genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 19:25:01 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Idle chit chat was the only thing she could think of to keep herself awake though out the night. And lucky for her, her knight wasn’t shy. “Galar...” She mumbled, pondering on her memories if she had ever been there, “I don’t think I ever been to Galar before.” Genesis passed, shifting her weight to get more comfortable. A action that could be a mistake if not careful. “I hear it is nice there. Cool pokemon. Something about dynammax or whatever.” She remembered hearing something about some disease or something ravaging the region. Guess she should have paid attention more to the new cast.

But when the question was reflected back, a wide grin spread across her glossy lips. “I’m from Unova. Born and raised in Aspertia City.” Flashes of her home town flickered before her daze expression, remembering the good old days of being a naughty little kid. “But like you, I have traveled some. Decided to give Hoenn a try this time around.” Honestly, there was nothing in particular that made her come here. It was just another place to her.

“How about you? What brought you here? Friends? Jobs?-“ A even broader grin danced on her lips, giving her mission partner a playful wink. “Loooover?”

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. tehe.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#7C5C6C; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#7C5C6C; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 20:42:36 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
“L-L-“ she started, but did not quite manage to finish, immediately turning her head away to hide the fervent blush that quickly burnt its image on her face. Mireille certainly had…..ways to talk about love and romance. It was one of the favourite topics in her novels. And, frankly, she accidentally or deliberately hit on girls somewhat often. But she could never….just couldn’t simply talk about these sorts of things with that kind of…immediacy. It just was too brazen! Audacious! Love had to be danced around, had to be considered carefully. One could not just ask someone out of the blue like this!

Hence, she would need to take a couple of deep breaths to calm down. It basically was a bit of a struggle until the embarrassment she felt was dwarfed about the embarrassment to react like this to something so basic and simple.
Only then could she harrumph and try to play this as if nothing had happened. “I came here looking for my brother. He always gets himself into trouble and never calls back. I found him already, so I just kind of…stuck around, trying to do…knighty things?” With nothing to draw upon in her current state and express this, Mirri was clearly stumbling her way through this conversation. Not helped by her apparent need to answer all the questions, even though she probably did not have to and kind of did not want to. Yet, it had come with a question mark, so she felt like she owed it. “And no, I don’t have…I mean I never actually had…you know….a lover or anything like that. I would like to but it’s just…..ahhhh.” Unable to fully bring that to fruition, she briefly hid her face in her hands, too embarrassed to do so.
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 19:59:55 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Her reaction to Genesis last statement made the woman beam in a grin even more. Even as she turned to hide her rosy cheeks, the raven haired woman couldn’t help the slight teasing laughter that came after. The trainer only meant it as a tease, not expecting her to give her an honest answer even with her knight statues. Because regardless their current situation, it wasn’t Genesis’s business and was merely just idle chit chat.

But once Mireille collected herself and Genesis muffled her laughter, the woman explained in rather surprising detail why she was here and still here. A smile still on her lips, the woman let out a few chuckle to lighten the mood. “I was only teasing,” she replied, reaching over to pat her gently on the back, “You didn’t have to tell me anything.” After a few light pats on her back in hopes to calm her down, Genesis retreated back into her spot and let her gaze fall upon the tree top above. “Glad you found your brother and as for love…” The woman pondered for a moment, not really the person to give good advise when it came to love but wanted to give her the ease of conversation again. “It takes time. Yes, some find love quickly while others need time. Don’t worry about it. Stressing over it only makes it worse.”

With that, Genesis fell silent to giving her mission partner time to recover and think to herself if needed.

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. sorry for the wait!

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 21:42:01 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
The laughter did increase the embarrassment, of course, but it was also kind of nice. Part of the reason as to why Mirri did what she did was so that she could see people happy. Being around others who enjoyed themselves gave her something that few other things could. Plus, this woman had a nice laugh, too. Despite her blush, the knight was kind of glad now that she had not chickened out completely, since she did get to see the other this jovial.

“I don’t…..really mind sharing, I think. It is more akin to….I do not think others would be very much interested in these sorts of talk from me, so I keep it all to myself. I mean, if I just started talking about love, it would bother most people, right? They would just think that I was coming onto them. I don’t really like being a bother….”
Her voice quieted progressively as she said this, not much above a whisper towards the end. It was only in the silence of the night that it could remain audible like this. Instead, she looked back up at the stars for a bit, thinking.

Oddly enough though, she would start up again soon, despite it not being needed. Maybe it was just a dam that broke by opening up just a little. Talking more about such embarrassing things became easier to her once she started at all. “I am not rushing or stressing, I think. If it means that I can find my lady, I am willing to be patient, for certain. Yet….I always worry that I might be missing a chance. Does that make sense? There are so many people that are interesting to me but that I do not properly engage for fear of being wrong about things. But I also worry that if I do not do so, I might miss out on something very special. It is very….difficult.”

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 21:13:34 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

It was rather funny that Genesis of all people was attempting to give love advice to someone else. It got her to think about the topic. Green orbs observed the speckles of twinkling lights that dotted the dark sky above them. Listening to the knight ramble, though her own thoughts clouded her listening skills. The raven haired woman doesn’t even remember the last time she was in a real relationship. Yeah, she has been on a few swings. But a real love relationship, that has never happened to her in her lifetime. The more she thought about it, the more it sounded boring. Being tied down to one person, settling down and starting a family. That like wasn’t for her, yet. Despite being in her early twenties, she wasn’t in the homing mood or whatever they call in.

It was only when the silence was broken once more than the team rocket member realized she wasn’t listening. Her gaze shifted to the woman as she spoke, a brow rose as she rambled on about her troubles. “Don’t be afraid to try something with someone every now and again,” she replied, moving to lay on her side and face her, “If you never at least try when you are interested, than you will never know.” The woman propped her head on her bent arm, head resting in the palm of her hand. “They said you should date multiple people. This way, you learn what you like in a person and what you don’t like. For example, you might think you want someone who is loud. But when you date them, you learn that being loud is an annoying trait.” The woman paused, adjusting her hips slightly to get more comfortable before she continued. “I mean, if you never try,” she paused, shrugging her shoulders, “you will never know.”

This wasn’t what Genesis expected for this mission. And honestly, it was kind of nice just laying her talking to a stranger about random things every once in a while. When did she get so advicey?

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. sorry for the wait!

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 17:40:48 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Briefly, she worried that she had said too much. The other had seemed kind of out of it, momentarily, and took a moment to reply. However, soon enough they were facing one another – awfully close, actually, even though they held a respectful distance. It just felt closer now, somehow. A brief shift in angle could easily have consequences like that, it seemed. There was a brief stopping of her breath, barely noticeable, but she managed to catch herself and keep the air flowing, after all.

And thus, she listened. Those words made sense and it was probably good advice. But she could already tell that they would be hard to follow. “That certainly sounds…reasonable,” she started, slowly, as she was still mulling it over in mind. Dating multiple people….it just sounded so different from the novels. Granted, when it came to longer-running series, then the hero or heroine usually dated someone new every book. But it always still read as if you just had no one forever, then found the one for life and were happily ever after. Dating multiple people sounded like it would inevitably lead to multiple break-ups, so more heartache.

But on the other hand….it just kind of made sense, didn’t it? There was a logic to these words she could not deny at all. Still….it just was hard. Continuing this was difficult to her, so she had to pause briefly. Most certainly, the sincerity and insecurity in her words would be audible, too. “But trying is hard. It always means risking to lose what you have. Like….if I asked you out right now, it would risk destroying this whole mood, would it not?”
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 17:52:47 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

A brow rose, a broad grin spread across her deep red glossy lips. She fought back a laugh, trying to be considerate to her mission partners uneasiness.

“But let’s say you don’t ask me out,” the raven haired woman started, winking playfully at the knight mostly to tease her, “than you would never know my answer. Or worse, would you ever know if we were meant to be together if you don’t at least give it a shot.” This whole hypothetical situation got Genesis a little excited, adjusting her weight again to lean more on her elbow.

“Heartaches suck. Being rejected sucks. But, life moves on. If it wasn’t meant to be, it wasn’t meant to be. Everything happens for a reason.” She paused, remembering something someone told her a long time ago. “Everything in life is either a blessing or a lesson. It’s up to you to figure it out and learn.”

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. not the best but wanted to keep it going.

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 19:47:03 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Naturally, hearing someone talk about this so directly and easily made her blush even more. However, for once she just soldiered through it all, breathing deeply and not averting her gaze. It did feel incredibly weird like this. On most days, she probably would not have had the strength to do this. But with this backdrop, under this beautiful night’s sky? She just felt different. Stronger, maybe. Or at least less easily thrown for a loop by her own feelings.

So, she listened intently, actually thinking about what was being said. “I….see, I think.” A sigh followed, briefly. “Somehow, it is much easier to even put my life on the line for others, in order to protect them. But I guess that’s because those sorts of things have to be done. This isn’t anything that is strictly needed. Just something I kind of…want for myself. So it is easy for me to find reasons not do it.”
That was probably the most outspoken she had even been about these sorts of things. Introspection was something she was often inclined to do, but she rarely ever talked about it, or acted on it for that matter. Maybe this time she should. “But….um….would you be at all interested to see if it would be any good?”

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 20:09:14 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

The raven haired woman let the knight think about her words. The thought of her giving advise to another on such a intimate topic made her scoff mentally. She listened to her, letting her speak out loud to understand her down ways. It had been awhile sense Genesis been in a relationship with another, mostly doing one night stands. But even than, its been awhile. A sigh escaped her, leaning back so she was facing the night sky that was slowly fading into daylight.

It was Mireille’s last question that made her dark brow scrunch closer together in confusion, unsure what she meant. “If what would be any good?” Genesis replied without thinking or putting two to two together, “Me being a knight or something?” The woman let her green orbs shifted to her mission partner, only to than realize what she might have meant.

A wicked devilish grin spread across her deep red glossy lips, brows then rose. “Or are you asking me out?” A chuckle escaped her, giving her a playful wink. “I don’t know if you are ready to handle me. I might be a bit much.” Let the teasing begin

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. tehe.

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 18:00:34 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
A knight? Now that had her confused in return, if only for a bit. Honestly, she hadn’t even given it any thought. Not because the other seemed completely unsuited for it or anything like that, far from it. But being a knight was something so specific, so tied to Galar and its customs, that she had not really considered the possibility at all. It was less Genesis seeming unfit for the duty and more the duty not being something that anyone from this region would want, in her eyes.

Mirri opened her mouth to explain that, but was then hit by an addendum that saw her briefly figuratively choke on the mention. “I-I didn’t mean….I mean I did mean….I….” she had to stop herself in that moment, barely managing to keep herself from jumping up in panic. It would take a few deep breaths to calm down, of course. But somehow, she managed. Again, somehow.
It would take a few more moments for her to collect herself. “I did not mean the knight part,” she hence started back up again, blushing. “And I guess this very reaction probably means that I am unfit after all. But….you seem like someone I could like. And you already know pretty much the worst parts about me and do not hate me. So….it just seemed like it could work, maybe?”
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 0:06:56 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Genesis green orbs light up as the woman suddenly got flustered when she purposed that she was asking her out. The grin that was already on her lips, broadened even further. The raven haired woman never thought she would ever be asked out in a middle of a mission, let alone a knight from a different region. Somehow, it was funny. After all, she was a rocket member. Of course, this lady didn’t know that.

The sun slowly created over the horizon, casting little light through the thick trees. Genesis leaned back, still smiling cocky as ever. “I’m not saying no,” she teased, gaze looked away for a moment before they where back on her, “But I think once you get to know me, you will realize that I’m not your knight in shining armor.” Again, she smirked and gave her a playful wink. Mentally, she laughed at her own joke.

for at petalburg city doing sparking spawning. apologies. my genesis muse has been low and before i knew it, several months had gone by. if you want, we can wrap this up but ill try to reply faster. please dont be mad.

close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 17:50:02 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Not…no? Did that….did that mean yes? Her blush certainly went into overdrive, but she forced herself to not look down. After all, the other had just accepted to at least try it out, right? To be frank, Mirri had no idea what to do with this. But she didn’t just feel awkward, also kind of…happy? It was still difficult, of course. But she did look a lot brighter quite quickly. The sun was rising, and her mood was matching that just as well.

“Neither am I….even though I tend to act the part,” she replied, trying to be as honest as she could be. After all, she was asking much of the other, too. Then, she put a hand to her chest, took a deep breath, and continued with some more conviction. “But neither of us has to be. So far, I think you being you is just enough, really. Well, for me that would be, at least.” Plus, she already was the knight in shining armour herself, if nothing else. Mirri had never looked for another, a princess at best. And that kind of person could certainly be a bit mischievous and headstrong, really.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
protect and serve [m/c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 22:31:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: