lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
71 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
surgeon general warning [m]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 12:51:59 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,petra]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
reach high

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
or not at all

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
but the climb is all there is

[attr=class,bulk][break]The Lapras that got her to Shoal Cave would now get to rest, a helpful Dragonite taking their place at her side. Help was expected to arrive, she just hoped it would be soon. Taking out a pack of cigarettes, Petra brought one to her lips and lit the end in order to get a lungful of smoke. On the exhale she thought she saw something, likely being the help she was waiting on. After a few moments, it became clear that it was.

"Hey. I happen to be in a hurry, so let's get going. The name's Petra, by the way."

[break]
[break]
tags @open[break]
MISSION 1/5
[attr=class,bottom-text]
WE REQUIRE MORE MINERALS

SHOAL CAVE

[attr=class,petracredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.petra .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .accentborder, .petra .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .accenttext, .petra .bulk b, .petra .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/0f/5b/ZEi103wQ_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.0),rgba(20,20,20,0.0));[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .lyric1, .petra .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .lyric1 div, .petra .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petra .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petra .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petracredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petracredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
surgeon general warning [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 21:21:06 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Today was one of those days—

Well, he was supposed to be continuing his search for the last few Ice-types he didn’t have. However an amergency had arisen, and help was needed—

In Shoal Cave, of all places.

How provident.

More like—was this a mere coincidence? He hoped not.

“Ah, you’re the one they sent over?” he confirmed, about ready to put his vape away when he saw that she was also smoking. Well then.

He then took another drag from his own ‘cigarette’ and held the vapor as long as he could within himself.

“Shall we get going then. My name’s Lars.”