part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 1:17:51 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A trip to the country, how quaint. Fortunately, Toni already had business out here to attend to. Before the opportune moment strikes, she takes the opportunity to explore what else Hoenn has to offer.

It’s a lush region, more so than Sinnoh. The weather is well-suited for the cultivation of a plethora of crops. Just outside of the flower city of Oldale, is a route with a Berry Farm. A small fee gives you a basket and allows you to pick whatever berries you may like. It’s not her normal form of entertainment, far from it, but it promises to pass the time in this small, wretched town, until dusk and she starts her hunt.

A Shinx bounces along at her feet down a particularly lonely row of berry trees, “Ah, Oran Berries, your favorite,” she grins, reaching high to pluck one off the tree for the Shinx.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 11:04:36 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

little steenee seems to be thoroughly enjoying what oldale has to offer, as evident by her giggles and how she seems to be hopping around the berry farm. it makes ana smile, feeling warm and happy as she trails closely behind with a basket in hand.[break][break]

but she soon stops at a familiar sight.[break][break]

"not even a text, toni?"

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

^-^

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 0:30:00 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The shinx stands on its two hind legs to meet the berry half way as toni brought it down to the kitten’s level. It’s nabbed so quickly out of her hand that she reels it back in surprise. A scowl twists across her lips, ungrateful little shit. Damned thing’s spoiled rotten.

A familiar voice pulls her attention away from Willow and towards the familiar figure of . It’s one of the few women she knows that she actually has an immense amount of respect for, “Ana,” she smiles, stepping closer, “Trust me, if I knew you were in Hoenn I would have.”

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 8:08:17 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"oops, that's on me. guess i could've texted, huh? i'll make up for it."[break][break]

the little steenee floats on over, hiding briefly behind ana's leg as she peers over at the two strangers. at the sight of this, ana lowers to a knee, and after a reassuring nod, nudges steenee towards the shinx.[break][break]

steenee extends an oran berry out, smiling shyly.[break][break]

"what brings you to hoenn?"

notes.

^-^

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 8:25:12 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Hmmm, yes you could have . . and you better,” she smiles, teasing, with a hint of mischief veiled beneath brightness of it.

The Shinx moves into the shade of the tree to continue munching on her berry. Her enjoyment is cut short by the offer of a second oran berry. What a day. Willow doesn’t hesitate to nab the berry from the Steenee’s hands before adding it to her pile.

Toni watches and the smile turns into a frown, “she’s a little brat, sorry about that . . . Willow,” she name is said sharply, drawing a slow gaze from Shinx that is met with purposeful ignorance from the pokemon.

She’s impossible.

“Oh a little bit of business, little bit of pleasure. You?” she can guess the answer, but she asks anyway, letting her attention turn back towards Ana.

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 9:13:55 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"mostly business, but when have i ever said no to pleasure?"[break][break]

her gaze flicks up to toni, and after a smirk, she stands back up.[break][break]

steenee doesn't seem to mind the shinx. she simply watches with curiosity, clapping her hands as she watches it add the oran berry to its pile.[break][break]

"i'll make it up to you in rustboro when you visit."

notes.

^-^

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 9:24:37 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Willow continues to tear at the oran berries in her possession. Greedy little bitch wasn’t going to share. Typical. Toni decides it’s not worth the fight with the feline.

“Rustboro?” she repeats, turning towards a Mago Berry tree. A hand reaches to pluck a ripe fruit from a low hanging branch, “Of all the places in Hoenn, why Rustboro?” she hasn’t heard anything terribly great about the city. Toni has been paying close attention considering she is still looking for a place to settle. Eventually expensive hotels and airbnb’s would lose their charm. She reaches and plucks another.

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 9:34:49 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"it's home, so it only felt right to return. it's where rotomtv's setting up, too."[break][break]

she says simply before turning to pluck off a fruit from a branch as well, depositing it into the basket she carries.[break][break]

"you will visit, won't you?"

notes.

^-^

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 16:26:00 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Home? It had slipped her mind ana was actually from hoenn. Makes sense now.

Toni’s chosen figy berry looks quite delicious. She takes a bite, sinking teeth into the fruit’s soft flesh. It’s sweet, juicy. Her tongue gentle licks the rogue juice from her lips. She reaches forward, offering ana a taste.

“Of course.”

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 11:02:36 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

taking a step towards her, ana's hand curl around hers to guide the berry to her lips. she takes a bite, then licks remnants of the juice off her lips after.[break][break]

her gaze flicks to toni, and with a soft smile, she says:[break][break]

"you're sweet. after this, then?"

notes.

^-^

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 17:06:30 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Ana turns toni’s soft smile into a more sultry grin with her touch as she guides the berry to her lips. Delicious. Toni knew there was another reason she liked this woman, second to her business prowess.

“I have some business after this but I can visit afterwards . . . it’ll be quite late though,” well after dark, after her hunt.

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 17:28:26 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

her hand gently brushes along the back of toni's hand, and after a brief moment, she gives a gentle squeeze, gaze still fixed on her.[break][break]

"don't keep me waiting too long."[break][break]

and with that, she turns away, stepping away to pluck a berry before depositing it into the basket.[break][break]

"text me later."

notes.

^-^

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 18:24:48 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni steps away, smiling, as she takes another taste of the berry; sweet and juicy, ”I’ll try not to,” but no promises, she might just have to wait a bit.

A sharp whistle calls the shinx. Of course, she doesn’t listen, “willow,” she snaps, the pleasantries of their playful exchange gone and replaced by frown with a hint of annoyance. Slowly, the shinx rises, snatching up the berry that the Steenee gave her to take on the road.

”See you later, Ana,”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
taste [m|c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 22:14:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: