bubble world
isolated and fragile
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]
[attr="class","bang"]theme
[attr="class","bang"]glass bubble

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
Lack of knowledge as to whether the region's heads would move, a possibility that they weren't able to move to begin with. Going forwards with the knowledge that there's no way of going back - For some, this leap of faith will be the hardest step they'll have to take.

"Is there no one you can turn to regarding those matters?"

A cup of hot tea is placed before her, the ceramic surface lightly warming her fingers when she clutches it between her hands.

"Or is it that they're unwilling to risk the lives of those trapped in that city?"

She's never had to grasp such grave matters before, but now that she's faced with such an issue, she has to try. What can she do in such a mess? What aid can she provide with as limited resources as she has? There are many questions she wishes to ask, but she senses that Lars may not give her truthful answers as long as they put her in harm's way.
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/tg7D1bM.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/iM6vmQO.png");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
death by ice cream [s][c]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2021 14:56:23 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Trustworthy, in this day and age? Even I have to be careful around them, those higher than me,” he admitted with a sigh.

Damn it, how was he going to even begin bringing this all up. Clearly there was something going on, but the way he was… rather low on the ladder in comparison to everyone else who was privy to top-level secrets didn’t sit well with him.

Hell, he didn’t even know if his friend was ‘high-level’ enough to get access to those discussions behind closed doors that involved the Council…

“I’m afraid to say the latter, because then that would mean getting innocent people involved in the line of fire,” he sighed once more.

The half-eaten ice cream sandwich is demolished in no time flat, before another sigh escapes him.

“I don’t know why the hell we were called in to handle people problems… like, you know, people on people problems. The Rangers mostly handle people and Pokémon problems in the wild…”

close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2021 2:58:36 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
bubble world
isolated and fragile
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]

For as social a creature man is made out to be, she often finds that they lack faith in one another. Tolerance need not mean cohesion, it's merely establishing boundaries and a status quo that will prove hard to shatter as time goes by.

Taking a long sip of her tea, Lumia finds solace in stringing her thoughts together. Why had the rangers been involved? Because they were the closest to the scene, because they were considered a capable force and because there was no one else to turn to.

"It's natural to help those in need."

It feels strange having to say such a thing to the man, even stranger when she knows that she can say it because she hasn't been through the full extent of turmoil within this region. Regardless, that doesn't make it any less true.

"What do you think goes on in their mind? The people that join Rocket? Why do they feel the need to be in such an organisation..."
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/tg7D1bM.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/iM6vmQO.png");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 22:07:33 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He couldn’t help but agree with her first statement—because it was what they did as humans, really. There was a tendency to help whoever was in need—

As for her other question, though, there was a dark bark of laughter that escaped him for the briefest of moments.

“If I knew, Lumie, I would tell you without hesitation,” he began quietly as he reached for another pint of ice cream and this time was just dunking cookies in them like edible spoons.

“I don’t know what drives them to join… but I guess, desperation. Or blackmail. Maybe both, I really don’t know.”

He was at a loss for words at the moment, and decided to eat more bites of the cookies he was demolishing in silence.

“If I could read minds, I would definitely tell you why. But alas, I don’t have any idea.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 12:08:50 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
bubble world
isolated and fragile
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]

He would tell her without hesitation. How she wishes the same could be said for every other question he's been ducking around for the past few minutes.

"You're still not telling me everything."

It's just plain gut instincts, raised from the sheer amount of time spent around this man. When he wishes to hide something, he acts like everything is okay and tends to divert attention away from the real issues. He takes many times head-on, but she knows that he's well-capable of running away from things he'd rather not address.

"You don't know them and you don't know their thoughts. It's almost like how I feel about you right now. You're Lars, but you're not him at the same time. I can't read your mind, and I'm not as connected to whatever's happening in the League." How is she supposed to approach this situation? She's been fretting over it this entire time and has yet to come up with a proper answer. "Back at the tournament... the things they were saying about you and Articuno... I don't get it. What's happening to you?"
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 21:55:42 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Well, if he told her everything, then what?

He would be in such a precarious position, especially if and when the opposite side found out he had a cousin he was trying to keep as protected as possible, trying to have her stay out of this—

But apparently if there was something that really proved she was an Anderson through and through, it was the stubbornness.

Hell, it was that exact same stubbornness that had gotten Léanne ki—

“Lumie,” he said at last, after eating another hastily-made cookie sandwich to calm his nerves down—beyond frazzled at this point.

“What exactly did you see? From the tournament?”

Sure, he’d finished with a respectable placing on the leaderboards, but—how the hell did she know about—

Ah.

Well, shit.

‘What’re you going to do now?’

‘What, get her involved in this even more than she’s already sticking her nose into?!’

‘Well, are you going to deny everything?’

‘No! I just want to keep her—’

‘Safe? Or ignorant?’

‘I thought you were supposed to be on my side about this!’

He then let out a frustrated sigh, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands. God, the snark was coming in hard, and fast. And lethally sharp, too.

‘Well?’

‘Sh—look, I don’t want her to get into trouble!’

‘Then tell her!’

‘What, everything?’

‘Not everything, just enough! To not have her worry!’

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,922 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 3:44:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: