out of the blue (dream)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2021 8:22:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

So, it’s his turn now.
[break][break]
Before, when the mist was showing desires, Uri had seen his life together with her – them spending their years happily with one another.
[break][break]
Now that their desires seem to have been twisted and nightmares begin to reveal themselves, of course Uri would see his parents…
[break][break]
Sol stops on her tracks, squeezing his hand.
[break][break]
”Uri. It’s not real, remember.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #D25944;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #D25944;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #D25944;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2021 9:15:04 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"i know..."

but it isn't as easy to look away as he had thought. his gaze remains fixed on his parents, watching them interact before the gorilla starts yelling.

he blinks, and the next thing he knows, his mom's bleeding on the ground.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2021 11:02:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Remaining where she is, Sol holds his hand, perhaps if only to stop Uri from approaching the scene, because who knows what will happen if he does?
[break][break]
But, she watches as well, and as she does, she can’t help but wonder if it’s something he’s only imagining or something that actually did happen.
[break][break]
It’s a painful sight.
[break][break]
”Uri, we need to get out of here.”
[break][break]
She pulls him away from the scene, or tries to, at least.

[BREAK][BREAK]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 9:45:12 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
her hand in his grounds him, holding him back as he blinks tears away. he turns to look at her, reminding himself that this isn't real, that this is just a nightmare, as hers had been.

it's without a word that he allows himself to be pulled away as the two of them attempt to leave the mist.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 18:32:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

One step forward, two steps back.
[break][break]
They may have been able to pull away from their own nightmares, they may have been making their way out of the mist, but suddenly, out of the blue, it’s as if a multiverse collapses into the ballroom, and chaos erupts.
[break][break]
Unown. People screaming. People running. Glimpses of the nightmares of others. Shots being fired.
[break][break]
It’s like a warzone covered in heavy rose fog.
[break][break]
”What the fuck?!”
[break][break]
What else is there to do but to try get the hell out of here?

[BREAK][BREAK]

[newclass=.blboxmm u]text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #D25944;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 15:06:20 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
off to the side, he catches a glimpse of someone getting shouldered, and the blunt force of it is enough to send them onto the ground. he wishes he could help, really, he does, but his priorities become evident by how he's tugging her in a different direction.

"fuck, fuck, fuck..."

how do they get out?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 3:12:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

’Fuck, fuck, fuck…’
[break][break]
He’s panicking and she can’t blame him for it, because who wouldn’t panic in this sort of situation? Sol is sure that if she pauses and listens carefully, she will even be able to hear the desperate prayers of some of those who are trapped in the mist with them.
[break][break]
Gods won’t save them now.
[break][break]
They need to save themselves.
[break][break]
Perhaps, she should help, because isn’t it her job to help? Her duty and whatever else? It is, but at times like these, only one thing comes to mind: getting out of here safely with Uri by her side.
[break][break]
”Uri. Calm down. We need to get out.”
[break][break]
Cold and harsh as her words may be, they’re needed at a time like this, and after a moment of looking around, Sol decides to follow a small group of Unown.

[BREAK][BREAK]

[newclass=.blboxmm u]text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #D25944;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 14:13:09 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"calm?! i am calm!"

not really. but after that, he does take a moment to breathe in real deep, and after an even longer exhale, he finds his nerves starting to settle.

"what are all these unowns doing here?"

but now's not the time to question it. he follows a small group of them as well, hoping for the best.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 3:01:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

It’s all too damn weird, too damn confusing, and too damn dangerous.
[break][break]
Her every instinct tells her they need to get the hell out of here.
[break][break]
”No clue, we can worry about that later.”
[break][break][break][break]
It’s not the time to be wondering about things, not with all the chaos around them. Making sure to stay by his side, she follows after the Unown, hoping they will be led out of the mist eventually...

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 12:46:41 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
even through all the chaos, uri finds stability in tracking people's movements. all of them seem to be heading in the same direction, and all of them seem to disappear after a while, so he takes a bet and gambles.

"this way!"

tugging her along, he attempts to leave the mist.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 4:08:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

He tugs her along, and she follows, watching as the people before them disappear through the mist. At some point, they do too, but of course she doesn’t notice it. She does notice the way it gradually becomes thinner and thinner, though, and how it seems to be easier to breathe.
[break][break]
One step, another step, and then they’re out.
[break][break]
Free.
[break][break]
”Fuck! What the hell was all that?!”
[break][break]
With a sigh, she turns to him, and instead of saying anything else, she hugs him.

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 15:44:47 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
he hugs her as well, not able to find the answer to her question at the moment. he's too busy trying to regain his bearings, to figure out just what the fuck that was.

over her shoulder, he sees people being ushered into the west wing where he assumes help to be.

"we're fine. we're fine."

he sighs, then pulls away to kiss her cheek.

"come on. i think they're setting up stations in the west wing."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 5:02:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Are they fine?
[break][break]
If put in the simplest way possible, he’s right: they got out of the mist, they survived all those nightmares, they’re alive. That’s what matters here: staying alive. The fact that they’re alright. There’s no point in overcomplicating things, there’s no point in bothering with trying to understand it all right now.
[break][break]
”Okay, yeah, we should do that…”
[break][break]
And yet, even if she agrees with him, even if she nods and follows along, even if she’s truly glad they’re alright, the words spoken by the illusion of her mother linger in her mind:
[break][break]
Magnus is alive, and he left her behind.

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
out of the blue (dream)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 23:29:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
any applicable star soiree rewards

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: