2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
polite conversation . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 20:22:01 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

her eyes rounded a little as comprehension dawned.

"so her husband was caught with someone else."

a genuine look of pity began to form, the woman pausing in consuming her meal as she frowned.

"
i can't imagine what that must feel like," she murmured, shaking her head lightly. "i can only hope she manages well in sinnoh. poor woman."

oblivious to fernando's underhanded taunting of sénon, she decided to encourage her fiancée to join in on the conversation.

"
isn't that just awful, sénon? everyone has their boundaries, after all."

cait blinked almost owlishly at him, encouraging her mate to offer his sympathies if nothing else. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 18:56:54 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"The confines of a relationship are sacred because its symbiotic." He took Cait's hand at the sympathetic tone in her voice. "It's something pure and sterile that exists between the two involved, usually." Shoutout to the poly-squad.

If Cait had it her way she'd grow love and contentment from a tree or root and farm enough of it for the world to taste.

But people had to find their own 'love' and she seemed to have a hard time watching others be on the outside of love. It was all in her inflection. "They might have been able to reconcile, contextualize things if not for the contamination of, Jake's 'good faith'."

A love imploded and a connection hollowed out because someone outside of that sterile and pure symbiosis, felt like they were doing the right thing. "-conflation of being righteous and being self-righteous."

● tags: ,
● notes:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 15:19:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

POLITE CONVERSATION

WITH A SILENT GAME UNDERFOOT

AGREEANCE COMES IN the form of a slow nod. whereas cait’s meal comes to a crawl, fernando continues. having long made peace with this ‘incident’, his sympathies have long passed. only when recounting the tale does he pause to highlight the tragic nature of regina’s plight.

you think so?

fernando quirks a brow at senon’s direction. his eyes teeter between the top of his eyelids in contemplation, taking the head ranger’s point of view into consideration.

perhaps.

more of a courtesy than anything else, fernando nods along. it’s an outward acceptance of his opposition’s excuse. not that he agrees, but he’s not here to spill the pot—merely to stir and let it simmer under the surface.

“but that would require the issue to come to light.”

his tips his fork in senon’s direction, curious on the surface, inquisitive as they play out the hypotheticals.

dishonesty is one thing—and a very big thing, mind you—but compound that with the fact that everyone else knows but you? i can understand her pain.

he sighs.

it’s selfish to the utmost. a complete disregard of your partner.

but the slight of a smile peeks out.

makes me glad i don’t have to deal with such things personally. it also allows me to appreciate the opposite side of the spectrum.” his eyes float between the couple, pleased. “like you two.