13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @reyes
reyes de la fuente
[m] electric slide
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 6:33:30 GMT
reyes de la fuente Avatar
Pikachu.

the more popular vermin out in the market. Reyes had listened to the news regarding a pile-up of the mice at the entrance of Littleroot Town. apparently, things did happen in the backwater communities in Hoenn.

he was here to capture and sell the wayward Pokemon. to the Black Market, of course, for a tidy sum of money. Rocket had been the first to intercept the news, and sent him out with another of their kind. they weren't going to keep the cash for themselves.

Rocket would know they were being screwed over. instead, they gained a sliver of it. a finder's fee, if you will. Reyes watched the Pikachu digging and lazing about the entrance. "how do you want to do this?" he asked the other Rocket.

1/5 + open
close tab

played by

Ditz

Del
She/Her
Jan 8th
Dewford Town
Moneysexual
Talent Manager
Rocket
Empty of Love
Divorced
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @madeleine
Madeleine Miro
[m] electric slide
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 6:48:42 GMT
Madeleine Miro Avatar
"That's up to you, honey." Del sat atop her resting Altaria, legs crossed and focused on her nails.

Arceus, they needed a fresh coat of color. Maybe she'd go with a darker shade this time. Something to match how she'd been feeling lately. A deep red perhaps?

She glanced up, "I won't be helping to capture them. Best to think of me as a cheerleader." red lips spread, a smile lacking emotion on display.

"Go team." the worst cheerleader in the world.

A casual wave of her hand dismissed the man from her presence.

"Now hurry up so I can leave."
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

rey
he/him/his
27 years old
november 8
saffron city
heterosexual
grunt
tell me; are you going to bark or bite?
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @reyes
reyes de la fuente
[m] electric slide
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 6:57:45 GMT
"you can leave if you want" Reyes states, though his voice was void of insult or anger "I'll tell them to pay you" because he guessed; she was only here to get money "also" he adds, noticing "I would try a color called Chocolate Cosmos" regarding her nails "it is a classy yet violent red."

the man moves from his position and pulled out two Pokeballs from his waist. his Charizard and Zangoose were revealed soon enough. he ordered them to attack the Pikachu. Zangoose was faster, aiming a Crush Claw at the nearest mouse. the swarm of them immediately descended on the two Rocket Pokemon at the Pikachu's cry. Reyes did not give orders.

if they could not survive on their own - the Pokemon were useless to him.

2/5
close tab

played by

Ditz

Del
She/Her
Jan 8th
Dewford Town
Moneysexual
Talent Manager
Rocket
Empty of Love
Divorced
12 height
12 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @madeleine
Madeleine Miro
[m] electric slide
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 7:08:41 GMT
Madeleine Miro Avatar
She scoffed, "Unfortunately, I can't trust you to do that." frankly, Del couldn't trust anyone in this organization. They were all liars and cheats, masquerading as noblemen. But they were useful and that's what mattered in the long-run.

The color suggestion brought her eyes up from her nails. A finely trimmed eyebrow arched. "What could you possibly know about nail polish?" the critical gaze reserved for fell upon him. He didn't look the type to be into something so feminine.
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

rey
he/him/his
27 years old
november 8
saffron city
heterosexual
grunt
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @reyes
reyes de la fuente
[m] electric slide
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 7:16:32 GMT
he shrugs in response.

at least, the first jabbed remark. the second? Reyes' eyes linger over the fighting Pokémon before he answers. "I've paid a fair share of manicures for women" but it was not a brag "take the suggestion or not; you don't need me to tell you that you'd look 'ravishing' with the color."

but there was also another few reasons he knew the colors. one was simple; he liked the color red. learning the different hues was fascinating. he had a passing interest in art. paint had all very different color names. "and you are a classy but violent woman; am I wrong?" why wouldn't he suggest it?

3/5
close tab

played by

Ditz

Del
She/Her
Jan 8th
Dewford Town
Moneysexual
Talent Manager
Rocket
Empty of Love
Divorced
12 height
12 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @madeleine
Madeleine Miro
[m] electric slide
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 7:27:49 GMT
Madeleine Miro Avatar
"Have you now?" what a hashtag subtle brag. Madeleine lowered her arms, resting them on her thighs. She shifted on her cotton throne. The Pokemon beneath her rustled uncomfortable but Del paid it little mind.

"It's awful tacky and rude to make assumptions about others, honey." not that he was wrong. One could have used both words to describe Madeleine, amongst a long list of others.

"Look out." she warned dryly as a Pikachu Volt Tackled toward him.
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

rey
he/him/his
27 years old
november 8
saffron city
heterosexual
grunt
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @reyes
reyes de la fuente
[m] electric slide
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 16:22:46 GMT
"you've made it quite clear you don't give a shit" Reyes begins, side stepping the Pikachu as it came toward him "so why should I?" if the woman was offended, he didn't care. he had attempted to 'play nice'.

he throws out a leg to connect with the mouse, kicking it to the side. but it was not the object of any hostility. it took a lot to get Reyes riled up. this woman would have to do much better.

nearing the end of his job, he would toss a few Pokeballs at the offending Pikachu. capturing them effectively, he had about five or six under his proverbial belt. they could have more, but ah well.

4/5