sweet & sour [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sweet & sour [m]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 17:00:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","cil-light"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It was amusing to watch his colleague in her lonesome. Taking a break from the stall, the woman acted like a Magikarp out of water; the number of delicacies they sold decreasing right after Cillian decided to step out. Cillian hadn’t blamed her. Gaining the attention of others and flaunting his charm was much more natural for him compared to their other duties in the League. Still, he was astounded that for such a girl-loving person, Tara seldom had the feminine appeal to draw anybody in. He could’ve sworn he saw her wearing the same outfit the week they were assigned the bakery sale.
[break][break]
Cillian pulled his focus away from the other, bending down as he heard the Vending Machine 'clunk!’ and drop two cans of Lemonade. The rooftop of the Lilycove Department Store wasn’t the fanciest of places, but at least the outside air felt nice. And Cillian was always eager to do any mission that hadn’t required any physical labour of some sort. ”That’s not how you grab someone’s attention, you know.” He hummed, handing one of the drinks to her and sipping his own. ”Remind me to take you to the clothing department after this.”
[break][break]
He smiled under the can, widening it more once the other people around them started to look. Cooking wasn’t a humongous deal to him. Though not creative with his part of the pastries, they looked good enough, and it was mostly selling his looks rather than the former.
[break][break]
The corner of his eyes peeked over towards Tara’s section. He wasn’t certain he could say anything about either with the other.

[break][break]

[break]
+ i'm so sorry cil is already a bully | MISSION w/ .

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]cillian AYERS

[attr="class","subtxt"]i'm in troubled waters
[break]
but they're only thigh-high

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.cil-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .name b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .name] font:50px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Poppins:600]

close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
Please spare me from anything feminine
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
sweet & sour [m]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 2:20:29 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar

Tara was mind her own business when she is manning the stall, she follow the instructions as best as she could despite not the best saleswoman around but she still manage to run it by herself. Yet, for whatever reason the density of customer is not comparable to the earlier shift but Tara decides to chalk it off as they pass the busy hour. 

Suddenly, her colleague appears and offer her a drink. Tara is slightly surprised since she wasn't anticipating it but decides to take it and take a sip since there is no customer right now. "Gah! That hit the spot!" Tara exhales feeling satisfied, she didn't realized how thirsty she was but the way she exhales is similar to an older man that just drank an alcohol after a long tiring work.  

"Ah no thanks, I still have enough clothes back home. Don't think I need a new tshirt or pants yet" Tara waves her hand rejecting Cillian's offer lightheartedly. "Oh wait no, one of my bomber jacket is starting to wear off..." Tara changes her mind suddenly, tilting her head before she shakes her head "Nah, I still can wear that perfectly fine. Thanks for the offer though" 

Tara put the half emptied can to the nearest table and starts to ponder, 'perhaps I can do better to lure customer in but how?' Tara thought to herself but not knowing the answer. "Hey, Cil... Any idea?" Tara asks.

@cill
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sweet & sour [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 18:33:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Genuine kindness was not Cillian’s strength. Even now was his act merely instinctual, weary eyes flickering over the other’s figure. Both of them needed to remain alert. A poor stunt on either end would leave a scratch on his likeness.
[break][break]
Nonetheless, these were one of the rare times Cillian was more entertained by a person than bored. He leaned his elbow against the table of the stall, watching Tara’s indulgence as if she was a Pokémon eating away in their natural habitat. ”That satisfied you enough.” He remarked, hidden under a low chuckle. Admittedly, meeting Tara within the League was a breath of fresh air. Most of his associates had either scorned or adored him, depending on which Cillian they had known first.
[break][break]
A woman unbiased encouraged him to be social, even if it was only a little more. Cillian gave her a look of disapproval, scanning her form once again. ”Surely, you will need more than that. he commented, his usual demeanour coming out, ”I’d rather be caught dead than wearing the same outfit twice in a row. You do realise you're committing social suicide. Cillian explained this in a matter-of-factly manner. He levelled his posture back up, attention now studying each part of the redheaded woman. A worn-out jacket. Nothing entirely popping out in style.
[break][break]
Cillian gazed at his surroundings. Only a few or so people were around them.
[break][break]
He had time.
[break][break]
”Stand. Straight,” was his first command. His voice was somewhat serious, crossing his arms. ”Your smile. It could do better. Speak like a woman, not an old man.” These were only a few things he could think of. If Tara was fortunate, he wouldn’t go down the rest of the list.

[break][break]

[break]
+ this took a bit cus of cvd xD but anyway i love tara sm. sorry for cil. LOL | MISSION w/

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.cil-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .name b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .name] font:50px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.cil-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
sweet & sour [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 6:14:51 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar

KUSOGAKI

Tara blinks trying to comprehend what the man had just said about social suicide. "It is not that bad, it is not like I do any embarrassing beyond help to the public. Having a similar set of clothing is actually more practical than you think, you know - Save a lot of money that" Tara tries to lecture about her decisions as if her decision is the right one. "Save time to think about what kind of clothing should I wear every morning and you know what they say? Time is money... Although I am not that overly fixated on money but having money doesn't hurt" Tara talks like a shotgun trying to justify her decision, she feels a little bit defensive when Cil mentions her habit.

Suddenly, Cil's voice turns to serious making her subconsciously follow what he said and stand straights. Then Tara got confused with what he said next, "Old man? When I ever act like an old man? Isn't it rude to say that to a girl" Tara is completely unaware that her behavior can easily be seen as an old man rather than ladylike. "How about you show me how to do it?" Tara demands Cil to give an example.

NOTES: Something

@cill

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sweet & sour [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 3:27:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

He shouldn’t have amused her, but he did.

[break][break]
His eyes remained half-closed, leering at the other woman’s jumbled words in boredom. Cillian Ayers never argued with people, only overturned. And, with Tara’s demands seen as an invitation, he had done exactly that.

[break][break]

After a few moments of judging silence, he shifted his view towards the potential customers around them. A woman who seemed to be in their early thirties was about to pass by. She looked like a well enough target he could use. ”Ah, excuse me, Madam,” he’d begin, cutting past his last conversation, ”You must be tired from all the shopping you’re doing. Care for a baked treat to help ease your mind?” Where Cillian’s voice was lower, if not completely sour, soon, it became light and full of tenderness. The stranger stopped, still choosing the decision in her head. He always took pleasure in speeding things up.

[break][break]
”It’s for a good cause,” Cillian hummed, taking one of the wrapped delicacies in his hand. ”And it would make me awfully happy for you to have one.” His trademark smile. It widened against his cheeks as if Cillian was nothing but an angel inside. He observed a tint of red over the woman as her palm was close to touching his, exchanging the food for payment with still a grin clinging onto his lips. ”We truly appreciate it. Please, enjoy the rest of your day. you’ve certainly made mine a little better.”
[break][break]
He winked.

[break][break]
Then, it was back to Tara once he watched them trail off. His expression immediately faltered, replaced with pure smug satisfaction. ”Easy, no?” He continued, releasing a contented sigh. ”Look and talk good and you’ll get the attention of anyone you want. Drink like an animal and you’ll continue being treated as one.” She wanted an answer, right? Cillian never said he’d be sympathetic about it.

[break][break]

[break]
+ i don’t know how to roleplay a french person LOL | MISSION w/

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
sweet & sour [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 8:29:39 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar

KUSOGAKI

Tara was hoping that the man would refuse on her empty taunt. Like for the love of Arceus - Spare her the feminine bullshittery where she needs to act like a lovable doll. Sure, she loves dolls to certain extents but that doesn't mean she wants to be one - She would prefer jumps from the flying Rayquaza without parachute rather than acting coy. Tara could feel herself shivering, cringing, from witnessing what Cil did - Sure, it may be effective to him at the very least but there is no guarantee that she will gain the same success if she copies it blatantly.

"I understand the talk good part but the look good part is just a sham." Tara confronts him blatantly. Now, something within her burning with passion - Not wanting to lose. Despite the fact that the reason why it reaches to this point is herself (lol). "I will do with my way, watch" Tara demands and looks at a random teenager that was walking around alone. Tara quickly approaches her and puts her hand on his shoulder - Over familiarizing herself with the man. "Yo, buddy! Want some baked treats? Swear the taste will be great" Tara says enthusiastically. The man starts to feel repulsed and wants to break free and get away but Tara quickly pulls him in and wraps his head between her chest and hand, obliviously. "Look man, you won't regret it to buy one! It's cheap you know" Tara points out the price but the man is busy with another sensation that is touching his head. His face starts to blush but Tara still remains oblivious as she releases him which makes him show disappointment. "So, want some?" Tara asks roughly pushing the basket of baked treats on him. He finally caved in and buy one.

"Thank you, don't forget to tell all of your friends!" Tara waves at the man who is retreating while he is still blushing. "See, I don't really need to act cute or coy to make someone buy the treat" Tara boasts to Cil while puffing her chest proudly.

Which still remains oblivious that the man's face was buried in her chest earlier. She just didn't realize it.

NOTES: Something

@cill