genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
Too hot to handle [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 2:23:15 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Yes, she was here again. It was free after all. And let’s be honest, there is nothing in the rule books about taking too much time off of work. At least, that’s what Genesis was betting on.

The door to the room burst opened, raven haired woman barely covered by a white towel around her chest grinned ear to ear. “Yo!” A free hand rose to give a wave, moving into the room to sit down. “Hope you don’t mind some company.” She let out a relieving sigh, head back and eyes closed as she enjoyed the heat and relaxation the room offered. “So..” the Genesis shimmed up, feeling that silence wasn’t an option in such close quarters, “You have a name?”

vNsu6|pb
1000 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavarudge. lets go!!!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#745454; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#745454; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 3:52:36 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

Her first experience in this place was quite stellar where she enjoys every minute of it that leads to the second visitation. After stocking some bottle of sake with her, she enters the room and sits down letting out a content sigh, enjoying the heat. Not too long after she sat, a woman barge in and energetically greets. Lyssa can only snicker and pour sake into an empty little cup and take a sip - "You ask a weird question, I don't think anyone at my age would not have a name, so the answer is yes" Lyssa answer her question by teasing her despite knowing really well what she meant with that question, "want some?" Lyssa asks, showing the bottle of sake.

JfTmD5vs 999/1000

NOTES: Something

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 14:50:36 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Genesis paid no mind to her dodging her question. Instead, this only made her grin more. “Some people out there don’t have names.” It was a lie. At least, to her knowledge. She had no idea if there was actually people with no names. But that didn’t matter, it was all fun and games. “I mean- If you think about it-“ Genesis didn’t finish her statement mostly because she had no idea were she was going with it. Her gaze flickered to the woman to see her reaction. Genesis only shrugged her shoulders, green orbs rolled with her shoulders.

But at the offer for something to drink, the woman sat up almost instantly and took the offer. “Sure!” She snatched the cup of what ever it was and shot gunned it down without hesitation. Whatever it was, was gone within seconds. She smiled, setting the cup back down next to her. “Thanks!” Leaning back once more, her gaze returned to this cheeky stranger. “Guess I’ll go first. The name is Genesis.”

zA|TkjUC
977 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavarudge. tehe

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 3:53:50 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

"Are there?" Lyssa smirks, understanding that the woman knows that she is just teasing her earlier. "If they are an infant, I could imagine that they don't have any name but at my age - Even if they are not formally given name when they were born or for whatever reason forgetting their own name - they would have at least a single name to refer themselves with" Lyssa doesn't know why she is explaining this matter but since they are in sauna - an idle chatter is good to waste their time.

"Someone sure is eager to drink, huh. Don't worry, I won't take the thing, that I have been given out, back. Here is more for you, Genesis" Lyssa pour some sake to the cup once again and offer it to Genesis. "I am Lyssa, nice to be acquainted with you. Since we will be here together for a while - Do you have any story to share?"

WS09fmeU 959/1000

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 21:37:24 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Genesis wasn’t going to deny after gulp. A smirk beamed on her lips, reaching for the cup to take it before she leaned back again. This time however, she didn’t gulp it. Not yet anyway. “Story?” Her expression twisted into deep thought, gaze shifted up to try and think of something. But after a moment, her shoulders shrugged. “Honestly, I got nothing at the moment.” Her memory wasn’t the best, but maybe hearing a story from Lyssa would help. “How about you?” Gulp. Now, her cup was empty.

y2yLQcJv
975 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavarudge. shitpost

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 9:15:52 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

"Me?" Lyssa says, a bit surprised. She doesn't realize that the question can be thrown back at her at any time. Lyssa tries to think of a story, there are some but she is unsure which one should she picks or the story would actually be entertaining for the other party. "Huh, the question is actually harder than I thought" Lyssa tries to ponder more, refusing to give up. Then, her eyes lit up - "Ah, I guess I can tell you about this one" Lyssa snaps her finger, remembering one of her latest friends that she met in the previous town that she visited.

"I have a friend that I just met recently, he is gay and it is his first time dating another man" Lyssa starts with her story, a story of her newfound friend and the one that she had a good laugh about. "That day was his first date with his boyfriend and he was a nerve wreck so he ask me to accompany him so she can secretly ask my opinion about his date" Lyssa continues then realized something, "I know it sounds weird on why I was the one who accompanies him since I just know him for a short moment compared to his other friend but when we met, we hit off pretty well and his other friends were busy at that time. Well, that is not important but back to the story" Lyssa derail from the story for a bit but she quickly returns, "The date runs smoothly, the man was nice and funny. I go away to wash my hand for a moment but then my friend meets up with me there and starts to ask, 'what do you think about him?' I don't know where that feeling came but I got a brilliant idea." Lyssa's face gradually turns to deadpan "I stare at him with the most deadpan stare that I can muster and start to say..." Lyssa starts to replay the scene with what she said back.

"I am afraid that your friend is gay," Lyssa says with a deadpan stare as if she was serious. Then, her expression back to normal with a smile taking a sip to her sake. "Got a groan and good laugh at that and now he is happy with his boyfriend"

h5QK|q6h 896/1000

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 21:06:33 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Genesis listened to her story, brows scrunched as she continued to blab. She forces a grin on her face, eyes squinted when needed to in delight. “That’s a good one,” she lied, pretending to be humored by her thrilling tale, “I don’t think I have one that could top that.” Again, it was a lie. At least, to her. But in hopes to keep the conversation going, the woman tried to think of a good story. Truth or not.

“Alright,” the woman mumbled, straighten up in her seat, “I got a good one.” A wide smirk spread across her face, knowing what was about to come. “A few years ago, I got this random text message from a random number. It said something about meeting at this person at a local bar.” She paused to give it dramatic effect, even waving her arm back and forth as if it was no big deal. “Now naturally, you would say wrong number.” Another paused, her smirk deepened. “But I was curious.” Leaning forward, she continued. “So I asked what time and such. You know, all the details while still trying to act like this person.” A snicker slipped, already seeing the end of the story in her head.

"When I got to the place, I saw this smoking hot chick in the place were I was to meet this girl.” Again, she paused to pretend to be eyes up a invisible woman. “Not knowing much about who was to appear or why they were meeting up, I strolled right and said ‘I can’t believe she stood me up’ as I sat next to her. Of course, looking mad and shit. She turn to look at me, shocked as she told me she was meeting a new guy here and he hasn’t shown up.” Genesis leaned back casually, looking smug as all hell. “Several hours pass as we continued to talk. Long story short, she wasn’t straight anymore by the next day.” It was all a lie, but Lyssa didn’t need to know that.

k4OLgN1j
961 \ 1000 : HEAT POINTS

for at lavarudge. shitpost

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 6:29:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]YOU DIDN'T BEAT THE HEAT!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: