He/Him
April Third
Almia
wink
Businessman/Carni
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
16 posts
misha altru DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @misha
misha altru
How Tall is too Tall [social]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 0:48:14 GMT
misha altru Avatar
Just how high could he build his tower here? Misha's eyes stared upward towards the skin, thinking to himself. The blue roll of paper in his hands billowed in the winds as he scouted the areas. "Where to start building my tower," the wealthy man glazed down the sky, then allowed his hand to fall down, looking back at the Malamar that kept it's distance hiding in the shadows as it clicked it's beak at strangers.

"Calm down we're just....plot shopping, besides you'll get your fun when I got to start these games that are planned," putting his hands on the hips, the malamar let out a screech as it lifted up a sewer crate and remained lurking under it. "foolish squid," he laughed and down the street some more, stopping to look at a park, then further down. "I'd love to bring the circus here for a week,"

@tallulah

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 0:05:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
a person's description matching a person she hadn't seen in forever... but also knew what they looked like. of course she did; they had kept in correspondence for years. they sent each other pictures as they grew. so seeing there, standing there, it was not unlike a dream.

she never expected to see him again, that's all.

not at least in person. "Misha...?" maybe it wasn't him. maybe it was a man that looked like him. Tallulah draws closer, Beau at her side. he would remember the Arcanine as a Growlithe, so long ago.
close tab

played by

Window

He/Him
April Third
Almia
wink
Businessman/Carni
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
misha altru DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @misha
misha altru
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 0:17:15 GMT
misha altru Avatar
The man turned around to hear his name. The voice was distantly familiar, at least in a mist of the past. Like a smell that reminded you home. But when he turned around he didn't fully recognize the person in front of him. However the giant arcanine made him smile, as that was a memory. Of course the Malamar gave it's NANI eyes because it recognized the dog because it used to try and eat it. " oh?" he paused as his brain ticked back, "Tal," it hit him as his eyes lit up, "You got my letter's I assume," honestly they were more like post cards from his exotic locations with pictures for her.

" I see you left your home and are in Hoenn! What have you done?" he asked since he really never got her letters because he moved around so much. Pulling out his Lightning Bolt styled pokeball, releasing a Jolteon, that back in the day...was just an eevee. It gave a yawn which let off small sparks.

@tallulah
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 17:42:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
he didn't seem to recognize her at first, so she stood still and waited. eventually his eyes lit up and words followed. Beau snorts at the Malamar, as if daring it to try and eat him now. "I did."

Misha asked what she had done, and Tallulah chuckles. "I'm a Ranger now" she replies to her old friend "are you still with the carnival?" he looked a bit busy when she happened upon him.

casual words tossed around between old friends. if they were kids, she'd embrace him. but now they were adults, on their own paths to follow. she hadn't seen him in years. he hadn't seen her in years. familiarity was stretching it.

close tab

played by

Window

He/Him
April Third
Almia
wink
Businessman/Carni
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
misha altru DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @misha
misha altru
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 0:54:57 GMT
misha altru Avatar
"The circus I've kind of outgrown. But I host the Carnivals around here now," he smiled brightly thinking about his time at the circus. Granted it never ended except for a year or two when he returned home. He just swapped careers for a time being and readjusted his goals. "good job on your job, I happy you moved on," he mused with a gigantic smile reaching down and petting the electric type pokemon. "When did you leave home," he asked curiously, " got any new pokemon?" he asked stretching his arms. "I evolved my Malamar since the last you've seen me,"

@tallulah