126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
lunch and ghost stories
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 12:04:28 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
During a trip to the aquarium, Eliora had yet again run into Mt. Pyre’s new sexton. Sam had seemed nice and friendly enough, and not creepy at all, despite living his life amongst the dead and waking spirits. Eliora was not easily spooked. So, she’d invited him to join her at a café there in Slateport that had caught her eye.

Why? Because it was in a boat shaped like a Wailord. Right up her alley, really.

Once inside, at the counter, she looked at the menu carefully.

“I’ll take… a Floral Tea a la Lilligant, and…” She squinted a little. “The Alolan Buttermilk Pancakes.”

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
lunch and ghost stories
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 13:54:49 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
all sam could think upon approaching the establishment was that it was very clever and sort of adorable. how couldn't he think as much??

before he knew it they were sat down and looking at a menu. eliora ordered, sam patiently waited his turn before telling the waitress that he wanted, "sausage and eggs, please."

it came with a latte, so he didn't have to bother ordering himself a coffee.... though he was tempted to just so he'd have something to sip while speaking with eliora.

"and a coffee, cream and sugar on the side."
close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
lunch and ghost stories
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 2:13:15 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
“Thank you.”

Once their orders were in, Eliora smiled across at Sam, eager to dive into conversation. Now, she had him right where she wanted him.

“Glad you decided to come along with me, Sam. I was going to come by myself, but company’s always better.”

She settled in more, placing hands on the table and clasping fingers.

“So; I didn’t get to ask you about it much at the beach, but I’m really curious about Mt. Pyre. I’ve never been around ghosts, much. They’re so… mysterious. Fiction novels and folklore only contributed to her curiosity.