TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 9:27:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HAIDILAO

A BROTH THAT BURNS FROM THE HEART

“WHY ARE YOU HERE?”

Fernando repeats the question but points it right back at her. Chopsticks quiet him down as he chews past one last morsel. He sets them down shortly after, bridged on the rim of his ceramic bowl.

You are all here because you chose to be. As enticing as free food is, I’m sure most of you have somewhere else you could be. Somewhere you’d rather be.

He smiles.

But you chose to be here.

His glass, half empty, is topped off by his own hands.

Just like you chose to represent the League. To protect this region and all that it stands for.

He rises, clinking his glass against Kim’s.

The people here are your colleagues. Some friends, others strangers. People from different backgrounds and upbringings. We may not understand each other, or even like each other in some cases, but we all share one goal: to protect Hoenn.

His eyes move around the table, sweeping past each face, before returning straight ahead.

So, today, we come together, to nurse our wounds, celebrates our victories, learn from our failures, and eat heartily in preparation of coming back stronger tomorrow.

He gives them a solemn nod.

"Thank you for everything you've done and your continued efforts in protecting our home. Please enjoy this humble treat as a token of my appreciation!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 1:58:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]