn't been a coward.

if he isn't still a coward.

"...how is he doing?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 10:09:10 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"He's tired, but good!" From what Temp had seen of him, anyway. It was a constant struggle to get the man to sleep, drag away from his work long enough so he didn't collapse.

"I think the upcoming uh... event, is, like, taking a huge toll on him." The planned attack on Sootopolis. Temp wouldn't be participating, needed to keep his cover, but somehow that stressed him out more.

"You should talk to him sometime." Temp tilted his head to glance over at .

"Even if you're not.... well, I would hate to lose someone I cared about so much."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 8:01:47 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]throughout all of it, theo remains quiet, only responding with nods as he processes temp's words.

"we still talk occasionally."

just not as much as they should. so, after a sigh, he nods, agreeing.

"i'll try."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 9:48:03 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"I hope it's able to make you guys happy." And maybe Temp is a little jealous, but it's his insecurities that lead to that.

Even if Temp know he is pretty, he also knows he is not good enough, maybe not even as much as is.

But that's okay, he can work on that.

"Want to see some Corsola?"
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 10:06:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]if theo had been privy to temp's thoughts, he'd tell him that he is good enough, and that there's no need to compare.

but he's not, and so the only thing he can respond to is the question that's asked.

"only if they're pretty."

they're all pretty.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 20:00:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"They're all pretty!" Temp echoes 's thoughts, proud, confident. He gives a wave to his Lapras, letting her enjoy herself in the pool for now, before heading towards one of the other lab floors.

A massive tank decorated like a reef, filled with happy Corsola. Most of them don't pay Theo or Temp any mind, used to company, but a few of them float over to the glass to meet them.

"Hey, dude, I'm glad I could share this stuff with someone! Not too many people get as excited about fish as I do."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 16:25:21 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]to the few that float over to greet them, theo raised a hand in return, waving just slightly.

he then turned to temp, nodding after a long pause.

"well, they're missing out. but i'm glad, too."

a bare smile graced his features.

"you should visit my store sometime."

[attr="class","noodles"]