Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
The dumbo in sauna [Sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 20:59:45 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
It was plenty obvious that Alesei wasn't paying any attention. Ana revealed that she was from Rustboro, but had lived somewhere else too. At that point, the dumbo said that he had ran out of topics. And seemingly ignored Kee having his arm around the young man. Well, there was other topics to talk about. "Favorite Pokemon? Or type of Pokemon. Personally, whatever I think looks cool or super cute. Hence why I have a Houndour and a Grub-no, they evolved, Charjabug. Along with the rest. I don't have any preferred type, personally. My little brother adores ghost and steel types though." Kee was super tempted to move his arm to around Alesei's waist, but waited for that. There were a couple of other things he wouldn't mind asking later on. It was just a bit of small talk. Ana seemed to be the quiet type, but Alesei was the loud, fun loving idiot.

Gb5yIdnZ

700 - 72 = 628
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 9:37:18 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"my brother and i were both given ralts when we were young. his became a gallade and mine a gardevoir, so i suppose i'm a little biased toward the ralts evolution line."[break][break]

she smiles at the memory as she gently paints her hand across the water.[break][break]

"but i like electric-types. rotom's my favorite."[break][break]

as evident by how she's named her company rotomtv, of all things.[break][break]

pTrptUFt[break][break]

760/1000

[attr="class","rigidtag"] +

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

bunny

Kir
he/him
twenty-one
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bunny
Alesei K Romanov
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 13:05:09 GMT
Alesei K Romanov Avatar
"Gardevoir, eh?" Alesei raised an eyebrow when he hears it from Ana. He shove Keenan's hand away and taking something out from his belonging and reveal a pokeball. A moment later, a Kirlia comes out with the most confused look - Staring at every one by one with Alesei as the last one with a judging look. "Aw, come on Kir don't look at me like that. I weirdly got reminded with you when this woman talk about Gardevoir" Alesei laughs without any remorse since she calls her out for nothing. Kirlia just cries in annoyance and take a seat right between Alesei and Keenan making a wall between them.

"What are we talking about again?" Alesei asks, completely forgot what they are talking about due to the distraction that he made.

ecvprNbb 707 / 1000

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 19:49:37 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Ana and her sibling was given Ralts, and they evolved. So she was little biased towards that line. Plus she also adored electric types, specifically Rotom. Alexei got sidetracked and released a Kirilia. And swatted his hand away, making him pout. The Pokemon promptly got in, and sat between them. What a spoiled sport. And Alexei forgot what they were talking about. "Favorite Pokemon types?" Kee offered, and got up and out of the water. Might as well turn up the heat. Maybe it'll help somehow. He was starting to run out of conversation pieces. He wasn't usually that outgoing, but he was also easily approachable. Kee was always a good person to everyone. It was hard for him to get mad. Upping the heat, he went back, but sat on the other side of Alexei so that there wouldn't be a Kirlia between them. Unless they moved there...

628-74-7= 547

oDriNh9b 

·
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 9:03:30 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"electric."[break][break]

the appearance of the kirlia doesn't bother her much. she simply watches, amused.[break][break]

"what's yours, keenan?"[break][break]

_nEZo_9Y [break][break]

606/1000

[attr="class","rigidtag"] +

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]·