part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
The Hunt [sz1]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 7:23:18 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The snap of a lighter proceeds the burst of flames that cast an eerie glow onto the poacher’s features. A deep breath, a puff of smoke, and long exhale steadies the hands and steels the nerves. It’s nearly pitch black in the Safari Zone at night. Although the burning embers between her lips may give her away, she’s sure there’s no one around.

High above, soaring on silent wings, is a predator she’s confident wouldn’t let a soul near them. That is, unless, it is prey.

3/3 Safari Balls remain

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Hunt [sz1]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 4:21:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEOWTH APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
The Hunt [sz1]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 0:30:24 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A deep inhale burns the end bright before a trail of white smoke dances past the purse of her lips. Sharp, trained eyes spot the shine of a predator’s jewel sparkling against the moonlight. Stalking, maybe?

The Gliscor stops it too and does its job. With wings press tightly against its side, her dives from above. He’s silent, until the rush of air from a sudden stop throws the Meowth for a loop. The sharp dagger of his tail slashes forward, knocking the feline across the patch of grass and injecting it with deadly venom.

Toni moves forward casually, cigarette pressed between her lips. A pokeball rolls from her hand, aiming to trap the Meowth inside.

Attempt to capture Meowth!
2/3 Safari Balls remain

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Hunt [sz1]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 6:33:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE MEOWTH!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HOWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
The Hunt [sz1]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 5:37:10 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Mancured fingers delicately pluck the pokeball off the ground. A quick inspection sparks a small grin before tucking the prize away. Nothing impressive, but it’s another feline to add to her growing pack of hunters. Speaking of which . . .

A hand runs over the smooth exoskeleton of the Gliscor, praising him for his work. Not too much, though. The night isn’t over yet and that wasn’t anything too impressive.

Another subtle rustle in the brush catches both of their attention. With the cigarette hung loosely in her lips, she motions form the Gliscor to remain. Silent steps bring her around the back. A lunge into the brush scares the Shinx forward and right into the Gliscor’s Poisonous jab. The Shinx shudders, impaled by the barbs before falling to the ground.

Toni debates wasting a pokeball on the feline . . . but ultimately, she decides it’s worth it. A sphere falls from her hand, cracking open against the Shinx and drawing it inside.

Attempt to capture Shinx!
1/3 Safari Balls remain

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Hunt [sz1]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 6:09:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SHINX!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTRIKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MINUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
The Hunt [sz1]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 1:24:48 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Another Shinx to add to the collection. Hopefully this one wouldn’t be a useless prick like Willlow. Toni sneers at the thought, tucking the pokeball away into her pack as she moves forward into the dark.

It’s quite some time before they come across another promising target. The pale yellow sparks of the Elektrike flash through the darkness, cluing the Gliscor above onto it’s target. The canine had been hunting too. The shadow of limp Rattata could be seen hanging from its jaws.

The hunter has become the hunted.

In a similar technique, the Gliscor dives form above, striking with it poisoned barb at the pup. A sharp yelp breaks the silence of the night. The Rattata flies from its mouth and a Safari Ball launches towards the target. Gliscor snaps his jaws, stalking towards the discarded prey and consuming it himself.

Attempt to capture Electrike!
0/3 Safari Balls remain

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Hunt [sz1]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 2:06:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE ELECTRIKE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MINUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!