genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 21:02:31 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Guarding a few Ledian and Ledyba in the forest at night seemed like an easy task to do with most creature’s and human’s sleeping at this time. Easy mission meant easy money. Money is what the dark haired woman needed at the moment. Green orbs shifted to the sky, the sun had began to slowly crept further and further below the horizon. It wasn’t long before the moon would be the only source of light. Hopefully, Genesis could find her partner before night came full force.

A sudden urge to yawn washed over her, forcing the woman’s mouth to gap open and her hand swiftly covering her mouth. Despite waking up late in preparation for this mission, sleepiness was still present. Sleepy gaze flickered to the rustle of leaves, spotting a Ledyba resting on a branch above her head. A faint grin tugged the edges of her lips, knowing how the bug must feel being tired.

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. still not good at starters. x.x

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#7C5C6C; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#7C5C6C; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 21:40:56 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
The night was dark and full of terrors – potentially. Any night could be. That was why a knight had to always be vigilant. Especially when tasked to protect Ledian, Ledyba, and an admittedly beautiful partner that did not seem accustomed to darkened jobs like this. At least that was what the yawn indicated that Mirri barely spotted, as she arrived.

There was the slightest of smiles on her face as she stepped out of the shadows, flanked by a Honedge on each side. “Good evening, good lady. I hope I did not scare you in my approach,” she noted, before bowing deeply in a gentleman’s fashion. “Mireille Wynter, knight of Galar and your partner in this fine endeavour, at your service.” And yes, she was properly playing this to the very end. Because that was the only way she knew how to approach a dame like this. By enacting scenes from the books, of course.
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 22:28:33 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Her gaze wondered the surrounds, shifting to one thing to the next out of boredom. Arms crossed over her chest, already kind of regretting doing this. At this point, the dark haired woman secretly hoped something interesting would happen. It would be entertainment after all. Lucky for her, someone moved out from the shadows and approached her.

A brow rose, but so did one side of her lips. She couldn’t help the smirk, listening to the woman talk while introducing herself. And course, she couldn’t help but play along. “Well good evening, Miss Mireille Wynter. I am Genesis Fox.” She felt no need to give her a fake name. No one knew she was part of team rocket. Hell, rocket probably didn’t even know. “It’s nice to meet you.” Smiling ear to ear, she returned the gesture with a fake dress curtsy. Hands expended out to pick up the ends of a invisible dress.

With the act over ( for her anyway ), the woman gave a soft chuckle. She even playfully winked and stuck small bit of her tongue out of her smile before speaking. “Do you really talk like that or-?” Genesis didn’t really think about if she was being serious or not.

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. -rolls-

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 22:38:53 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
The other woman responded in…kind? That actually baffled Mirri to an extent. After all, she did not exactly get positive reinforcement in this regard often. Realistically speaking, she usually found a neutral to frosty reception, with not few women finding it creepy. That was….sad, but she could not help it. Modern times had little appreciation for such behaviour, but she yearned for these days of old. Not completely, of course. Being a woman knight herself already spoke volumes to that.

But seeing someone giving her at least an imitation of a curtsey? That was more than she’d dared hope for. However, the follow-up question albeit completely logical and to be expected, caught her by surprise. Naturally, that had her at a loss for words. Especially since the question was too ‘meta’ to just draw on trivia and dialogue that sounded cool at least. Hence, she found herself blushing and only able to hold eye-contact because she partially outright forced herself to. “I, um….yes, I do,” she started. And almost every fibre in her body wanted to leave it at that because she was not 100% sure how to express the rest.
But, once more, she had to force herself. She hadn’t exactly started this tick yesterday, so she’d been working on it, to an extent. First, she had to clear her throat, though. “I…I always wanted to be a knight. And getting into….character like that just helps me….um…..with finding words?” Clearly, she wasn’t quite comfortable like that. “But if it irks you, I can just say nothing….I do mean what I say, though.” After all, those values were not fake. Still, she had to hold her left arm saying this, as if it was a difficult thing to process.
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 19:54:23 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Her perky teasing grin fell when the woman confirmed that she did indeed, talk like that. Her expression shifted to bewilderment, brows rose in surprised that someone really still spoke in that old times talk. But when the woman explained herself and her cheeks redden, guilt bubbled in the pit of her stomach. Her hands waves before her in a panic, motioning back and forth in a panic. “Oh no- I don’t mean- I-“ She stumbled over her words, unsure of what to say. A sigh escaped her, hands fell to her side as she shrugged. “You can do whatever you want.” A faint apologetic smile spread across her lips. “I was just- playin?”

In the hopes to change the conversation and rid of the awkwardness that soon consumed her, the woman let her gaze wonder on to the forest. Darkness cascade over the area, shimmering speckles of dust began to sparkle to life. “Oh wow,” the dark haired woman whispered, “It’s so beautiful.” The Ledian and Ledyba buzzed all around them, leaving sparkly dust trail behind them. It turned the area into a gorgeous glow, able to see decently well despite little moonlight peaking through the tree tops. His gaze shifted to the knight, offering a smile. “Hopefully, it will be an easy night.”

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. slight headache. probably will have a mod spawn in some trouble next round.

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 20:15:09 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Oh. Ohhhh….. she understood now, nodding quickly after brief hesitation. Mireille was nothing if not gullible, unless one looked like a shifty thug or something. After all, that was what the books had told her. Despite the life experience she’d gathered so far, that misconception still clung with her – mostly because she had usually not noticed when someone had gone ahead and lied to her. Part of being gullible, really. “I….see. That is okay then,” she replied just as awkwardly, before nervously brushing a lock out of her hair. Mirri really had no idea how to handle this, really.

Hence, she all but pounced at the suggestion to change the topic. Though the new one wasn’t exactly completely harmless, either. There were so many corny lines she had to fight down because she did not want to creep the other out, it was not even funny. Yet, that also left her with very little to say. Thus, she tried to find the most innocuous thing she could say but had heard somewhere. “They say that the glitter of the Ledyba can lead one to true and lasting happiness, if one follows it in the dark. Though I guess that only counts if one stumbles over it naturally. Coming here knowing what will happy, we probably do not qualify for any such thing.” Aka the most meaningless thing she could say while also sounding a little deep, her gaze half devoted to the proceedings and half to her partner at all times.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,972 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 4:45:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
talonflame

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - flame body[break]
acrobatics / tailwind / brave bird / steel wing / flare blitz

A LEDBYA'S WORST NIGHTMARE. from the skies, a terrifyingly speedy talonflame dives close. its wings become engulfed in flame, burning the bug-type pokemons' airborne golden dust. it caws. a shrill warcry. this pokemon is not afraid to attack humans too.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]
&
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 22:36:28 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Unlimited and ultimate happiness. Her gaze followed the bugs subconsciously, awe in her eyes. She wondered what that was like. Not only to achieve true fulfillment and joy, but also always feel that way. It was something she never really thought about. What would or would make her feel so happy and always be that way? Strange was the only thing she could think of. Happiness comes and goes, ups and downs. But to always be? Is that even possible?

The sound of terrified cries erupted from the sky, bugs scatter in all directions in seconds. Genesis blinked, still slightly in her daze. The smell of burning dust tickled her nose, forcing herself to focus as a talonflame came into view hot and heavy. “Shit,” she cured under under her breath, fumbling to get a pokemon out of her pocket, “Shit. Shit. Shit.” It took a moment, but she finally found the creature she was looking for. “I’ll zap it,” the dark haired woman explained in the mix of the chaos, “Do you have something to scare it away?”

The woman opened the ball, a steel and electric type materialized before her. “Zap that talonflame!” The magnezone’s eye shifted to the flying avian, sparks skipped across its metal body. Using LOCK-ON to ensure its attack will hit, a yellow beam of electricity shot from its red pupil. The ZAP CANNON darted towards the fire and flying type, hitting the bird without fail. The attack shocked the hell out of the bird, causing the poor creature so much pain it let loose a high pitch screech. Genesis fisted pump her side, gaze shifted to her partner in hopes she was ready to chase the bird away. Or, if she had a better plan to see what she had in mind.

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. magnezone used lock on and zap cannon on the talonflame.

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 14:30:16 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
There were a few moments of solace and peace. Mireille could tell that she had certainly not been ignored or anything like that. It simply seemed like she had given the other a bit to think. It would have been rude to interject, to insist on attention, then, when she was already in the center of it, in a way. Or rather, she had joined in, simply observing and enjoying the sight.

Yet, neither Mirri, nor her Honedges completely allowed themselves to be engulfed by what was happening. It simply wasn’t something they did, really. Being travelling knights used to such things, they always kept alert. At least when they were not completely distracted by embarrassment. And though she still harbored a faint blush from what had come before, by now Mirri had recovered enough to notice.

After all, this was not her first run-in with an aerial predator. She swiftly reached for a ball and called the third of the Trio, a fully evolved Honedge. “Defensive formation, counter it,” she ordered, before acknowledging the other’s plan with a nod. Mireille decided to ignore the decidedly not very lady-like curses, though. At her Command, the Aegislash set out to utilize a King’s Shield to stop and contain even the falling Talonflame, while the two Honedges aimed themselves and then flung at the enemy with Aerial Aces. That probably should do enough to defeat the opposition.

Mirri still subconsciously moved between Genesis and the action, just in case. “Would you be so kind as to look out for any stray fires this might have started? This one appears to be a lone hunter, so I reckon that there will not be more of its kin. But fire is known to go beyond what can be controlled, even if the Pokemon behind the flame is dealt with.”
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 20:10:48 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Her magnezone sent out a beam of electricity, hitting its mark as the bird of prey’s body began to spaz from the sudden jolt. Genesis grinned, pleased that her work with the electric and steel type has already started to paid off. Her orbs observed the wild talonflame fall from the sky, unable to open its wings to take flight. It was her partner’s team of blades that was next into action, quickly taking care of the bird on its owners call. Cool green orbs shifted to Knight when she addressed her, a brow rose feeling apprehensive about Genesis leaving her to deal with the bird.

A glance back at the fallen bird, her shoulders rose and fell in a shrug feeling as though it was her only option. “Yeah... sure,” she manages to get out, turning her back to the woman to check the near by area for an signs of fire, “I’ll look for any smoke.” With that, the raven haired trainer lifted her gaze to the sky. Her eyes narrowed, searching for signs of burning or smoke while she checked the surrounding area. Her own nostrils flared, trying to see if she would smell a fire. And once she felt like there was no fire in the area, the rocket member returned to the location.

“Hey!” She called out while emerging from the shadows of the surrounding forest, “I didn’t see anything.” To her left, her electric and steel type hovered by her. A thump rose to point at her pokemon. “I even had it check above the tree tops for more possible threats.” Her hand retried back to her side, shoulders shrugged again. “Didn’t see anything." Genesis paused, curious eyes flickered over the scene in wonder what the woman did to the talonflame or why Genesis was sent away. "How are things going here?”

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. -rolls-

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 20:46:08 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Good, the other understood. Mireille nodded to herself, keeping watch on the Talonflame to see if it was getting back up. However, the fiery bird was downed for the time being. All three of her swords were swirling around it, just waiting for a surprise attack or something like that. However, nothing of that sort happened.
Instead, the bird just breathed quietly, knocked out for the time being but probably not mortally wounded. Mireille did briefly considered putting an end to it. After all, if she did not do so, upon waking the beast would simply resume its hunt. Yet, she did not think that killing this predator would make any difference. Neither did she believe that she had a right to do so. This was its nature, much like it was the bug’s nature to create this display before them. Just because she liked how one looked, but not the other did not give her the right to kill anything.

Thus, she decided to take the safe, non-lethal route. Upon her urging, her three ghosts came together to create a makeshift little float to transport the bird a good ways away. That way, it would at least not immediately start fiery flailing that might set the forest ablaze.

Speaking of…..”Do you see any….thing?” Mireille had turned, but could not see her partner anymore. Where had she gone? Worried, briefly, it was now her turn to look around with a bit of frenzy, only to then jump in startlement when the lady emerged from the shadows.
That was when she realized her blunder, once more blushing in embarrassment. “Oh. Ohhh…..I must apologize. I….I just wanted to ask you to take a quick look if its initial attack caused some collateral damage. I did not ask you to stalk the woods and the treetops. Again, my apologies.” She bowed, too, making sure that her intentions were clear this time.
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 16:52:51 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Once again, the woman’s weird speak and behavior made Genesis feel a little awkward. Apparently, she misunderstood what the woman asked her to do. “Oh,” she started, rolling her shoulders in a casually shrug, “I guess I misunderstood. Didn’t mean to worry you or startle you.” Her gaze shifted up at the tree tops, seeing no damage. “It looks like everything is under control at the moment,” the woman spoke out loud, noticing that the bugs have even calmed down and started their sparkly ritual again, “The bugs are cool too.”

Letting out a sigh, the woman moved to go sit down. The sudden surprise attack and not getting enough sleep last night had finally caught up to her. Yet another yawn overwhelmed her, forcing her mouth agape while her hand quickly rose to cover it. “Sorry,” she apologized, her sleepy gaze lifted to the woman, “Guess I should have went to bed sooner.” A light chuckled escaped her, fainting into nothing. “How much longer do you think we have before the sun rises?”

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. not the best but wanted to keep it going!

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 19:12:28 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
“Yes, we were able to avert damages it appears,” she replied, a bit more stiffly since she did her best to ensure being understood for the time being. Though she was still feeling a bit weird about these blunders from before, at the very least she had not pushed the other away too much. They still seemed rather amicable, which was a good thing. That was usually how it went. A nice little meeting, getting along and then, eventually, saying goodbye.

Such was the life of an errant knight. She sighed to herself. Though she did notice that the other was apparently a bit sleepy, from the looks of it. Deciding to take a seat as well, Mirri took a brief glance at her phone lighting in the moonlit dark. While she was old-fashioned in many ways, she did not reject technology at all. “Dawn will be upon us in a few hours, according to the weather report. I made sure to query this ahead of time,” Mireille explained. She, naturally, had primed her sleep schedule for this occasion, so she did not feel as tired as the other probably did.
“If you need to shut your eyes for a bit, that is fine. I will wake you if anything happens and guard your sleep best I can. That, I promise you.”
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 19:11:18 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

The offer to take a short nap was very tempting, feeling suddenly lethargic. “Nah-“ she manages to get out before another yawn overcame her, hand fanned over her agape mouth for a moment until the yawn subsided. “I’m good. I can make it until down.” Her gaze shifted to the light dust that sprinkled the air above them, admiring them silently for a few minutes. She let her mind wonder, listening to the sounds of the forest at night.

But the silence was short lived, Genesis feeling that if she didn’t keep her mind going she would pass out. “So” She shifted her weight to lay on her side, facing the woman with her head propped up with arm. A grin formed along her lips, eyes eager to learn more. “Tell me a little more about yourself.” She paused, eyes roll back for a second as if she was deep in thought before on her once more. “Like- Um- Where are you from?”

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. shitpost x.x

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 17:14:11 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
She just nodded at the ‘nah’. If the other wasn’t that sleepy, then she wasn’t that sleepy, simple as that. Obviously, she was never going to force someone to do something they did not want. Nor would she even try to persuade them. It just wasn’t her style. Instead, she mostly believed that others knew best about themselves.

Thus, the knight simply reclined herself, relaxing a bit. After all, her Pokemon would quite easily keep watch if anything was going to attack them again or anything like that. The night’s air was refreshing enough against her arms that she was in no danger of falling asleep anytime soon.
However, her thoughts did drift away momentarily – only to be snapped right back when the other approached her once more. That served a dual purpose in also making her all the more conscious of the princess on the ground next to her, whose eyes and apparently interest were all on her now.

Which was all the more problematic since she was absolutely certain that whatever she had to say would simply bore the Genesis. “I-I am from Galar, actually. I don’t really have a home town or anything, my family lives in an old castle of sorts. We are knights, really, so I have been travelling around as one myself. W-what about you?”