slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 3:21:12 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Beads of sweat roll down Kim’s tawny skin, his eyes closed as he leaned back onto the wall of the sauna, a light smile set onto his lips as he awaits the entrance of his lover.

The two of them had finally gotten some time with just the just them, their child in the hands of a trusted babysitter. And with their plans being as simple as, “see where the day takes up” so started their impromptu sauna visit.

He takes a deep breath and slacks his shoulders, arms lying limp on the bench as he fully immersed himself in the detoxing effects the sauna provided.

It was nice to just not think for a moment.

wxIHlMEo
close tab

played by

bean

najwa
she/her
april 10
lumiose
demisexual
geneticist
civilian
kim cole-essam
married
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @najwa
najwa cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 18:01:47 GMT
najwa cole-essam Avatar
It was nice to not have to deal with Lira's teething today. Instead, she got to spend a lovely few hours with her husband in a sauna spa.

After getting rinsed off, she clips her hair up so it's not hanging down her back, and steps out into the sauna area, holding her towel around herself. "Kim..." She looks around for him in the steam, before spotting him relaxing with his eyes closed. She smiles and crosses the room after closing the door behind her, sitting down next to him. "This is nice." She stretches her arms and wiggles her fingers.

lNBO|aCD
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 3:33:05 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
It isss…” He hums in a cheery tone, trailing off after a few seconds of leisure.

I could sit here and melt away…

A prospect he was not too far off from, the man further slinking down into the bench as he opened his eyes, looking over to Najwa.

If he wasn’t already aware of his surroundings he would have assumed he had, the one at his side easily misconstrued for an angel.

Wait… A second passes, the man staring at her in silence as he squints his eyes. He didn’t actually die did he? One more second and he reaches for her, a damp hand rubbing against her arm.

Are you an angel or am I just tripping?

yk4PI0KU
close tab

played by

bean

najwa
she/her
april 10
lumiose
demisexual
geneticist
civilian
kim cole-essam
married
5 height
5 height
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @najwa
najwa cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 21:57:07 GMT
najwa cole-essam Avatar
"Tripping. For sure." Najwa laughs softly and looks over at him as he touches her arm. "You're not allowed to die; you have two women in your life who would be too sad if you did." She twirls a bit of his hair on her finger.

"I can make you feel like you're in heaven, though." She hits him with one of his own lines, grinning cheekily at her husband as she watches him. She could be disgustingly smooth sometimes, too.

H9kdW6eH
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 21:55:39 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
His heart skips a beat, though a thought passes quickly as to whether it was from the leisure or Najwa’s words. In either case, Kim’s expression visibly shifts: one second he is calm and lax, and the next his eyes widen ever so slightly, features soon settling into a calm smile.

You say that as if every day I spend with you isn’t a dream come true, Na.

He chuckles, scooting himself just a smidge closer to her.

ElPEJQWp

close tab

played by

bean

najwa
she/her
april 10
lumiose
demisexual
geneticist
civilian
kim cole-essam
married
5 height
5 height
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @najwa
najwa cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 18:32:14 GMT
najwa cole-essam Avatar
Najwa wrinkles her nose a bit as she grins at him, wading even closer. "Hmm. Cheesy. But I like it." She laughs softly and leans in to kiss him.

"This is the first time we've been without Lira in months..." She whispers. "I almost forget what it's like to not have her babbling away..." She wraps her arms around Kim's neck, settling in his lap. "It's interesting."

0Rcj|duO
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:07:46 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
He bites his lip, unsure if whether the sudden rise in temperature he felt was from the sauna or from Najwa herself, his perspiration only increasing as the seconds tick away. His hands sit under her thighs gripping his own as hers engulf his hands, Kim biting his lip as he calmly smiles up at his wife.

I know what you mean, I miss her already.

Its an attempt to bade her advances, though its form crumbles, fragile and clumsily built in haste.

But its nice to have a break away from responsibilities. If she could talk I’m sure she’d tell us we deserve this.

His hands eventually move, settling onto the bench at both sides.

vk7QJWuc
close tab

played by

bean

najwa
she/her
april 10
lumiose
demisexual
geneticist
civilian
kim cole-essam
married
5 height
5 height
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @najwa
najwa cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 18:56:51 GMT
najwa cole-essam Avatar
"Kim." Najwa whispers, pressing their foreheads together. "Remember the changing room?" She smirks a little bit and pulls away from him, sitting on the opposite side as him.

"Take that memory and apply it here." She points to the ground, raising her eyebrows expectantly.

His move, now.

L2W3XkoT
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 3:01:23 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The sanity that Kim had tried to hard to hold up to this point had finally given way, the man’s fingers sinking into his thighs, droplets of sweat plopping onto his hands.

The difference between then and now is how sweaty we’ll be...

Coming to a stand, his hands press against the wall over her.

...And you’re gonna take the lead this time.

A hand moves to pull her chin up, a kiss placed on her lips before he releases his hold.

Her move, now.

7ZP98ZjO

close tab

played by

bean

najwa
she/her
april 10
lumiose
demisexual
geneticist
civilian
kim cole-essam
married
5 height
5 height
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @najwa
najwa cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 3:32:08 GMT
najwa cole-essam Avatar
Najwa shivers despite the heat when he gets closer, looking up at him with lidded eyes as he kisses her and pulls away.

Damn.

She lost.

Swallowing, she reaches out and pulls off his towel. "Okay."

Najwa's knees were to the floor in the next moment.

ukvt|ydX
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 4:19:23 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Settling next to Najwa, his hand intertwines within hers, mind left to wonder as they sat within the afterglow.

...Hey Na… do you think other people fucked in this place before us?

Pillow talk without the proper bedding.

"Like... how many times do you think people fucked here before we did? Are we just a statistic at this point?"

ZxXJ6CJD
close tab

played by

bean

najwa
she/her
april 10
lumiose
demisexual
geneticist
civilian
kim cole-essam
married
5 height
5 height
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @najwa
najwa cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 4:30:55 GMT
najwa cole-essam Avatar
Laughing softly as she curls her fingers tighter into Kim’s, she shakes her head. "If they have, they definitely didn’t do it like that. Or as well." She yawns and stretches out, her free arm rising, body cracking and popping a bit.

"Mm, I’m getting old. Soon I’ll be nothing but a bag of creaky bones." She smirks and lowers her arm, cuddling closer to Kim. "We should have something rich for dinner. With lots of butter and herbs."

684/1000

bsoB8sI_
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 4:18:06 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Credit where credit is due, Kim accepts this as it is presented, a slight look of satisfaction on his features as he revels in further afterglow.

Sike, getting old ain’t even in the books for us. We’re gonna be young forever. When Lira gets to our age she’s gonna look at us and go: Are you guys immortal. And we’re gonna have to bestow a truth upon her that will absolutely rock her core.

The answer will be no ofcourse, but the statement still stands; their youth will remain intact; beauty is eternal after all.

How do you feel about Alfredo? I’ve been in the mood for pasta lately- plus I’ve been wanting to get more pictures of Lira eating pasta for her baby album.

34kbUQwt

close tab

played by

bean

najwa
she/her
april 10
lumiose
demisexual
geneticist
civilian
kim cole-essam
married
5 height
5 height
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @najwa
najwa cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 19:19:51 GMT
najwa cole-essam Avatar
Najwa has a feeling that Kim is absolutely serious about the entire situation that he's just played out for her, and she grins lovingly at him as he rambles, before rolling over to kiss him softly on the cheek.

"Pasta sounds lovely. Do you think Lira is having a fun time in the daycare centre? I hope she doesn't miss us too much." She furrows her brows a little bit. "We deserve this, though. Right? We're hard working parents. Plus, she's going to have so many cute little buddies to hang out with..." She pauses. "Do you think Cait and Senon will want playdates? That would be fun..." She thinks about the expectant , and a smile comes to her face. "It would be nice for you guys to reconnect a bit more, too. Do the whole parenting thing together, right?"

658/1000

3Pp5ye3w
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
mists (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 3:05:48 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Something tells him that she doesn’t believe in the power of his regimens to keep them young, and if he wanted to argue it, he would- there could be a whole powerpoint and slideshow proving his side to be fact- but he could not be asses to even commit to the bit. He was absolutely too gassed out to even begin to scheme up the convoluted act.

I like to imagine that she’s having too much fun to even remember we exist. Bet by the time we pick her up she won’t even want to leave.” It’s a hope at least; to imagine otherwise would be too painful for him to bear.

Once the question of Cait and Senon was brought up, an intrigue of Cait and Kim being parents together following that, Kim’s expression beamed.

Oh my god… I never thought of that!” He leans forward a bit. “Oh my god Na, that’ll be the most adorable shit ever. Lira being friends with the kid of one of my best friends! Oh my goooooood” He was practically squealing with the delight such thoughts bought him.

Ooough, AND it’ll give us an opportunity to hang out more too! It’s so perfect!

Why didn’t anyone tell me that having a kid could be so much fun?

M5WrIDCC