Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 21:20:36 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar

It took her approximately 13,7 seconds to switch from looking at the vegetables on sale on a stand to having whirled around, balls in hand and facing the running man, once she’d heard someone call out to stop the thief. Mirri might have been new to Hoenn, she might have been a bit too timid to ask the vendor what those strange, yellow and prickly berries were, but this? This she knew.

After all, criminals were all the same. This one in particular looked incredibly unassuming, as she assessed him in the moments that it took for her two Honedges to come forth. Medium built, medium height, brown hair, green eyes, she would not have been surprised if his name turned out to be John out of all people. But it was peculiar in how he was carrying a relatively large bag in hands. The kind that travellers often used, but judging from the two balls he lost while running and the nurse behind him, it had just been repurposed as a mass Pokeball storage.

But there was no grand theft Pokemon with Mireille around! Fully finishing her spin, she reached for her own blade and jumped right in front of the man, the cloak on her shoulders flaring and flanked by her Honedges. “Halt, or I will stop you by force!”
Inwardly, she cheered for how cool that must have looked to the people around her.
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 6:52:02 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] hoenn is different than kanto or johto, but somehow still the same.

[break][break] all places are, in the end. there are good guys, fighting the good fight, and there are villians who always seem too keen on disrupting the piece. it was something that callie had known ever since she was a kid, something that she'd always told whenever she was able.

[break][break] unfortunately, some people never listened.

[break][break] “Halt, or I will stop you by force!”

[break][break] funnily enough, this brown-haired npc character was named john. john looked back to the face of with wide eyes, though his expression was unreadable. he seemed to make a split second decision — a very wrong one.

[break][break] he decides to make a break for it, just as callista comes behind the blond. "he's making a break for it! let's go!" she says. her lycanroc lets out a sharp bark, sending an accelerock chasing after the poor man. rock splits the earth, a parade of stones rumbling after the runaway criminal.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","rules"]+ enlistment act i

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.callie] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .callie { --accent:#708cd4; } .callie b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .callie i {color:var(--accent);} .callie a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .callie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.callie .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .callie .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .callie .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .callie .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .callie .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .callie .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .callie .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto]
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 8:22:38 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Well, that was just the natural way of things? Usually, only the innocent would stop and obey, but the guilty, they always ran. Understandable, to an extent. After all, they would be punished either way. And, really? Mirri wouldn’t want it any other way. That was how it happened in the stories, that was how it would happen again.

“You made the wrong de-“ she started to say, but was interrupted by someone with more common sense from behind. Someone who, instead of briefly raising her own blade and making a little speech before running after a foe, already had a Pokemon out that used a ranged attack on the man. Mirri rarely did that, given that attacks like this damaged the roads people walked on and endangered bystanders – even now some had to jump slightly out of the way though thankfully no one got hurt – so she favoured precision.
They both did not exactly act in an optimal way here. Still, she was not completely idle, for the tried to run after him – yet the overturned rocks made it difficult and she lost precious seconds.

Seconds that John used to his advantage. Jagged rock had hit him in the leg, causing him to bleed and stumble. But he caught himself, fortunately for himself, and called out one of his own Pokemon. A stereotypical Rocket Wheezing, it was still more than capable of releasing a thick smock that quickly covered the alley, took their sight and caused not just Mireille to cough. The young woman swiftly put her sleeve in front of her mouth, but instead of pursuing further, moved right where she heard a kid coughing, in order to help.
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 5:37:55 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] she probably should've taken more care for her surroundings. then again, callie was practically a stranger in a foreign land — she'd barely gotten her residency approved by the league, considering that she'd only arrived a few weeks. of course, there was the fact that she was an officer not a ranger, and it definitely seemed like caring about the lay of the land was a ranger activity.

[break][break] or maybe it was just the fact of her personality. bullheaded. single-minded.

[break][break] like a dog with a bone, callista wouldn't let go once she set her sights on something.

[break][break] "you're not getting away that easily!" she shouted, just as the smog covered the area in front of them. a flash of light as her fletchinder is released. "gunner, tailwind!" the fire bird flaps it's wings, causing a whirlwind to spiral through the smog and make a beeline for their escaping convict.

[break][break] callie runs after, following as quick as she can on foot.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.callie] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .callie { --accent:#708cd4; } .callie b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .callie i {color:var(--accent);} .callie a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .callie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.callie .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .callie .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .callie .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .callie .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .callie .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .callie .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .callie .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 17:21:51 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar

The Tailwind certainly blew away the smog. However, only to an extent did that mean that it would be gone for good. For the most part though, the winds merely pushed the gasses to the side. Which just so happened to blow more of it into Mireille’s face, who was coming along more to the side, having done her best to avoid the broken up street. Now though, she was hit by that, coughing harder and having to briefly stop herself.

Putting a hand in front of her mouth, she tried to regain control as she called forth her Corviknight, it too participating in the art of blowing away the smog, albeit more slowly and upwards, where no one would be hurt. That was how they tended to operate.
John though? He was getting increasingly worried, now that another part of his escape plan had failed. However, he was not completely out of options yet. It just meant that he had to become a tad bit more…extreme. “Wheezing, get to those people over there and self-destruct if she doesn’t stop!” The intent was clear there, as he was limping on. He would at least buy some time doing this and that way, hopefully get away. Clearly he hoped that it would not have to come to that threat actually materializing, to his credit, but that was about the only concession he was willing to make.
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 19:19:01 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] this was taking far too long.

[break][break] callie glances sideways at , who has taken the ranger-like approach of making sure the civilians were correct. a smart move, certainly, but not one that callista ever takes the time to think about.

[break][break] probably to the misfortune of their soon-to-be captor.

[break][break] "gunner, deal with the wheezing!" sure enough, the fletchling uses AGILITY to burst forward. the fire bird is fast on it's own, but perhaps faster with the TAILWIND that he sends spiraling the poison-type's way, aiming to throw him off course if only for a moment. he follows up with STEEL WING to the side, wing glowing bright white before it slices down.

[break][break] meanwhile, callie is like a dog with a bone — she continues her sprint towards JOHN with reckless abandon. at the last possible moment she leaps, arm cocked backward, aiming with her sucker punch to the man's jaw.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 10:30:08 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
In a way, the criminal had gotten what he wanted with her. If only briefly, she had stopped to ensure the safety of the people. Ultimately, that was worth more than catching a thief a little more quickly. With his leg kind of busted, he was not going to make great strides, after all. Being confident that she could catch up to him, she quickly helped a young girl getting out of the way.

In the meantime, her Corviknight joined in on the steel and wing action, hitting the tumbling Wheezing as it tries to catch itself after the first attack, knocking it out before it could make the conscious decision to explode, while John himself was getting knocked out in another matter entirely. The impact was enough to see him fall backwards at least, where he would lie dazed for a moment.

Seeing that, Mirri smiled lightly – only to then have a bit of a coughing fit from what little she had inhaled of the gas. There was a light pink glow near her head though, courtesy of the young girl’s Audino, which she had called to help out as well. What a conscious young woman. “Thanks,” she simply said, with a nod, before getting up again and walking towards the culprit. “Is he out?”
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 5:23:19 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] her punch connects — the man goes spiraling to the ground, dazed. callie is quick to act, leaping so that she is on top of him, pinning his legs with her knees and forcibly grabbing his wrists with one hand. with the other, she pulls out a pair of handcuffs, clipping them to him with ease.

[break][break] "you're under arrest. for theft and for trying to flee the scene of the crime." into her radio, she calls, "officer moon, calling in. i have a civilian to bring into custody."

[break][break] not that, of course, he had much say in the matter. considering he was knocked unconcious.

[break][break] standing up, callie then looked at the other — it was only after that she realized the presence of the blond, and that she had realized all that had happened. callie had simply been operating on instinct, before.

[break][break] "yeah, it seems like it." she glanced at the man to double check. yep. knocked out cold.

[break][break] callie glances back at the other.

[break][break] "thanks for your quick thinking, or we wouldn't have been able to get him. what's your name?"

[break][break] her gaze is curious, almost as if to say, 'you an officer too?'

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 19:09:12 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
“Wonderful,” she noted elatedly. Seeing justice being brought to people that required judgment was always good. And given that the man had both resisted arrest and tried to hurt innocent bystanders, there was no doubt in her heart and mind that this one truly was evil. He deserved to be pinned down, cuffed and sent away later, as far as she was concerned.

Which probably was all this really amounted to. After all, she had next to no authority here to begin with. Especially when it came to making arrests. Sure, she could have jumped that man similarly to Miss Moon over there, but she couldn’t lawfully make an arrest. Precisely because of what the other asked, of course. “Um, well, in a way you could say that.” Mirri took on a firmer stance, fist on chest and bowed briefly. “Mireille Wynters. Knight of Galar, at your service.” Naturally, she delivered the lines with all the gusto and sincerity as she always did. Clearly, she meant exactly what she said.
However, she quickly snapped back into a kind of awkwardness. “Granted, this does also mean that I hold no authority or jurisdiction here. So, frankly, I could not have apprehended him on my own, either, technically speaking.”
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 20:00:20 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] callie blinks.

[break][break] "knight? ... huh."

[break][break] since she's only ever been to kanto, johto and now, hoenn, the traditions of galar are lost on her. perhaps would've known something about it or even . they definitely would be more well informed about this kind of thing.

[break][break] "well," she says, with a grin. "honored to meet a member of.. royalty?"

[break][break] the change between her formal introduction, and the awkwardness which sunk into, like a wilting flower was interesting to say the least. maybe even a little bit funny.

[break][break] there was an ambitious gleam in callie's gaze as she stepped forward, hand on the other's shoulder.

[break][break] "would you like to?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 20:19:42 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
“Royalty?” Immediately, both hands went up in a criss-crossing defensive gesture of sorts, waving intertwinedly. “No, no, we are just nobility, not royalty. My parents are far, far removed from the royal line.” She blushed a little, feeling somewhat weird to have been given such a lofty title, even if she was just being confused for something she was not.

Though then there was a hand on her shoulder and she lightly froze, confused. The words spoken were only adding to that, her mind briefly going to all kinds of places, trying to figure out just what the other thought she wanted to do. However, she did figure it out after a few good seconds of more fervent blushing. “I….you mean be an officer? I mean, yes, it would be useful since my old habits die hard. But…I am not sure I can completely commit to that. After all, I will probably return to Galar one day, right?”
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 0:38:15 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] 's reaction was a bit extreme, but at least it cleared up some confusion on her official title. callie wasn't sure how she was supposed to have reacted if she was actually speaking to a member of royalty.

[break][break] "nobility, huh? still cool."

[break][break] it was almost ironic, considering how different they could be. callie had grown up with and , on perhaps the opposite sides of things. she was about as far from the gleam of nobility as one could possibly get, without going over to the dark side.

[break][break] "of course," she said, briefly confused. what else could she have possibly meant? "i think you'd make a great candidate, personally."

[break][break] she takes a step back, folding her arms as she considers.

[break][break] "i suppose. but just because you sign on doesn't mean it's a contract for life." she gives a short laugh. "it's not like we're rocket, right?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 19:42:27 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
“I guess not,” she replied, scratching her cheek in awkwardness. Of course they were not Rocket. They were the furthest thing from that, in fact. But that still did not mean that it would be nice to leave after a few weeks or months if at that. That would be rude in general, wouldn’t it? She still was not entirely convinced because of that. Yet, the other seemed to be convinced that it was at least a workable idea.

And Mirri was nothing but bad at saying no to begin with. “If you think so, I guess I will look into matters. I actually have not considered the rangers too much, but at the end of the day it isn’t too different from being a knight, right?” Well, at least she believed in that. The ideals of knighthood were represented in all who fought for justice and goodness, one way or another.

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2022 4:09:47 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] callie grins.

[break][break] "that's perfect."

[break][break] she also takes a glance at their capture, who is knocked out cold. fortunate for them, but unfortunate considering that dispatch hasn't come to retrieve them. figures — people were always too lazy.

[break][break] "what if you help me haul him to the precinct? we can get your paperwork filled out after that. officer wynter."

[break][break] she winks.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
It's a good day to die
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2022 5:44:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: