#selfie [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#selfie [m]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 8:30:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","benji"]

There was something unsettling about a forest during the evening. Truthfully, the whole woods creeped him out.
[break][break]
Benjamin was used to the soft plates of snow. How the crack of morning reflected against its glow, sometimes uncomfortably when he wanted more shut-eye. The amount of Shroomish and other bustling creatures that skidded past Benji’s feet had made him realise how the world was still so foreign to him. He’d been to woodlands before, but they were always so contained. Light. And Petalburg Forest was sure as Hell, not Amity Square.
[break][break]
That came especially with how deep he was going. The little sunshine the location had turned shadier and shadier the farther he went. Benjamin assured his Rocket associate that they could meet perfectly fine on their own. In Benji’s eyes, at the time, a forest was only a forest and there was no reason to dawdle and flinch over moving tall grasses.
[break][break]
But now, even he knew he was almost an hour late. He and his Granbull couldn’t help but shiver at every shadow that brushed against their legs. ”Will ya stop scarin’ me like that?!” he’d fuss, facing towards the purple canine.
[break][break]
Clearly, both of them were losing their patience.
[break][break]
There was a sigh of relief though when the path of darkness finally sought a destination. He saw the vine-covered gates as he sped up his walk, hoping to Arceus that Mint hadn’t been waiting for too long. The pastel-coloured hair and stylish fashion had beaten the much taller and scarier demeanours he’d already met. Benjamin smirked to himself a little. At least there was probably someone more scared of taking pictures of an abandoned estate beside him here.
[break][break]
”Yo,” he exclaimed, making himself known. ”My bad for the holdup. All these damn trails look the same.” He hadn't been lying there, though he’d keep the paranoia he had to himself.

[break][break]

+ benji be like: (shivering) ahah i bet mint is so scared rn 🥴 | mission w/

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.benji]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]

[newclass=.benji b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.benji .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.benji]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
#selfie [m]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 6:06:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He hasn’t had the pleasure of exploring much of anything in these woods. He vaguely rmemebered passing through on his way to Rustboro when he’d first landed in Hoenn, but he hadn’t been back since. Even with ’s standing invite to crash in his place, Mint still hadn’t come around. That was more so, embarrassment than anything else. Maybe he’d buy him a home arming gift and then come over… Regardless of his reasons, he was here now, a couple of hours after sunset. The light of his phone the main source of light, though Caccio stood ready at his side, sparking lightly every couple of minutes, serving as a beacon for their missing companion. Mint wasn’t too impatient, just a little worried. He half considered calling the guy in case he’d gotten lost. “Maybe we’ll have to put this o-” he began before Benji slowly crept out of the darkness. Mint turned on his phone flashlight and waved over at the other grunt. [break][break]

“I’m sure, especially in this darkness.” The woods were thick, but it didn’t help that the sky was cloudy, and the moon was but a sliver as it waned away. The Luxray by his side stood up, greeting the pair with a small nod. “While I was waiting, I tried to find another way in, but its mostly blocked. So, I had Caccio help me with the vines a bit.” He hadn’t gotten a LOT done, but it was an effort right. “While I was waiting though…I kind of got like a cold shiver for a bit. So, I think that’s a good sign, right?” Their mission was to find these pokemon after all. He nodded over at Caccio who took a few steps away from the gate before turning not face it. “Phone cameras should be enough, right? Mine’s really nice.” He added as Caccio sparked quickly with growing electricity before sprinting and smashing into the tall iron gates. Mint didn’t seem to mind as the metal creaked ominously. “Oh, sorry! My name’s Mint. I’m excited to do this with you~ That’s Caccio, he’s not afraid of anything.” The grunt said as the Luxray turned to stare down at the other pair, waiting for help from the Granbull.

[break][break]

+ @benjamin [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#selfie [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 22:33:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","benji"]

He forced a nerve not to flinch. The light was less of a reflex and more of a reminder of prior feelings, teeth grinding against each other. ”Jeez, ya trying to friggin’ blind me or something?” Scare was more appropriate, but Benjamin preferred pulling out excuses instead of the truth. He blinked a few times, one or so shutting his eyes rather harshly before tangling his fingers in his hair. Benjamin needed to calm down fast. He should’ve been fortunate after all, this mission was going to be easy, at least, in his words.
[break][break]
A momentary glance led towards Caccio after some of his jitters lifted, shrugging off the scene as nothing difficult. ”Nothin’ brute force can’t fix.” he remarked, ”Oi, Fang. Go start wreckin’ some shit up.” Benjamin gave a small head nod behind him. While his Granbbull was still somewhat uneager, it had felt relief around the company of others. Its jaw raised up as they huffed their chest, navigating through the flash of the other’s phone and next towards the body of their Luxray. Destruction was something they could do. Small embers enclosed their mouth until the canine’s fangs were completely covered by fire. With both their assistances, it would not take long for the gates to be “open”.
[break][break]
Watching the Pokémon prepare, Benjamin winced at his associate’s next comment. ”S-Sure. Whatever.” He responded, almost desperately keeping his attention on them now. The smallest part of him wished for them to not succeed.
[break][break]
”Those freaks online will buy anythin’ they can show off to other freaks, won’t they? Use a polaroid for all I care.” Benjamin dawdled to take out his phone for a second, despite having nothing really to hide. It was a good model. Not flashy like Mint’s, but still enough to tell it was high-quality. He dragged it out of his pockets, his apprehension still apparent. Benjamin, for a moment, wondered what was wrong with this person. With all the noise their companions were making and all the darkness that enclosed them, they were acting no different than if they were cheerily introducing themselves at some café. He distracted his thoughts with his device, peering to make sure his battery and camera were ready to go, though mostly using it to ignore how Mint’s voice was starting to unnerve him.
[break][break]
”Uh, name’s Benjam—” Wrong answer, dumbass. Try again. Benji. Heh, me n’ Fang did this kinda stuff all the time back in Sinnoh. So this shit is easy for us. A-Ain’t that right, Fang?”
[break][break]
Fang looked back.
[break][break]
Yeah, they weren’t going to say anything.

[break][break]

+ i am looking away from how late this reply is x | mission w/

[newclass=.benji]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]

[newclass=.benji b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.benji .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.benji]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.benji .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
#selfie [m]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 22:39:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint let out a small laugh as he apologized. “Oh, sorry. I thought you wouldn’t be coming to be honest.” He said as Caccio made way for the Granbull to smash through the gates. He took a couple of steps back form the scene turning to his partner in crime. As flamed licked the thick growth on the gates, he nodded before looking down at his phone and turning to the camera app. “Cool! Let’s test it before we go in.” he said walking over to the taller Rocket. He tilted his head as Benji introduced himself before trying to commit face and name to memory. “Benji’s a cute nickname. Hehe, nice the meet’cha.” He said holding out the phone expectantly for a selfie. “C’mere. I’ll be quick.” He said already messing wit ha setting on his phone. [break][break]

“Ghost hunting or breaking and entering?” Mint asked, as he held up his phone and struck a small peace sign next to Benji. He didn’t seem to question the statement at all. Benji was a Rocket after all. Mint just sort of assumed everyone around him had some type of criminal experience or other. Though, he couldn’t quite get them both in frame. Without hesitating, he held out the phone for his partner to grab. “Sorry! Can you take it? Longer arms and all that.” He explained. [break][break]

As Mint mucked around with the other human, Caccio sniffed at Fang a couple of times, regarding them briefly before nodding over to the edge of the gate and beginning to move in. His red eyes seemed to flash in the gloom as he stalked forward, trying to see if he could sniff out the ghosts that were probably lurking around.

[break][break]

+ @benjamin [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]