6,589 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Pop7 [Wild]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2019 10:12:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
Kyle is going to be dog hunting for this afternoon. He already has a lot of dogs, but he'd like to have more in his collection after he saw that one picture that he shared on discord on a server's media channel. It was full of good Arcanine and Growlithe boys and girls-- a truly inspirational picture. Maybe if he prayed to the gods, he'll be spared their blessings.

"Gods, I hope they have mercy on me, the local dog boy, and spawn me another one of those good boys," he'd mutter to himself, wondering if 's own chants about the gods had an effect to luck. "I'd like another Growlithe, but a fully grown Arcanine wouldn't be so bad either."

@wild
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,675 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Pop7 [Wild]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2019 0:27:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TORCHIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / speed boost[break]
flame burst / focus energy / slash / mirror move / sand attack
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,589 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Pop7 [Wild]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2019 4:51:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
A bark alerted Kyle of the presence of another Pokemon. An excited expression on the trainers face quickly turned to a disappointed one as he took a look at the wild Pokemon his Mightyena has gotten curious with. Expectations were broken easily, much like the furniture at his apartment when he first took the entire litter of Poochyena inside.

"This isn't what we're looking for..."

Instead of another dog, it was a small little avian thing. He wasn't sure if the reason why his Mightyena had his tongue lolling out like that was because it was overbearingly excited with the sight of something delicate and precious that he would want to protect, or if he was just being hungry and wanted to get his trainer's permission to hunt the local fauna. Kyle would like to believe the former, but he couldn't really deny the possibility of the other choice.

Without any provocation, the Mightyena instantly lunged forward towards the Torchic.

Kyle didn't know if it was bloodlust, fury or just the playful variation that the Mightyena did with Kyle's other Pokemon. They were all much bigger after all, and wasn't as defenseless as the Torchic. A look of fear struck on the Fire-type's face. Panic seemed to force it backwards, taking a moment to turn around with its clumsy little bird feet and run away from the canine. The moment it took the Torchic was all it took for the Mightyena to reach the smaller Pokemon, pinning and forcing it down with his wait.

"Alpha, no."

The stern voice did not solicit a reaction from the Dark-type. Kyle would rather not have his Pokemon learn how to disobey direct orders, or so what he wanted to tell himself. He'd just rather have his Pokemon soaked in blood should the worst scenario happen, and besides, saving a life was supposed to feel good at the end of the day. Yeah, he was doing the Torchic a favor by doing this.

Grabbing an empty Pokeball from his pocket, he stopped his Mightyena from playing with it further by containing it in the ball.

@wild
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND