Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 4:04:03 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeboxbl"]

They said this was for Team building. Something he didn't mind, and as long as all their true alliance's were hidden this little event should run smoothly. As it was dinner shifts were always big, but now that the big dads were on shift to help the ugly little Slurpuff there seemed to be a little extra. Personally he didn't see why, but it didn't matter. [break][break]

"Do you have the items?" he questions his Drifloon who was UNBURDENED by the tools she was carrying for the humans.

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Cookoff: Team DOG
[break]+ Shift: DINNER
[break]+ Move/Abilities: UNBURDEN

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a63d6a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 4:30:57 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Feraligatr used Water Gun
Salazzle used Sweet Scent

"A pinch of salt," Bill said, and his Feraligatr rumbled, licking its jaws as it shook some of the white granules into the boiling water. What was going into the pot? A haunch of meat? 

Sadly, it was only coffee brewing, and once had roasted the beans the order would be ready for finishing touches.

A sickly sweet scent wafted from the far corner of the stall. It stuck in your nose, filling your brain with dripping caramel and crunchy chunks of sugar. Salazzle watched, embered tongue lashing, as the sandwich was sliced on the bench. 

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,440 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 9:26:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]there are better ways to team build. briefly, he wonders if this is one of 's ideas; the man really likes cooking, after all.

shellos' STICKY HOLDS itself against the side of the machine, making sure it runs all fine as quilava's EMBER continues to roast the beans.

the machine whirs, freezing for a second before bayleef's VINE WHIP fixes it.

"we should be good to go."

[attr="class","noodles"] +
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 10:12:00 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Lurantis used leafage

First round up, and the orders just kept on coming. Now it was an icy dessert and a cool, summer caprice. "I've got the greens," he said, as Lurantis prepped the salad. Bill arranged to Leafage into delicate, presentable shapes before sliding it down the line.  

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 7:02:53 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

Another two orders, and this time they didn't have the necessary amount of ice to use. Seems like the dog wasunprepared, no wonder why it needed aid. Swiftly taking out two of his pokemon he calls on his most trusted Nidoking for a much needed ICE BEAM to give them the ice.[break][break]

After he could have the avalugg use SHARPEN, as cutting the thinken ice from the attack was no easy task. "Either of you ever cook like this before?" certainly felt very untraditional for him.

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Move/Abilities: SHARPEN + ICE BEAM

[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,440 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 8:32:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]help comes to with the icy dessert — frosmoth's AURORA BEAM along with POWDER SNOW tops off the dessert. yummy! watch for the brain freeze!

luvdisc adds a final SWEET KISS. mwah!

[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 8:37:01 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Mawile used Fairy Wind
Poipole used Helping Hand
Alcremie used Decorate

"Not for a long time," Bill answered . He politely muscled out of the way so that he had room to Decorate the cupcakes. Mawile and Poipole worked together, the steel fairy's open jaws oozing a Fairy Wind to hide the scent of decay. Poipole provided a Helping Hand, mixing the batter with its stinger.

Alcremie shook itself, spraying cream, powdered sugar, and chunks of fondant on the waiting treats.
"I cooked for myself these last few years, and at home with the kids it was a lot more organized than this. What about you?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,440 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 10:11:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i can't really cook."

not much besides chicken on toast.

theo isn't aware he's taking up so much space until bill muscles him out of the way. he catches his weight before stepping aside, allowing bill full control.

"but i'm learning."

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 11:22:53 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

"Didn't you have a daughter to cook for?" Raphael couldn't help but question with some curiosity. He wasn't judging, for once, as the other had started to put some effort to leave their grievances in the past. Pryde would follow suit, but he still had a curious nature to him. "As for me I used to cook quite often before I got my position, but when I did worked picked up and so often would just have food picked up," Raphael explains as he returns his pokemon and brings out more. [break][break]

The EARLY BIRD Houndour quickly being able to get the ingredients while they use their FLAMETHROWER to heat up the stove a bit more. Get in the char on the bun while the Sneasel and Meowth used HONE CLAWS and FURY SWIPES to cut things they way they needed. [break][break]

"Been picking it up again after some absence." Raph delivers the finished plates, "Order up"

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Move/Abilities: HONE CLAWS + FLAMETHROWER, FURY SWIPES + EARLY BIRD

[break]+ Awards:

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 7:21:42 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

With 2 orders down another two were needed. [break][break]

"I can handle most of the coffee order," he informs the others as he calls for two of his pokemon. The Klinklang for their GEAR GRIND on mashing up the coffee beans, while avalugg used ICE BALL to get some cubes for them. Though it looks like they might need to be blasted by something if they were to fit in the cup.

[break][break]

+ [break]
Team DOG Cookoff [break]
GEAR GRIND + ICE BALL [break][break]

x01 Move Tutor
[break] x01 lvl tutor
[break] x01 Type 1 Evo
[break] x03 Pokeball
[break] x01 incense
[break] x01 ability capsule

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,440 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 7:42:21 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i have a daughter, yes."

doesn't mean he cooked for them, though. they'd have likely died if that was the case.

"we're on a roll here, dilfs."

the next order is simple enough.

sandslash BULLDOZES through the other only to RAPID SPIN at the end of it. quilava lends its support with a precise FLAME WHEEL; precise only to not overcook it.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 9:00:25 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Lurantis used Leafage
Musharna used Moonlight

"I've always disagreed with the stereotype about dads staying out of the kitchen," Bill said, as his Lurantis placed the finishing touches on the mini pizzas. Two little basil leaves places delicately to form a bowtie for the Rowlet. "Personally I find it cathartic. There's something soothing about manual work. Using your hands. Just being fast, and precise." Musharna soaked the iced coffee in a beam of Moonlight, setting the white chocolate crescent glowing on its bed of foam. "Another order done," Bill said proudly. 

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 6:22:18 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

There is a hard single laugh, more similar to a snort at Theo when it seems the other decides to give their little team a name. "I highly doubt anyone really calls us that," he muses as he looks at the next order Branes gives them. [break][break]

Once more he recalls his pokemon for a new set. "It's such a silly stereotype, though I know I'd prefer my wife out of it, her food is not the most desired," he jokes, glad his wife wasn't there otherwise he knows she'd punch him. "I can handle the omurice," he informs as the exeggutor gives the the needed eggs to cook with EGG BOMB while the fox heats up the dish with FIRE SPIN. [break][break]

While that's being heated up Golurk grabs ingredients, though thanks to their KLUTZ they continue to drop things. Not that it matters as the HUSTLING Rattata grabbing what was dropped.

[break][break]

+ [break]
Team DOG Cookoff [break]
KLUTZ + FIRE SPIN [BREAK]
HUSTLE + EGG BOMB
[break][break]

x01 Move Tutor
[break] x01 lvl tutor
[break] x01 tm/tr
[break] x01 Type 1 Evo
[break] x01 Type 2 Evo
[break] x01 Type 3 Evo
[break] x05 Pokeball
[break] x01 incense
[break] x01 ability capsule
[break] x01 sparkling dust

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 15:18:45 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Decidueye used leaf blade
minccino used slam

"My wife was great at cooking," Bill said, smiling benignly at the memory of too few nights spent together in the kitchen. "If you've got the egg dish sorted, I'll take the sandwich. As long as I can get a third hand from ."

Next to Bill, Decidueye was using its thin Leaf Blade to slice lettuce, tomato, and cheese for the Dugtrio Sandwich. Laurence the Minccino went to Slam the bread together, but Bill stopped him. "Where did you learn that?" he asked, shocked that Laurence had learned a second move. "I never want to see that again, you hear me?" Bill said. First thing tomorrow I'm taking him to the vet to get that fixed.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,440 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Team DILF ( DOGS )
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 11:21:10 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]theo looks to pryde.

"i'm fairly sure i've heard it being used on the sub."

more than a few times, actually, but it had been who first educated him of what the word truly means. he can't say he disagrees.

"we can give you more than a hand."

hitmontop's TRIPLE KICK finishes off the dish.