melt my troubles away (sauna)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 1:56:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It took some convincing the make Lukas leave the ranch. But, what really convinced him was the promise of alone time with Aurelia. He left the ranch in good hands, to a ranch hand they hired on a friend's recommendation. He promised to send updates about the ranch and how things were going, just to ease Luke's mind a bit.

He was currently looking at one before setting his phone to the side, changing out of his clothes and into one of the provided towels. Looking at himself in the mirror, he blushed.

This was definitely something he wasn't used to.

He walked out of the changing area, into the hot springs. He slipped in, towel waiting for him to the side as he sat in the warm water. "Ooh..." Lukas said, hissing at the heat.

953 heat points left!

muBIJ5xR
close tab

played by

bean

aura, auri
she/her
august 27
oldale town
lukasexual
rancher
civilian
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelia
aurelia makarov
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 15:40:12 GMT
aurelia makarov Avatar
Aurelia sighs as she slips into the water beside her husband, a little quieter in her appreciation of the warm water. She closes her eyes and sighs happily, licking her lips.

Since the weather had gotten warmer, her shoulder injury from battles long past had started to act up. This water was exactly what she needed to loosen it up, especially after dragging things around the ranch for weeks on end. It was hard work, but she was happy to do it.

Better than a battlefield. "This is so nice." She sinks all the way down to her chin and closes her eyes. "Shit."

W51eSzuu

@luke
heat points: 963/1000
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 17:03:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lukas opened his eye when he heard the sound of water shifting, spotting Aura joining him in the springs. A smile spread to his lips, unable to hide the pleased look on his face as she adjusted to the water beside him. God, she was so gorgeous. How did he get so lucky?

He wondered that every day.

"Is it working wonders on your shoulder already?" he prompted, reaching his hand from the water to brush over her shoulder gently. "I'm glad you convinced me to take a break. This is nice."

Of course, any alone time he could get with her was nice as well.

859 heat points left!

MLj6z376
close tab

played by

bean

aura, auri
she/her
august 27
oldale town
lukasexual
rancher
civilian
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelia
aurelia makarov
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 12:56:35 GMT
aurelia makarov Avatar
When he asks about her shoulder, Aurelia nods and smiles, looking back at him as she scoops her hands through the water to swim-walk closer. "Yes, it is. To both things you said." She laughs softly and licks her lips, before looking around.

"I'm glad we're taking a break, too. It's been a while since it's been just us. No ranch, no pokemon." She smiles at him.

HeUzOc27

@luke
heat points: 865/1000
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 2:03:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She's so cute. Lukas was unable to hide a smirk from his lips as she swam closer, reaching out to touch her sides if only to bring her closer to him. "Well, I'm glad it's helping. Maybe we'll have to come more often to treat it this way."

He paused, giving her a suspicious look. "Unless this was a ploy all along to get me to go along with your plan to get off the ranch for a while," he teased her.

778 heat points left!

BVkuGk_E
close tab

played by

bean

aura, auri
she/her
august 27
oldale town
lukasexual
rancher
civilian
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelia
aurelia makarov
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 19:00:37 GMT
aurelia makarov Avatar
"Oh, of course it was a ploy to get you away from work. It's all you do." Aurelia gives his ear a tug, scolding him. "I wanted some us time. We never do anything like this anymore."

She lets go of him and slides her hands over his shoulders. "Besides, there are other... family things... We could think about while we're on this trip."

l9yrzsdV

@luke
heat points: 793/1000
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 0:07:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lukas made a face when she tugged his ear, gently swatting at her hand. That face disappeared as quickly as it came when her hands made their way to his shoulders, relaxing against their touch.

"What a little devil."

Family things? He raised his brows at her, pulling her closer, to sit on his legs even. "Family things?" he inquired.

716 heat points left!

tJ5Bb6uo
close tab

played by

bean

aura, auri
she/her
august 27
oldale town
lukasexual
rancher
civilian
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelia
aurelia makarov
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 2:06:21 GMT
aurelia makarov Avatar
"Well, speaking of little devils..." Aurelia plays with the hair at the back of his head, tilting her own head to stare into his eyes.

"I was thinking about how it might be nice... To have some little devils of our own...?" She bites her lip, waiting for him to turn her down flat out. That had been the reply before now, so she's not expecting much of a change.

3Cb0FO|P

@luke
heat points: 752/1000
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 3:02:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ah. The baby topic. Lukas's cheeks heated up, and it wasn't just from the hot spring. It still appalled him that Aura wanted a baby with him. Of everyone in the world.

Yet, as she played with his blonde locks of hair, something calmed him down as that usual sense of panic began to creep up.

"You... you really want to?" Well, that was a stupid question. "I mean with me? I know we're married, I just... I feel like I'll be a horrible father." Lukas wasn't turning down the idea. Not like he usually did, trying to steer the topic around to something else.

His hands slid up, cupping her cheeks. "I'm just scared about it, Aurelia. What if I mess up?"

701 heat points left!

SzR5r66x
close tab

played by

bean

aura, auri
she/her
august 27
oldale town
lukasexual
rancher
civilian
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelia
aurelia makarov
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 2:46:50 GMT
aurelia makarov Avatar
"Sweetheart." Aurelia holds him close and rests her forehead against his, sighing softly.

"I don't think anyone can be the perfect parent. You're going to makes mistakes. So am I. That's sort of what it's about - learning and doing your best. Plus, you take such good care of the farm!" She smiles softly. "And that's a lot more work than a baby, Lukas. A whole farm? With multiple living things?"

She ruffles his hair and grins. "You can handle a baby, especially with my help."

GjyRKtHd

@luke
heat points: 701/1000
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 3:08:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Her words are as soothing as the pool, easing the rest of the tense lines from Lukas's face. He sighed softly, closing his eye before he looked up at her again. "If that's how you really feel..."

He paused, holding her hands that were against his cheeks. Thinking about a future where they had a child running around the field, playing with the animals or helping around. It would be nice, wouldn't it?

Lukas turned his head and kissed her hand. "Okay. We can try."

608 heat points left!

o6zYgM_u
close tab

played by

bean

aura, auri
she/her
august 27
oldale town
lukasexual
rancher
civilian
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelia
aurelia makarov
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 19:24:03 GMT
aurelia makarov Avatar
Aurelia smiles softly and continues to hold her husbands face, sighing softly. "I want it to be what you want, too." She gives him a soft kiss and lets go, floating away playfully.

"So, we can keep waiting until you're completely readyyyy~" She teases him, still floating backwards.

xNVh1Dt9

@luke
heat points: 653/1000
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 3:31:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lukas sighed, leaning in to kiss her, maybe just a bit deeper. But she was being a tease, only giving him a soft kiss and floating away from him.

What a little demon. He loved this woman.

"Where are you going, you troublemaker?" Lukas followed after her, splashing not so elegantly behind her. "Like you said, I don't think we'll ever be completely ready. But, well... we're probably going to be ready as we'll ever be, right?" He wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his lips against her neck.

539 heat points left!

O2n5TOOW
close tab

played by

bean

aura, auri
she/her
august 27
oldale town
lukasexual
rancher
civilian
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelia
aurelia makarov
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:39:28 GMT
aurelia makarov Avatar
Aurelia laughs as he grabs ahold of her and kisses her. Everything just seems right, and it's so very nice to have someone who cares about her like this.

"That's true~" She chimes and grins, turning to kiss him, over and over. "Plus... the actual making part is super fun." She winks.

HsYfOk1e

@luke
heat points: 615/1000
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 2:14:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lukas couldn't help the deep red color he turned when she mentioned the fun part. Even being married to her for this long, he still was like a school boy sometimes, not knowing what to do in situations like these.

"Y-you're so naughty, Aura!" he said with a dramatic gasp, trying to cover up his embarrassment.

He ran his hands up and down her sides, pulling her closer to him so he could loop his arm around her and hold her close. "So... I guess it's going to happen, huh?" Lukas couldn't help the shy smile on his face. Excitement. Nervousness.

The potential of being a father.

523 heat points left!

n98AtkxX