may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
beaufort and gardner [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 5:42:02 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 they arrive at an abandoned home. one forgotten by urban construction, perhaps due to its owners having unexpectedly passed, or it being an eyesore. it is too far from littleroot to truly integrate into its societal sphere and so, it has become overrun with nature.

elijah found this fate to be romantic. a natural, inevitable consequence. however, reports have come from nearby hikers that the bug pokemon inside have become aggressive, as if protecting their own territory. he is sent a partner by the local services board— and when he arrives slightly later than her, it is impossible to mistake her pink hair.

"beaufort." elijah says, his florges sliding in beside him. "what a pleasant surprise. how long has it been?" his words may have have been honeyed by nostalgia in some alternate dimension— but the tone is anything but.

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon florges"]

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

nia
she/her
december 18
slateport city
heterosexual
apocatharist
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zinnia
zinnia beaufort
beaufort and gardner [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 20:13:33 GMT
zinnia beaufort Avatar
"E-Elijah." her own tone was neutral at best, wary and hesitant as she faced him. Zinnia was never very good around men. she was not socialized with them much. many of their shop patrons were female. to see the fellow apothecarist was a bit unnerving. why was he here? to do this job as well?

"how... are you?" she adds, choosing to ignore the not-so-hidden bile in favor of being pleasant. what was his problem? she could ask, but the man always seemed to act icy around her. was it something she did? she turns to look at the rundown property again, nibbling her lip in worry. she pulls out no partner yet.

maybe she is waiting to see what she'd actually need.
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
beaufort and gardner [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 1:31:32 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "good. and i'll be better once this job is done." elijah can sense little within the ramshackle cottage.

nothing out of the ordinary. it is only when one pries too deep do the bugs swarm. they lash out in panic, scattering around in frenetic dances both hostile and confused.

"you know what's inside?" elijah cracks his neck."they're never specific with the job description."

he moves in close to the door: an old wooden board worn down enough like gums with no teeth. he peers in close to a hole.

"who you got with you?" elijah asks. "pokemon."

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon florges"]

| POG almost missed this! tag me on site too! i use notifications more often to track my threads.
mission

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

nia
she/her
december 18
slateport city
heterosexual
apocatharist
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zinnia
zinnia beaufort
beaufort and gardner [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 19:44:40 GMT
zinnia beaufort Avatar
he'd be better once the job was done. yikes. that was a clear disinterest in not the job but her presence. she could almost flinch. "uh, a Ribombee and a Tsareena" which were her partners forever it seemed. Zinnia does not move closer to the shack, but she can give information to "Beedrill" a hive of them "I brought... antidote."

however helpful that could be. "m-my Ribombee can draw them out" with it's sweetly scent, and use Bug Buzz to communicate with the insects "b-but if they turn violent, I do have protection." she did not doubt Elijah did either. what did he want to do? he might as well do it quickly, since Zinnia was a back-seat rider. not a passenger.

2/5
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
beaufort and gardner [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 22:41:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: