thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Last Bender of Water
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 18:06:38 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"I'm not expecting a guarantee."

If their agents could provide those, his job would be a hell of a lot easier.

"Be cautious, whatever you do. If she is our enemy, and she catches on..."

He trails off, figuring doesn't need it spelled out.

"Was there anything else?"
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Last Bender of Water
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 20:13:48 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

He might not have been expecting a guarantee, but she was very much expecting success of herself. This was another chance to prove herself after playing the wounded gazelle during the battle had not completely worked out. After all, she wanted to be more than just a grunt and assasitant at some point. Some active successes based on her own initiative might very well help with that.
[break][break]
“Well, that just means I have a chance at bringing back a pleasant surprise then,” she noted optimistically, before briefly focusing on the task at hand and her memory again. “Hmm, but I think there is nothing else aside from what I told you and in the debrief before. I guess the juicy intel is what I will have to figure out, then.”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights