[m] dear cod

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] dear cod
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 22:49:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Kenzi had a plethora of skills, but fishing was not one of them. she sat on the docks, her hands holding a basic fishing rod. something was scaring away the smaller fish in the area, and some other Rockets were dealing with it. her job was to capture as many fish as her and a partner could get. Rocket had to eat, and Sootopolis was surrounded by sea. Grunt-work, here she came.

it was most likely a Sharpedo or Gyarados. she had the fleeting thought as she watched her line refuse to bob. some other in Rockets had taken it upon themselves to fish and sell the some of the catches in other port towns. for spare money. of course, the organization got the first dibs on anything they caught around Sootopolis. it was hard to hide from prying eyes.

so most of the others were selling fish that weren't very good. no high quality items anyway. Kenzi, of course, wasn't partaking in Black Market fish sales anyway. she was here to fish and to hand the catches off to a Rocket, who would in turn sell or cook them. it didn't help she couldn't fish. her line was getting no nibbles. maybe this was a lost cause if a predator was here.

but, she could learn a lot about her fellow Rockets if she took the time to listen.

1/5
close tab

played by

Kitt

Bo
She/her
April 2
Rt 103, Hoenn
Homosexual
Equipment Technician
Grunt
0 height
0 height
I'm not the kind that uses pencil or rule
awards
23 posts
Bo Locke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bo
Bo Locke
[m] dear cod
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 2:51:46 GMT
Bo Locke Avatar

Bellamy | ♂ | Insomnia |  Peck, Wing Attack, Feint Attack, Astonish, Night slash, Dark pulse

It'd been a long day already. Most of her days felt long lately -- and not in the good way like it was back home on the farm. She shuffled along the dock, wiping her oily hands with an old rag while she balanced an old rod in the crook of her arm.

Bell hopped happily after her - straying here and there but never too far from his partner. The murkrow busied himself searching for the shiniest pebbles he could find nestled in hidden nooks and crannies as Bo made her way further down the dock.

"Oh, hey," she called out to a woman who had already taken perch along the dock. She hastily wiped at her face with the rag - managing to smear the dirt and oil that was there but not really cleaning her face the way she'd hoped. "Mind if I join?" she quirked at the woman as she drew closer.

She hesitated slightly as she waited for a response but her manners had dulled over the course of her day and she ultimately continued until she was next to the woman. "Any luck?" she added as she motioned towards the woman's rod.

Tag >> @kenzie
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] dear cod
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 6:18:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she almost sighed. nothing was biting, and her lure was just a speck in the massive ocean. Kenzi glanced up at the voice, focusing on a ginger haired young woman. she shrugs idly, gesturing with a free hand nearby. might as well get to know some fellow Rockets outside of the ones she knew by name and face.

"Any luck?" the ginger would ask.

"none" Kenzi brushed a strand of blue hair from her face "though I don't know if it's from lack of skill or lack of fish." she bites back sarcasm, attempting for one of the few times in her life to be social. Kenzi didn't even have one fish to her name so far. her bucket was empty. anyone could see this; but maybe the other was trying to be social too.

2/5

close tab

played by

Kitt

Bo
She/her
April 2
Rt 103, Hoenn
Homosexual
Equipment Technician
Grunt
0 height
0 height
I'm not the kind that uses pencil or rule
awards
23 posts
Bo Locke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bo
Bo Locke
[m] dear cod
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 0:43:09 GMT
Bo Locke Avatar

Bellamy | ♂ | Insomnia |  Peck, Wing Attack, Feint Attack, Astonish, Night slash, Dark pulse

"Ah, yeah," Bo tucked the dirty rag into her back pocket and shifted her rod into her hands. "I heard something might be scaring the fish around here. I'd hoped what ever it was had passed by now." She cast her line, trying to get a good distance on it. "You look pretty skillful, so I'd bet it's the lack of fish." She wondered if they would have any luck coaxing anything to the surface with whatever-it-was swimming around.

"Whatcha think it is? Maybe we could catch it instead." she eyed the surface of the water suspiciously before returning her attention to her new friend -- whose name she realized she hadn't bothered to ask. "Er, also, I'm Bo. S'nice to meet ya."

Tag >> @kenzie

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,744 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[m] dear cod
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 4:19:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven