part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
Detour [m|o]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 7:02:36 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni’s been here one Arceus damned day and already Willow is getting into trouble. With a clenched jaw, the woman stares up into the berry tree, peering at the Shinx through dark sunglasses. This isn’t the way she had planned to start her day. She has brunch reservations at an up-and-coming little outdoor café along with a trip to the Central Mall to pick up a few things. Unfortunately, she didn’t bring much with her when she moved; just a duffle of some clothes and her few pokemon.

One of which was being a little shit.

”Willow! Get back down here!” her voice is sharp, demanding, cracking like a whip. Still, the star shaped tail of the feline flicks after casually glancing down at its trainer. The Oran berry it is munching on is far more rewarding.

If this wasn’t one of her mother’s prized pokemon Willow would be so fucked.

@open

MISSION

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Detour [m|o]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 19:46:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman8"]
[attr="class","morhuman8-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman8-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman8-title"]
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman8-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman8-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman8-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman8-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman8-icon"]

Burly arms folded over his chest, he watched the tanned woman struggle with a chuckle. "Yelling isn't going to get her down." Onyx called out from the park bench behind her. The officer was in the middle of another one of his mandatory breaks.[break][break]

Mental health is just as important as physical according to the top brass. Nonsense to him. If he had the capability and fire to work, they should let him. Too bad they didn't see it that way. [break][break]

He scratched at his cheek, violet hues drifting from the stranger to the Shinx snacking in the tree. "Would you like some help getting her down?" ever a hero to the downtrodden, Onyx couldn't let a damsel in distress go unaided. [break][break]

"I'm a bit of a cat whisperer, you see."

[attr="class","morhuman8-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Hope it's okay that I join!
[attr="class","morhuman8-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman8]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman8-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman8-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman8-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman8-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#b9b5c7;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman8-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman8-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman8-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman8-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman8-tagged a:hover { color:#b9b5c7!important; }.morhuman8-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman8-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman8-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman8-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman8-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman8-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman8-post i { color:#aaa9ad; }.morhuman8-post b { color:#b9b5c7;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman8-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman8-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px; }.morhuman8-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#b9b5c7;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman8-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#b9b5c7;height:75px; }.morhuman8-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#b9b5c7;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman8-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#E7EFE8;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman8-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman8-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
Detour [m|o]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 23:33:10 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s a deep voice that calls out to her. A part of her isn’t surprised in the slightest. A subtle tilt of her head let’s her gaze glance towards the source. Another Captain Obvious here to save the day? Oh, goodie.

Yelling could work, and she would rather try it first before immediately scaling a tree in her casual sundress and sandals. A finger tilts the dark sunglasses down ever so slightly. It’s enough to let him get a glimpse of sparkling brown eyes as she gives him the once over. He seemed capable enough.

If someone else wants to do the dirty work, she won’t stop them.

A smile slowly creeps across dark lips, “Cat whisperer, huh? How did I get so lucky?” the finger pushes the sunglasses back up the bridge of her slender nose before she diverts her gaze back up into the tree, “Willow’s a little shit though . . . mind the claws,” she warns.

@onyx

MISSION

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Detour [m|o]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 0:49:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

Look at her, ten feet of sassy in a five-foot package. "You've got nice eyes." he unfolded his arms and stood. Slipping a hand into the pocket of his cargo pants, he tossed a wink at the woman with the scintillating sepia hues. [break][break]

"No clue, maybe the universe sensed you needed a hero?" and that he was always willing to play one. Boots flatten grass as he strode forward. She's mistaken if she thinks he's going to be climbing the tree. As great an opportunity to show off his athletic ability that it be, he'd prefer to work smarter, not harder. [break][break]

He reached for a Poke Ball with his free hand. A click of the center button released his Salazzle in a flash of red light. The poisonous beauty hissed at the woman on Onyx's right. Forked tongue flicking in the air in her direction. Onyx clicked his teeth and shot Salazzle a pointed stare.[break][break]

"Temptation." firm, her name alone forced the lizard into submission. His raven locks swayed as he nodded to the tree. "Be a dear and use Knock Off." [break][break]

Batting her eyes, Temptation slammed her tail against the tree's trunk attempting to knock the Shinx down and into Onyx's open arms.

notes about this post

:3

[newclass=.morhuman8]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman8-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman8-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman8-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman8-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#b9b5c7;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman8-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman8-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman8-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman8-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman8-tagged a:hover { color:#b9b5c7!important; }.morhuman8-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman8-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman8-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman8-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman8-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman8-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman8-post i { color:#aaa9ad; }.morhuman8-post b { color:#b9b5c7;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman8-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman8-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px; }.morhuman8-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#b9b5c7;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman8-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#b9b5c7;height:75px; }.morhuman8-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#b9b5c7;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman8-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#E7EFE8;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman8-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman8-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
Detour [m|o]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 1:11:01 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Look at him, likely packing 4 inches in a bloated 6 foot something body. He looked like he never missed arm day. Wonder why. Compensating for something, maybe? Regardless, her smile remains with the flattery, obviously unwilling to return it quite yet. Compliments are earned from the Sinnoh heiress, not freely given. There’s nothing that’s impressed her so far, after all. Except maybe his biceps as long as they weren’t just full of air.

It doesn’t take long to impress her. The Salazzle piques her interest. It’s one of the pokemon she has a great respect for. They’re voracious predators, and viciously territorial. Females are boss, and that she can relate to, “Love the Salazzle,” she purrs with a hint of desire. It’s been on her list for a while now. Unfortunately, spelunking into caves isn’t easy.

The tree rattles, but Willow’s steel claws dig firmly into the bark of the thick branch. Nice try. The feline lowers her ears, pressing them firmly against her skull. The fur on her back sparks with electricity in a CHARGE as her lips curls to hiss violently at the Salazzle.

”Told you, she’s a little shit.”

@onyx

MISSION

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Detour [m|o]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 1:57:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Nothing about Onyx is small, not that it mattered. You could be blessed with sizeable equipment and flounder to use it. And use it he could. His muscles, on the other hand, are from dedication to a cause. Not him compensating for something trivial. [break][break]

"Hmm." Her lack of appreciation doesn't go unnoticed. If he were any less virtuous, it might offend. Thankfully, he's not fishing for compliments. "Nice smile too." Onyx mirrored her. Peach lips curling into the smile he'd spent a childhood perfecting in front of roaring crowds. Confident, bright - even if the man who wore it no longer shined quite the same. [break][break]

The purr catches him a bit off guard. Usually, people find Temptation's behavior to be a bit...trying. "She's a hassle." A territorial creature indeed, Salazzle felt some semblance of ownership over him. Driving other females away when presented with the chance. "I can keep her check, most of the time, but I'd be weary just in case." the paperwork involved if one of his Pokemon attacked a civilian made his head throb.[break][break]

Salazzle hissed from underneath the tree's shade. Death burned inside her eyes and up at Willow. This pesky fucker. Screw knocking her down from the tree. She'd set the whole thing on fire and see how Shinx felt about staying up there then. Her jaw opened slightly, letting out smoke and the faint trail of purple flames.[break][break]

Smelling the smoke, Onyx tilted his head in her direction. "Enough." he ordered, Salazzle's jaw snapping shut. "Okay." he'd better just go up there before Temptation burned the park down. "Before I save your pussy, could I get your name?" he chuckled, "Mine's Onyx."

notes about this post

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
Detour [m|o]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 2:42:59 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Another compliment? Now he just looks like he’s fishing for something. She recognizes the practiced smile. It’s one she’s been taught to perfect over the years from the countless philanthropic galas her mother dragged her and her brother to. What did he practice for? Curiosity surfaces, just for a moment, before it quickly fades.

“Divine creatures,” she smiles, watching the Salazzle with a hungry grin, “I can appreciate an alpha female,” the comment comes moments before the lizard’s hiss as the knock off fails to drop the Shinx from the tree limb.

An amused laugh escapes her when she recognizes the Salazzle getting ready to burn down the whole tree, “Damn, I like her spunk,” at this point, she seems more enthralled by the Salazzle than Onyx.

That quickly changes at the mention of her pussy.

Toni’s head snaps towards him, short brown hair rising and falling with the sudden movement. It settles back into its flawless frame of her face. Her lips part, momentarily caught off guard before they curl into a scowl, “My pussy is perfect, it’s the Shinx that needs help,” She’s new to Hoenn, she doesn’t need a poor reputation so she leaves nothing open for interpretation. She has no issues calling him out on his “joke”. Men sometimes, she rolls her eyes behind the dark sunglasses before letting the scowl fade into neutral lips. Since he’s helping her, she grants him that much, “Toni . . . Nice to meet you, Onyx.”

@onyx

MISSION

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Detour [m|o]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 3:19:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Onyx shouldn't be surprised. She gave off girlboss energy. That's not what has him doing a double-take, however. It's the sudden shift in the air. Thundurus brewing a storm as a single word misinterpreted set off a chain reaction. Starting with the once beautiful smile turning into a no less gorgeous scowl. [break][break]

She might assume him playing the role of the fool, but Onyx's baffled expression is genuine. "Oh." the word came out sharp and sudden. His left arm raised, hand waving as he attempted to disarm the situation.[break][break]

"I didn't mean your pussy. Well, I did, but - not in the way you're thinking. I meant the Shinx." He should have said that from the start. His smile faded to match her neutral expression. "I'm sorry." what a way to make an ass out of himself. The soldier sighed and moved toward the tree.[break][break]

"Let's just get this over with." [break][break]

Before he could say something else stupid. [break][break]

Grabbing hold of the tree trunk, his fingers nails sunk to what purchase they could find its bark. His feet supported as he climbed up to the Shinx. Once he neared the branch she rested on, Onyx smiled. "Hey there, cutie. Your gorgeous owner down there misses you. Do me a solid and come down?" in a lower voice, he whispered, "Help me out and I'll toss in a handful of Oran Berries."[break][break]

Down below, Temptation slinked closer to Toni's side. Tongue flicking in the air to partake in the scent that surrounded her. "Laazle." she huffed, chest-puffing out.[break][break]

Nothing impressive.

notes about this post

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
Detour [m|o]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 0:11:35 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Poor guy. He’s utterly taken back and caught off guard. Perhaps he really didn’t mean it that way. Unfortunately, Toni’s been fooled before which causes the neutral look to remain. She won’t be fooled again. Blame lesser men for her skeptical attitude.

He apologizes and doesn’t try to come up with an excuse, which is a start. She doesn’t verbally acknowledge it, but he might catch a subtle nod that hints towards acceptance. He is about to climb up a tree to get her Shinx, after all. She’s not oblivious to kind deeds.

Toni watches him easily scale the tree but is no privy to the quiet conversation the man and the Shinx share. She pays no mind to the Salazzle that tastes her scent with a flick of the tongue.

Willow peers at Onyx with a hesitant gaze. Dark eyes quickly glance down at her trainer before settling back on to the man. The Shinx has already eaten her fill of Oran berries, she just sits in the tree now out of spite. She likes it up here, she can watch whatever’s happening in the park, grab a snack if she needs it. She’s normally spoiled rotten at home.

With half a mind to swipe some sharp claws at the man . . . Willow is feeling kind today. Her eyes flash back towards Toni, peering up at her with dangerously neutral eyes. A sharp exhale and head shake later, Willow rises to all fours and lets the man scoop her up to bring her down. It’s better than having to climb down herself.

@onyx

MISSION

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Detour [m|o]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 1:38:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

She really hadn't been kidding about the attitude. Onyx took the kitten into his arms and clambered back down the tree. Boot touched the ground with a soft thud. "Thanks, little one." smiling bright, he spun to face Toni. [break][break][break]

"One rescued Shinx." gently, he passed the Shinx off to her. [break][break]

Stepping over to Temptation, a Poke Ball tapped against her forehead. Shame that she hadn't been as helpful as he hoped. Knock Off had been a good idea, though. [break][break]

"If you're willing, I'd like to make up for the misunderstanding." [break][break]

Closed fist against his lips, Onyx cleared his throat and looked in her direction. [break][break]

"There's a decent food stand not too far from here that sells these sweets from Alola. Let me buy you one."

notes about this post

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
Detour [m|o]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 1:40:01 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni couldn’t help but laugh and shake her head at the sight of the Shinx letting the stranger pluck her off her perch on the tree, “Wow, you must be somethin’ special to let her do that,” she teases with a grin. The brunette graciously accepts the Shinx, tucking her snuggly into the crook of her arm. Snuggly is an understatement. Toni’s frustration manifest through a rather aggressive grip.

Let me buy you one

“Hm,” Toni lifts a wrist to check the time on her watch, “I’d love to but . . .” Would she really love to? Probably not . . . but he didn’t need to know that, “I have brunch reservations I’m late for,” the same hand moves to scratch the Shinx affectionately between the ears, “Perhaps some other time?” she spins on her heels to continue her journey. Something makes her pause. Gratitude, “Thank you, Onyx,” she says genuinely, casting one last look over her shoulders, “Have a nice day,” with a small grin she continues on her way to her reservation, Shinx in hand thanks to the heroic @onyx.

@onyx

MISSION

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Detour [m|o]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 6:32:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@onyx