[s] a date we both know

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[s] a date we both know
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 17:50:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mauville City was one of the largest communities in Hoenn. it was known for the youth scene. bars, clubs, shopping... she assumed it was a good place to have a proper date. there was still a lot she didn't know about Giona but she was at least eager to learn. placing him in this setting would tell a lot about the young man. he could learn a lot about her too.

so she texted him to meet up one Saturday. standing outside of Crooner's Cafe, Alice fidgeted. a long ribbon hairband tied back her blue locks. she wore a simple white dress with sandals. one of the last days to think it was summer before fall made them all busy again. she didn't know why it made her so sad. eventually, Giona's familiar head would make an appearance.

"oh" she balanced on her tiptoes, shooting up a hand past the crowd of people "over here!"

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
[s] a date we both know
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 18:51:51 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona nodded. A phone notification sound came, a snickering that sounded like any Gengar, rather than the phone default “ding”. To return to his hometown, having finally made it somewhere else. He wore a white button-up, a black tie, and black slacks, with a violet scarf spun around him to keep the sun off his shoulders.

Meeting outside the café, the street pushed people up and down at an orderly pace, like a heart moving things through arteries. A raised hand caught his attention. A familiar hand. He made a beeline towards her. His earrings jingled. A last summer breeze carried them, before the fall.

He stood beside her, careful not to block the door. "...I’ve lived here as a boy, but I’ve never been here before. Have you been here?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[s] a date we both know
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 17:46:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"really?" Alice would ask, eyes wide "I just picked this place cause it has so much stuff here" and therefore, both of them would find something they both liked to do. Giona didn't seem to be excited so she didn't press the queries. he directed his question at her. "I'm, erm, well..." the girl would fidget, bringing out a wrapped present. presenting it to him, the little bag was purple and black.

"I went here during a festival and saw this. a-and I thought you'd like it" she stumbles through her explanation on why she had even been in Mauville City. if Giona took it and unwrapped it, Alice had bought for him a small statue of a Gengar. the eyes were made of garnet stone, the base of the ghost statue a glistening deep purple amethyst with some subtle light streaks.

it was something one would find in a New Age store; not as expensive as it looked, but also not cheap. "i-it's just thanks for the meal. I mean, you don't have to accept it..."

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
[s] a date we both know
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 4:00:27 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Something about his look kind of shut down her question. He felt bad. The two of them had just met, and this was the perfect opportunity to really get to know eachother. He tried to speak up again when she asked him. "Yeah. I've always lived in Mauville, up until moving. Mauville and Rustboro are in a circle around the same volcano, so I guess I didn't go that far."

She then presented him with a gift. A gift befitting the person he turned himself into, to distance himself from the person he was. From the boy who played with fire, and even got an arson charge to stick. A statue that'd likely drift towards his dresser that held dozens of black t-shirts and a handful of pairs of pants. "...This is so cute. I'm sorry that I couldn't be at the festival with you. I don't know what I can and can't promise, but I want to keep setting aside time for you."

He had to say something. "...I'll cover our meal, then."