Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
A different kind of flower.
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 16:58:35 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan was still pretty shaken up by @soleil 's sudden collapsing after their battle.  [break][break]
He was running out of time and the only thing stopping him from continuing to pursue the one solution was a bunch of little fairy shitters who seemed to stalk him around constantly. Even at the moment another fairy type was pursuing bryan. As he took a swig of his flask, a nauseating sweet scent followed him from his
aromatissee who was glad to just be near him.
[break][break]

Yet he couldn't bring himself to hate the create who just wanted to make things smell nice for him. He was also still wondering about that little floette showed up. Did it have some sort of link with xerneas? Well speaking of floette, bryan was going to have a run in with a different kind of flower. A rose that grew out from the concrete jungle? 

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

bust

she/her
March 20
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
? ? ?
Aspiring Pokemon Nurse!
0 height
0 height
Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet!
awards
11 posts
Kang Hye-Rin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bustwithflowers
Kang Hye-Rin
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 20:31:15 GMT
Kang Hye-Rin Avatar
template by punki of adoxography
i am feeling so small
i'm still learning to love

"Oh dear..." Hye-Rin sighed to herself, the realization of being horribly lost a slap in the face. It had been a couple of months since she'd moved into a tiny studio apartment in Slateport, but the streets she'd promised to memorize still turned her around like a maze. Her sense of direction was never that great, but it was as if the city streets changed whenever she walked down them! Usually it was easy enough for her to ask someone for directions during the day, but walking around at night had her feeling quite paranoid of everyone that walked past her. Being out this late was never in the cards, and the walk back towards the city took a bit longer than she had expected and then... there was this smell.

Now, Hye-Rin loved food- whether that meant cooking or eating, it didn't matter. The two, the bubbly girl and her Mimikyu that rested on her shoulder, hadn't eaten dinner yet that day, which made accidentally walking within blocks of the Night Market dangerous. Immediately, Hye's body moved on it's own towards the savory scents of street food made with skill and love. Octillery Takoyaki, Stir-fried Noodles, and even Okonomiyaki with a Pikachu face fried on the top- the hungry girl couldn't help but be drawn in towards the aromas.

And now, as she looked around at the street food she knew she couldn't afford with the studio apartment that she could barely pay rent on, Hye was brought back to reality. With her stomach growling, she'd turn her head towards Lily,"It all looks so good, doesn't it...?" She'd sigh, looking around at her new surroundings that made her feel both lost and overwhelmed. Now that she'd walked her way over, Hye had no idea what part of town she was even in. The typically cheerful girl- full of sunlight and warmth- would frown and wilt, standing off towards the side of the street.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 2:39:07 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan watched as a younger girl looked really out of place in the night market. What was she doing here? This area of the night market was known for better food, but this area was specifically dangerous... maybe he should guide her out? Some guys were staring at her strangely, he looked over to his aromatisse and nodded to her. [break][break]

A sweet scent would slowly find it's way into Hye's nose and suggestively lure her away from where she was. He had to draw her towards a safer location as she was about to get pick pocketed. Bryan waved over to her holding two dangos and speaking to her casually, "Yo! I got one for you!" he said gesturing for her to come over and shooting dagger eyes at the people trying to pick pocket her.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 1:26:46 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: