1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 22:01:43 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Unlike the dry heat sauna's over Kalos, the humidity in air here from water hitting super heated rock was just, classic Hoenn.

He was only just barely getting used to the humidity now that the summer over and he was paying discounted prices for hot rock massages and stream room treatments.

The sound of a sweet voice was just enough to break him from his deep thoughts and mental focus on maintaining his heat resistance.

● tags:
● notes: 913 Heat Points

52F57rRf

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 5:18:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

Despite the Summer heat it seemed that Emi was a glutton for punishment since she found herself returning for more heat day after day. The tool for punishment this time? The Sauna's. Yup this time, she'd be baking, no water involved, while enjoying a little alcoholic beverages. Maybe this was just an excuse to drink after stressful long shifts at work. [break][break]

Regardless, Emilia didn't care. She fastened her towel tighter around herself as she entered in. Someone one was already here before her though. She nodded in greeting before picking a spot and tying her hair up in a bun. Crossing her legs once she took her seat she glanced over at the red headed stranger. "Been in here long?" [break][break]

Uf|GES86

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: --[break]
+ 939/1000[break]
+ xtra notes: ^.^[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

emi +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 5:34:08 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He was surprised to see such a cute face and exotic dressings showing in the places her towel couldn't cover.

Everyone in this damn region was bed-rockingly attractive. Moving to Hoenn was like some kind of modern day human migration for the beauty-elite.

Hair long and down her back and eyes as colorful as her jewels, she sapped most of the player-charisma right out of his steam-cooked body.

There was nothing left of the Head Ranger but a relaxed guy with great circulation and perfectly adjusted social skills.

In other words, he was too relaxed and overheated to flirt. "Probably too long; I feel like I'm all wrinkly." He offered a meek but friendly smile.

● tags: @emi
● notes: 845 Heat Points

87 + 68

BusZilmT

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 8:06:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

As she put the finishing touches on her messy bun, the charms on her swimsuit underneath her towel chimed and jingled until she had finished. She offered a bright smile to the red-headed guy across the room. He looked exhausted already so he surely must've been here for a good while. She wondered why he continued to stay though. [break][break]

"Probably too long; I feel like I'm getting all wrinkly." he offered a friendly smile back to her. She giggled and nodded understandingly. "Too comfy to move?" she asked as she stretched before leaning back against the base board of the room. "I've been there. Sometimes you just get too relaxed in here."[break][break]

She knew this was supposed to be a good way to detox but sometimes she wondered if steaming really zapped out the nutrients in your body as well. Felt like it sometimes. "Don't stay too long though, I don't think I'm strong enough to drag you out of here," she offered him a playful wink before leaning her chin against her hand as her arm rested her legs that were crossed. "My name's Emilia by the way. What's yours, stranger?" [break][break]

TD9i4eWr

[break][break]

[break]
+ 841/939[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 19:01:26 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It helped him go on by thinking of all the cold things he had the option to enjoy once he got out of here. "I wouldn't sell you short. Half an hour in here and you could probably carry out two of me." He didn't let his eyes linger over her too long.

"You look, capable enough." As much as he joked she was totally right, he needed to be careful. Drowning in a spring was a pretty lame way to go.

● notes: 763 Heat Points

87 + 68 + 82

pHeeNJCU

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 1:10:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

It seemed the stranger was content to stay just that, a stranger. Emilia shrugged it off, guess not everyone enjoyed sharing their names. Whatever, didn't matter much to her anyway. "I wouldn't sell you short. Half an hour in here and you could probably carry out two of me." She tilted her head to the side slightly. She wasn't quite sure what he meant by that but she'd roll with it. She offered him an easy smile regardless. [break][break]

"You look, capable enough." he continued. Well, he might have had a point. Emilia's body was toned and sculpted from years of repeated athletic training. Yet she always prided herself in her 'soft' looks. She had muscles underneath her curves in the most surprising way. But she never really considered herself great in the strength category. [break][break]

She wasn't a heavyweight champion or a body builder. She was a gymnast and a figure skater. "If you say so," she chimed in with a light chuckle. Or perhaps he was lighter than he looked? Hopefully for Emi's sake she wouldn't have to find out any time soon. [break][break]

pNeUHruv

[break][break]

[break]
+ 863/939[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 3:24:51 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Who the hell was he kidding? He'd put on some weight in Kanto and what he hadn't lost since coming back to Hoenn, he turned into muscle.

His Crimsen gear had fit a little snug during the run through Sootopolis. "Tell me about yourself Emilia, where are you from?" He didn't let his eyes linger over her too long.

"A little banter should keep me from drifting away in this thing." He didn't really feel like he could fall asleep in this sticky heat, but he was feeling just relaxed enough to let his guard down.

That was how you got stabbed you know? Letting your guard down.

● notes: 702 Heat Points

87 + 68 + 82 + 61

x|KCGvgJ

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 13:01:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

"Tell me about yourself Emilia, where are you from?" Lavender orbs drifted over to the red-haired man as she shrugged. "A little banter should keep me from drifting away in this thing." [break][break]

Emi supposed she could indulge for a little while. "Nothing special. From Kalos and recently left home to come here for school." She said as fidgeted in her seat, her jewels chiming as she did so. "What about you? Where are you from?" [break][break]

fKSQt5UB

[break][break]

[break]
+ 825/863[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 20:14:43 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

A little relevant conversation jolted him back alive, kinda. "Oh? I lived in Kalos for a couple of years; studying the Culinary Arts in Lumiose. Beautiful city." Good times, lots of accomplishment and girls, girls, girls, girls.

Living in Lumiose was the most chill his existence had ever been, likely because his entire life was back in Kanto at the time.

"I'm from Cinnabar Island, its not too different from Lavaridge actually."

● notes: 676 Heat Points

87 + 68 + 82 + 61 + 26

VB0VR|kJ

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 13:08:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

"Oh? I lived in Kalos for a couple of year; studying the Culinary Arts in Lumiose. Beautiful city." Emilia hummed in acknowledgement. Her own hometown. She closed her eyes as sweet memories drifted back and reminded her of the good times. It also served to make her feel very homesick at that moment. She missed her parents dearly, she never really gave herself the opportunity to think too much about it though. "It is," she agreed with the man. [break][break]

"I'm from Vaniville Town myself," she said as she pushed the thoughts from her mind and turned her gaze back on the red-haired man. "Small and cozy place where everyone knows everyone." She said with a longing smile, "Also meant you had no privacy, but that's okay. I miss it." using her newfound melancholy to her advantage in case he had noticed. [break][break]

"I'm from Cinnabar Island, its not too different from Lavaridge actually." Emi's eyes widened with curiosity as she nodded. "Kanto right? I've always wanted to visit." she said as she lied with a smile. Kanto hadn't been her favorite place when she had visited before. But that was probably because it was in shambles after the Rocket occupation. [break][break]

Z|su0PUE

[break][break]

[break]
+ 754/825[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 14:48:54 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Somehow it felt easier to talk about home with someone who also foreign to this land. "Kanto was ahead of the curve for a long time," No matter how high or how long your sun made your day, it had to set sometime.

"Cinnabar wasn't exactly a tropical getaway kind of island. It was a different kind of beautiful;  a jewel of advanced science built at the base of a volcano." Damn his hometown was something special.

"Anyway, the regions not what it used to be." Some people were okay with that, and some were gunning to do something about it.

● notes: 584 Heat Points

87 + 68 + 82 + 61
+ 26 + 92

66xnxo9M

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 11:30:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

Emi nodded. "How so?" she asked as she turned to face him. "I mean, I come from a small tone that has traditions older than my parents, so. I don't know much about towns changing." she said with a sheepish smile. She paused for a moment and then quickly added. "Unless that's difficult to talk about, then don't worry about it." [break][break]

After all, Emi the character wouldn't want any misunderstandings and she wouldn't want to be pushy. Giselle on the other hand, she was the one that didn't care much. Having been to Kanto for a spell she knew some things were rough, but she assumed it was worse for a native. Everyone went through shit, her included. But Emi was supposed to be foreign and not knowledgeable. So she'd continue playing the part[break][break]

ROqsA4Uz

[break][break]

[break]
+ 708/754[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 4:22:43 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Kanto's problems weren't easy to articulate. "Martial law, people leaving their generational homes and their businesses for fear of the new regime,"

Yet, as Kanto's Ambassador to Hoenn, he knew better than most.

"Ecological crisis going unsolved or out of right exploited."

". . .and all for power; influence, weapons and monetary gains." he thought to himself.

He couldn't argue against profits, Celadon's Game Corner was more profitable several times over now that its patrons were all miserable Kantoians hoping against hope and Rockets flush with ill-gotten gains.

The money wasn't the problem, it was what they were willing to do for it.

● notes: 529 Heat Points

87 + 68 + 82 + 61
+ 26 + 92 + 55

9Vpm4WcR

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 22:09:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

While the stranger was speaking she reached to splash water on the hot stones. They sizzled and crackled as more steam was released into the sauna. "Martial law, people leaving their generational homes and their businesses for fear of the new regime," he went on to explain. It seemed he was very knowledgeable on to topic.[break][break]

That meant a few things, either he cared immensely about what was going on back in his hometown or he was someone important. It could also be a mixture of both. "Ecological crisis going unsolved or out of right exploited." she nodded with her frown deepening. ". . .and all for power; influence, weapons and monetary gains." [break][break]

Emilia sighed as she scratched her cheek. "Damn, that's terrible." she said with a solemn expression. "Guess there's terrible people in power everywhere." she admitted, her expression and tone crestfallen. "Surely there must be something that can be done though, right?" she asked as she turned her lavender orbs back over to him. [break][break]

SalAdKEw

[break][break]

[break]
+ 550/708[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

·
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 13:49:35 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

As the steam rose from the heated rocks in excess Sénon was reminded of just what the fog of war was and how he was still very much wading through it, wether his helmet was on not.

"Yeah," Her question about what could be done came with easy advice he actually intended to follow, "Laugh, love and live, while you still can."

● notes: 423 Heat Points

87 + 68 + 82 + 61 +
26 + 92 + 55 + 24 +

bHaJxFOS

·
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region