Plasma Burn (Sauna)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 7:58:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

"Laugh, love and live, while you still can." he replied easily. Emi nodded. She supposed that really was all one could do. Still, she had been betting he was the overachieving type. Those that felt the need to meddle in everything. Wannabe everyday heroes. Perhaps she had misjudged him. [break][break]

"You...certainly have a point." she said with a short laugh. "Ah but enough about mucky politics, we're supposed to be relaxin'!" she said with a stretch as she reclined against the cool wall behind her. The steam and heat were melting into her skin and releasing the tension from her muscles. [break][break]

"So," she began as she glanced over at him once more, "Is it your first time here? Or are you used to this kind of stuff?" she asked. Another icebreaker but she figured as long as she was still able she'd continued to make conversation with this stranger. Besides, she wasn't ready to leave just yet. [break][break]

bOT54mmm

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: --[break]
+ 458/550[break]
+ xtra notes: ^.^[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

emi +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 16:35:00 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"I've been here once before, with my fiance." What a cerebral moment that had been for himself. The first time he'd cried in front of .

Pridefully, it had been the only time.

Cait's desire to politically galvanize the people of Hoenn to not suffer Kanto's fate reminded him of how much he was suppressing his desire to go home to Kanto and cut out the cancer there.

He couldn't justify watching her protect her home while his went conquered and un-avenged.

It was made clear they couldn't both be on the proverbial front lines of their regions and still 'have' one another; long distance relationships were ass.

"They added a lot of amenities since then and you can't beat these promotional prices."

● tags: @emi
● notes: 376 Heat Points

87 + 68 + 82 + 61 +
26 + 92 + 55 + 24 +
82 + 47 +

YA59ZOQA

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 19:02:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

"I've been here once before, with my fiance." Emi hummed as her lavender orbs widened. So he was to be married. That's interesting. She supposed people did do that. Get married and stuff. Marriage was never on her radar. To be honest, Emi wasn't sure she'd ever get married. She was having too much fun being single anyway. [break][break]

"Congratulations on your engagement by the way," She felt it was only polite to say such. "They added a lot of amenities since then and you can't beat these promotional prices." Emi chuckled and nodded. "That's true. Honestly it's what drew me here. I thought it was strange going to the hot springs in the summer, but it's turned out to be so relaxing." [break][break]

V3bffY6j

[break][break]

[break]
+ 424/458[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 0:04:17 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"I can't much explain it myself, I'm not a big fan of the humidity of this region." He shrugged.

"Apparently all it takes to change my mind about that is to bring it indoors to make it more intense and then charge me to sit in it."

● notes: 359 Heat Points

87 + 68 + 82 + 61 +
26 + 92 + 55 + 24 +
82 + 47 + 17 +

wAa5_TcZ

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 15:06:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

"I can't much explain it myself, I'm not a big fan of the humidity of this region." Emi nodded in agreement. She normally didn't like humidity at all. Nor did she enjoy the heat if it was just hot for the sake of being hot. But when it came to being pampered in spa like treatment, well, things were just a little bit different there she supposed. [break][break]

"Apparently all it takes to change my about that is to bring it indoors to make it more intense and then charge me to sit in it." Emi chuckled. "It's a bit different in here. So a change of perspective usually does do the body and mind good." Especially in this case since the facilities were meant to relax and cater to the user. [break][break]

"Normal heat just isn't appealing. And it doesn't do the same for my skin like it does here. So I think I prefer this loads over dealing with what's waiting for me outside." she said with a wide grin towards the stranger. Though she would eventually wrap up her time here. She had no intention to stay in the sauna for as long as this fellow had. Too much heat, regardless of the type of heat, could be bad for anyone.[break][break]

B1TJNT|Y

[break][break]

[break]
+ 399/424[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 19:39:56 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"You do have nice skin." He said with a friendly acknowledgement. "Surely a girl like you has someone to keep her cool."

Maybe it was the budding familiarity or perhaps he was so overheated that he'd come full circle but the heat was started to have less of a calming effect, and the Head Ranger was starting to give off some heat of his own.

● notes: 319 Heat Points

87 + 68 + 82 + 61 +
26 + 92 + 55 + 24 +
82 + 47 + 17 + 40 +

sAjwzJ|c

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 13:08:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

"You do have nice skin." the red-headed stranger complimented her. Emi beamed as she flashed a bright smile at him. "Why thank you kind sir!" she said with a dramatic half bow. "You flatter me." she said with a soft chuckle. "Surely a girl like you has someone to keep her cool." Emi raised her eyebrow at him while she thought for a moment. The first person that came to her mind was someone she'd had some recent entanglements with, @onyx. [break][break]

But they'd never discussed what they were or weren't. They were just enjoying one another's company and having some fun. So, to answer the question or statement, did she have someone to keep her cool? Yes and no. "Hmm," she said as crossed her arms across her chest and tapped a slender finger against her chin. "I wouldn't know about that," she said not really answering the question. [break][break]

"Besides, who said I want to cool off? I think I like things a little...steamy." she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. It was a play on how they were steaming in the sauna currently but also a clever innuendo. Emilia always made sure to prioritize her fun and pleasure, never once shying away from it. It's just how she naturally was and at some point became a part of her 'image' as Emilia. [break][break]

XH1FWbpR

[break][break]

[break]
+ 305/399[break]

emi +

made by gimmick

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 22:46:40 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"Is that really the case?" He was easy to ger carried away when two beautiful people starting smiling at other. "You're on the cold side of the spring." He settled in deeper in the water on his side, as if achieving some level of comfort she couldn't get on that side on her own.

The implication was clear and his relaxed body language was welcoming. But was she bold enough to take on his lead?

● notes: 270 Heat Points

87 + 68 + 82 + 61 +
26 + 92 + 55 + 24 +
82 + 47 + 17 + 40 +
49 +

iJyPIpZK

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Plasma Burn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2022 8:01:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THE HEAT BEAT YOU!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB