[m] predator

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 21:18:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Tallulah had a sneaking suspicion she had done this before. in another time, another place... but no less important. it seemed the canine Pokemon had outsmarted her and Millicent, causing a ruckus in Petalburg City now. the small little town wasn't known as a powerhouse in Hoenn. she had been called there to help.

the small farm on the outskirts was a breeding ground for wild Pokemon attacks. Mightyena, if she had to guess. the same one as last time. it escaped and she tracked it down again. Beau the Arcanine got the scent easily enough. he growls as they wait, staring into the route leading to the woods. "it's okay, boy" she soothes him, placing a hand on his mane.

1/5 + wooloo who cry wolf mission
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 21:35:47 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
One’s sneaking suspicion was another’s reality, really. After all, Mirri was a Galarian….well, kind of vigilante, going around helping people. So, obviously she had done the Wooloo thing before. It kind of was something that happened with some regularity.

And even in this strange land, it seemed to occur. Spurred on by that familiarity, she had swung onto her Corviknight once she’d heard about this situation and dropped by quickly, half-cape flapping in the wind. That was the life, she figured, but tried to keep calm and collected, for a knight should always stay cool in situations like this.

From above, she spied an Arcanine and another trainer, clearly also here to help. A good soul, a good person, she decided even from afar. Arcanines were good judges of character, after all. They would not follow a wicked soul.
And so, the soaring Corviknight arrived, a respectful distance from the others, touching down only to be recalled swiftly. With a spinning flourish, Mireille replaced it with her two customary Honedges, flanking her, before falling into a brief chivalric bow. “I can see you are also here to help. Have you caught the scent of the malicious malcontents of malaise yet?”
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 23:24:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
despite being a Senior Ranger, Tallulah had been assigned a partner. she knew they could do the job alone, but HQ made it seem like every mission was a potential danger. she glances up at the blonde as she rides in, making a grand flamboyant display. unfortunately for the blonde, the former rancher was a simple girl.

she thought this was time wasted, especially the fancy talk. "aye" she turns to Beau, unimpressed by the blonde woman "he got the scent last time we faced this one. seems a repeat offender" Tallulah would begin to follow the Arcanine "s' a Mightyena. looks like it got a pack behind it now." the numerous pawprints told tales.

she beckons for the other to follow. this was personal.

2/5 + wooloo who cry wolf mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 0:00:36 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Dejection! Even though she kept up the façade for the time being, Mirri was already crumbling inwardly. This woman, though she did have the gentle looks of a highborn lady that would be all too at home in a castle managing its affairs, seemed to not just be unimpressed by how she approached things – she seemed to outright reject it, at least to an extent!
Which was bad…. Mostly because that was the only string to her bow. A smarter, more rational person would have probably just accepted that and moved on. Since she was not necessarily here to make friends or impress anyone, but to do a job.

But that wasn’t Mirri. She was just completely stumped what to do, as she often was in situations like this. But she couldn’t just turn around and leave. Could she? No, no, that would be bad. Briefly, she psyched herself up, before trying her best to adjust to that.
Fortunately, her partner was kind of taking the lead there. “I-I see,” she started, slightly stumbling over her words. But she followed. That was easy. Now for some deeper breaths, just don’t let it show. How would the heroes of the story do it? In the Princess and the Poliwhirl, she did recall a lady giving a cold shoulder like that. The only way to turn things around then had been a proof of confidence and competence.

Yes. She could do that. It was time for one hundred percent effort and no chill. “A whole pack of fiends does sound problematic. Any beast that commands the respect of its peers must have both prowess and cunning. And if your Arcanine has their scent, they got ours. We may well be the hunted already, not the hunters.” She nodded to her Honedges to be wary and start circling them warily, while moving forward.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 19:58:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
any animal was capable of stalking prey. predator or peaceful, there was a cunning instinct to a wild animal. Tallulah did not doubt the Mightyena had scouts out. in fact, a fierce rustling to their side caused her to turn. "watch out!" she calls to the young woman. a distraction -

for the front was now wide open.

a few Poochyena darted in front of their path, blocking them. from behind, a fierce looking Mightyena glared openly at Beau and Tallulah. to the sides, more canine Pokemon - trying to box them in. Tallulah scowls, turning into a wary smirk. "remember us, eh?" she addresses the Mightyena directly. it snarls before jumping.

right at the human.

Tallulah throws a hand up as it crashes into her. the beast grips her arm, pushing her to the earth. Beau growls in fury, digging his teeth into the back of the Mightyena and trying to pull it off his trainer. but it only caused the feral canine to dig deeper into her arm. "Beau, stop!" Tallulah yells.

3/5 + wooloo who cry wolf mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 21:33:13 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar

She was right. But that did not do her any good. Just like in most stories, the moment you did find out about the trap, it was sprung – and they were quickly surrounded. Fortunately, they were watching out, certainly, with both Honedges to their side, already ready to ward off the enemies. Naturally, there were a bit many enemies for them to take on immediately, so for the time being, they mostly kept them at a distance.

But then the biggest and foulest beast attacked the woman she was assisting. So, naturally, Mirri would not allow that to continue unchallenged, however. There was something about seeing a damsel in distress – which, admittedly, was possibly the completely wrong characterization of this person, but Mirri’s views were very warped – that simply got her riled up immediately, jumping into action right away. “Unus, deterrence, Duo, with me,” she simply ordered, jumping into action with her own sword quite literally, for she lunged straight at the feral Pokemon. It was dangerous, naturally, but she was prone to such things anyway, while the second Honedge used Sacred sword on the Mightyena, albeit in a careful matter to not cause it to rip further on that arm. Her own blade was aimed to slash at the Mightyena’s snout, simply in an attempt to cause pain, make it cry out and thus let go.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 6:54:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Beau let go, whining and refusing to use force against the Mightyena. his flames could hit Tallulah. his bite only made the Pokemon bite harder. he snarls on the sidelines, turning his attention on the smaller prey. Flamethrower shot out, blocking their path. the Poochyena hesitated now that their alpha was attacking.

it was clear they hadn't meant for the Mightyena to attack the human. these were small unevolved beasts, capable of being captured by novice trainers. they were not tainted by hate and desperation. Tallulah, however, was not going down without a fight. she manages to kick out at the stomach of the Mightyena. that's when the blonde woman's blade lashed at it's snout.

combined with both moves, it cried out and let go. backing away, it was clear that even with its numbers... it was becoming wary. "thanks" Tallulah panted, getting to her knees. she held her injured arm close, bloody. Beau let out an enraged growl as he charged the Mightyena "take care of the other ones" the Senior Ranger requested of the woman "we got this."

4/5 + wooloo who cry wolf mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 22:21:42 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Good. They had forced the foul beast to retreat, at least momentarily. That was good enough to save the maiden, and therefore, all she needed. Since it was all but second nature to her, Mirri easily positioned herself between the beast and the maiden, to at least ensure she would not get hurt any further.

In the meantime, Unus was warding off the smaller members of the pack together with the ferocious flames of their ally. Together, they managed to at least discourage the little ones from attacking with abandon. Which was their only road to victory, after all. As long as they could not fully utilize these numbers, they were going to be fine. She was quite certain of that.
However, there was a request. One that made her look behind, at the downed woman. She was injured, but that would have to wait until the immediate danger had passed.

Still, that girl was in no condition to physically fight the Mightyena. It would be up to the Arcanine, then. “Duo, assist your pair,” she ordered off her Pokemon. And while Mirri herself retreated slightly, she would only get to the other’s side instead of engaging the small ones personally. Eyes trained at the fight before her to interject if necessary and possible, she would offer an arm from the other’s uninjured side. “I will at least assist you in rising again, if you need that. There is no shame in taking some assistance, when hurt.” After all, the two Honedges were whirly around, darting criss and cross to ward off their opposition reasonably successfully.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 22:38:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"hmm" Tallulah looks up at the blonde who offered her hand. even when she fell off Rusty, breaking her arm, the former rancher had gotten to her feet alone. but that was in Alola, and nobody was around to bark at her if she needed help. Pa, bless him, felt he had to raise his little girl to be strong "thank you."

the brunette would grasp the blonde's hand and pull herself up before letting go. Beau had, despite the Mightyena's fierceness, wrangled him nicely. the dark wolf snarled up at the Arcanine, who had pinned it in place. Tallulah approached, pulling out a Pokeball with her good hand. "you'll be sent further into the wild where you can't harm anyone."

she tells the Mightyena, who looks up at her with hate and wariness. tapping the Pokeball to it's skull, she captures it. the Mightyena was not for her, but for the Rangers to relocate further away from humans. once an animal got a taste for flesh it would attack again. Tallulah sighs, rising. she pockets the sphere as Beau relocates to her side for support.

5/5 + wooloo who cry wolf mission

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 22:53:48 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Hmmm, those were the hands of a ranger, weren’t they? She could feel that. The woman’s gentle face had suggested something else, but the way the skin felt made it too evident that this woman was used to working and the outdoors. It did take one to know one, after all. A kindred spirit maybe, albeit clearly not one that was as much into the olden things as she was. A shame, maybe, but she did not mind. Just watching this woman go about her work – deciding to not put down the rabid beast but instead to show a certain kind of mercy, even though it would clearly go unappreciated, that told her quite a bit about this woman.

Mireille decided that this one was to be filed under ‘gentle strength’ and had thus already made up her mind about the woman.
And with their leader’s capture, the little ones hastily retreated, the pack scattering into the woods. They could have pursued them, but that did not appear to be a smart choice after all. Mireille decided to keep things as they were, before reaching for the small bag she carried at her side.

She did carry some bare-bones supplies with her, after all. “That bit does not appear too grievous, but there is no fortune in taking wild beasts lightly. Do you have a water Pokemon? Otherwise, we should find a stream to cleanse the wound before bandaging it.” There was clear and genuine concern in her eyes, making it clear that she was not playing any games here.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 2:35:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
there was an offer to help, but Tallulah shook her head. with her free hand, she gestures to the Pokemon Center a close distance away. they weren't that far down the route, and the city was in sight. "thank you, but I'll have the nurses there check out the wound." it wasn't that she didn't trust the blonde, but she preferred a professional to take a look at it.

flashing the woman a tired grin, she begins to make her way toward the city. "I'll hand the Mightyena over to the Rangers" she adds "they'll relocate it" and it was probably a good thing if Tallulah stayed back from doing the job herself, or risk another assault "thanks for the help." but they got this.

being a Senior Ranger came with responsibility.

5/5 + wooloo who cry wolf mission
END

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 9:05:42 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar

“Oh, yes,” she replied, falling sullen and silent behind her façade. She had been so focused on the matter at hand that she had not even realized the proximity of the Pokecenter. But it wasn’t all embarrassment over this shortcoming. She also felt a bit…dejected by the other wishing to move on so quickly. It seemed like this person was unwilling to take a break. That not only dashed all her chances to learn more about a nice stranger, but also seemed somewhat unhealthy.

After all, this person had just been assaulted and bit by a Pokemon. Yet, the treatment seemed more like an afterthought to her, relocating the Pokemon taking priority even though there was no rush. Mireille…could not understand that mind set. Her duty was to help people, after all. Pokemon were always secondary. Hence, she would have put down this Pokemon, rather than aid it.
At a loss for words, she did not even try to express her own feelings on the matter. Mirri doubted that she could convey them in a way that could be persuasive. Instead, she bowed again, hiding her face. “I wish you good fortune in the missions to come,” she quoted a book once more and allowed the other to leave her alone.

If she could not convey what she wanted, at least she could play the dutiful, stoic knight instead. A forced smile was a smile nonetheless.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[m] predator
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 4:52:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@tallulah