Steamy Friendship (Sauna)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 7:03:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“Ahhh…” Shiro let out a small sigh, leaning backwards onto the wooden bench of the sauna. One in nature must seek warm shelter during the cooler months, he didn’t consider this to be a luxury outside of the meager accommodations his devotion afforded. “Just what one needs after a long journey.” Jade eyes turned towards the only other man in the room, offering a smile.

“What brings you to Lavaridge, if I may ask?” He wouldn’t push the point further should not want to discuss his business. “I’ve come all the way from Johto, personally.” Not that the other man had reason to care, but perhaps it would create a line of communication between them.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 7:53:25 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan had decided to unwind in lavaridge during the event's name he forgot nor could he probably pronounce if he tried. [break][break]

However what he didn't expect was an interesting looking person to join him inside of the sauna. "I come here from time to time just to unwind myself. It's nice to have close by access to hot springs and spas. I'm a native, however I did spend a year in Kalos a year ago." he said not really giving him any reason as to why he was there. "What brought you here? Johto's pretty far." he comments as he adjusts his towl.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[break][break]
IcMKY|_9
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 8:33:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“I was brought here on a pilgrimage.” Shiro shrugged slightly, discounting this as common fact rather than anything extraordinary or strange. “I came to see the Tree of Life, in Sootopolis City.” He admitted, crossing his arms over his chest as he took in the intense humidity of the sauna.

“I follow the teachings of Xerneas, so this wonder is of somewhat significance to me and my beliefs.” A hand reached out to grip the cup of tea he had sitting on the rim of the wood, raising the hot beverage to his lips for a moment before setting it back down. “I’m Shiro, by the way.”

fqkbLXSt
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 22:40:18 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan's eyes darted right over to the man who said he came for xerneas, of course he did. "Haven't you heard? Rocket's keeping people from entering the tree, might be a little too hard to get inside with those thugs guarding it." he said trying to dissuade the man from proceeding any further, but honestly he felt like it might not work. [break][break]

He already came this far and the devout were often very hard headed. Bryan reached for the cup of water and splashed it on some of the rocks to make the steam turn up a bit more to try and test his own resolve and the other man in there with him. "Bryan by the way, delarosa"

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto] [break][break]

IwFyAFvF
·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 22:55:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“I’ve already been there.” Shiro admitted, offering the other man a small shrug. “There are ways around Team Rocket.” Sleep Powder was the most prominent one, but he preferred to keep these secrets of his trade to himself. “There was someone playing a piano inside the tree.” A soft sigh escaped from his lips, lamenting his disrupted research.

“At least I know there is someone out there who is stranger than me.” A small smirk spread across his lips, knowing that at least he didn’t drag an entire piano over the threshold. “Nice to meet you Bryan Delarosa.”

·
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 18:52:08 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Crafty bastard, he liked that. He had to break into a couple places himself to get what he wanted, but what mattered was that he was never caught cause he was resourceful with what little he used to have [break][break]

"haha, nice." he comments as he wipes the sweat off of his face "Strange? I'd call it motivated." he answers as he leans back and crosses his arms, leaning on the old oak of the sauna they were sitting in and taking a deep breath trying to cool himself but finding no cold air in this hotbox of death. [break][break]

"I've only recently began to understand why people reverie him as a deity, I've seen what things related to him alone can do. It's amazing quite frankly. I've began to read some of the passages people write of him." he shares, he was also searching for clues but it wasn't a lie, he was starting to admire the sheer power this pokemon held, on top of that he also began to fear yvetal and saw xerneas as the only thing that could put a stop to it.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED: @shiro

[googlefont=Oswald]

frTYVqq_
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 0:41:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“I have been following the ideals of Xerneas for as long as I can remember.” Shiro scooted closer to Bryan, allowing them a better look at the tattoo on his arm scrawled in emerald ink. The depiction was of the tree that Xerneas was said to have slept in for thousands of years before being awoken, permanently affixed to his skin. “Our family has been devoted to him for generations, following his teachings and example. The idea that all life is precious and should be preserved.”

He moved away from Bryan to allow him personal space once more, smiling softly. “So, what brings you to become interested in Xerneas?”

NVjdwJCr
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 2:28:55 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]He asked him a rather personal question suddenly, it threw Bryan off. Why was he so enamored with the Pokémon? "Why am I interested in xerneas?" he repeated out loud before giving it a moment, wondering if he should actually even tell him. [break][break]

He decided to tell him, he doubted there was any harm. "My sister." he told her as he leaned back a bit into the sauna wood as it creaked under his weight. "She's sick with a terminal illness, I think Xerneas is the only way to save her, modern medicine has failed her." he explains to him "I think life is a precious thing that should be preserved." he continued finally admitting  out loud his view point. [break][breka]
Yet unbeknownst to Shiro it was a contradiction, he thought life was precious yet still so easily would take it away if rocket asked him to. He spent years fighting and injuring people in a gang that he disassociated that they were alive too. It's the reason he chose a mask split in two.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED: @shiro

[googlefont=Oswald]

OLNXV5JG

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 2:50:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“Preserved, but not impeded.” Shiro interrupted, leaning forward slightly. “Death is integral in the cycle of life, Bryan.” A hand moved across the wooden bench, imagining for a moment the existence of the tree from whence it came. “With death brings new life, blooming from the decay to become something greater.” These words no doubt brought seldom comfort for the man whose sister was suffering an inevitable fate, but perhaps they were ones he needed to hear.

“There are legends, that Xerneas is capable of granting everlasting life. However, there are no guarantees that existence will be pleasant, or comfortable. Her life could be extended eternally, but she might always suffer from her illness.” Shiro’s words were solemn now, losing their previously friendly tone. “Would that be better, in your eyes?”

37MW9|ht
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2021 9:23:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SAUNA INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@shiro