part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
hegemonize [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 4:01:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HEGEMONIZE

TEETERING BETWEEN PUSH AND PULL

“THE KIND EXPECTED OF A PRIVATE COMPANY.” The straggling details of her question leads him to believe this will become a discussion of politics—one he looks to dash immediately.

The issue of Team Rocket is an issue for the League.

His smile is no longer present.

Corporations should look for themselves first and foremost. To prioritize a governing entity above themselves—well, Benoit Armaments serves as a stark example.

kKataFdH

HEAT POINTS: 508

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
84 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
hegemonize [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 13:33:57 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
"Shouldn't mean there is nothing they can do, even if from a distance. And that doesn't really answer my question either." It's clear they have differing views, but Fernando's expression changes to something much more dour than before. Perhaps she's burned the bridge already.

But she could understand the pragmatic business side. Running a company into the ground affected the livelihood of others. But Fernando was a member of the council. Disregarding the issue with Rocket was either absurd neglect from a non-native, or for whatever reason...he was comfortable assuming they could handle it? After everything?

"What kind of progress have they made— And to what end?" His words about their work were too vague to get any idea for what they were up to. Maybe Fernando wasn't really all that sure, or wouldn't divulge it himself, forcing her to talk to this guy if she wanted to know more.

_h_bbPf8

| HEAT POINTS: 444
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
hegemonize [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 9:17:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HEGEMONIZE

TEETERING BETWEEN PUSH AND PULL

“IT DOESN’T.” He concedes his point to make another. “They absolutely can, the question is whether or not they should. And, at this point in time, the answer is no.”

A pause teeters on his tongue. He considers giving her a taste of the details but at what cost? Ultimately, Fernando decides to entertain her with what little he can spare.

They’ve looked into reversing the corruption Pokemon have seen from the Ultra Beast war. These Shadow Pokemon are rare but may become a topic of contention should another Ultra Wormhole arise. They’re calling the process purification.

7aaxIONX

HEAT POINTS: 529