played byBunny

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM Lain Patterson from Nijisanji

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
The alarm sound is buzzing loudly while Tara is still sleeping with the worst sleeping posture ever, scratching her stomach while snoring softly. A minute pass and there is still no sign of Tara waking up - Until a knock echoes throughout the room and a shadow of a man enter and jumps to her bed with his elbow first. "Gah!! That hurts nii-san!" Tara groaned in pain, she got a rude awakening, not only rude but also painful. Then she looks at her clock and jumps off the bed really quick, "Nii-san! Why didn't you wake me up earlier than this! I should be on the office in the next five minutes! Ah I AM LATE" Tara is panicking as she jumps around trying to prepare herself. Her nii-san just chuckle and goes down. [break][break]

It doesn't take her more than two minutes to get ready. Tara runs downstairs and paid a visit to the kitchen for a short moment to take the toast that her brother has made for her. "I am off nii-san, stay safe at home and I love you" Tara says her farewell, running to the office really quick with bread on her mouth. 

[break][break]
➢ Trained in self-defense by her military otaku brother despite him being a scientist. A victim of numerous test attack by her brother whenever he founds something new since she was young, making her has a rather experience in getting hit. However, as the time goes Tara become stronger than her brother.[break][break]

➢ She become a cadet police due to the death threat that is given out to her brother back in the days which got resolved by the police. Since that day, Tara starts to see police as a hero of justice and aspire to be one [break][break]

➢ Since childhood she has more male friend rather than female one. Most of them also older one who loves to tease her. Shaping her personality to a tomboy, lacking of feminine attribute excluding her loves to doll.[break][break]

➢ Tara has many collection of dolls and her most favorite one is a sharpedo's doll[break][break]

Her whole family consist only her and her brother. Her parents passed away since she was still a baby. [break][break]

➢ She really loves cute girl. She sometimes can act like a perverted old man in the presence of cute girl [break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Arnnelia, Tara
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 7:07:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC