uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 9:07:34 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"not maybe. you don't."

and fuck anyone who does.

"it is true."

he smiles, looking away if only to pull out another piece of string cheese. flames flicker in front of them, keeping them warm against the chill of the night.

after a bite, he looks back at her.

"but there's no rush. i'll be here. i just hope you realize it someday."
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 9:39:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

When he looks away, she turns to look at the fire, watching the flames as smoke rises from them.
[break][break]
His words are echoed a thousand times in her mind, and even when they are, she still can’t help but wonder why.
[break][break]
Why her?
[break][break]
Why not someone else?
[break][break]
”...Thanks, Uri.”
[break][break]
That’s all she can say, but these words may just mean more than anything else she could say.

[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #D25944;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #D25944;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #D25944;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 9:45:52 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
uri hopes she realizes it someday.

he smiles, nodding at her words.

"of course."

and then, with a final bite, he extends the pack back over towards her, offering more delicious goodness.

"now tell me your thoughts on string cheese."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 10:11:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Maybe someday she will actually realize that he meant his words and was right.
[break][break]
Maybe soon, maybe not, but certainly not tonight.
[break][break]
Words have never been enough for Sol, because words have betrayed her more often than not.
[break][break]
Actions speak louder, actions are true.
[break][break]
This time, his actions include the offer of more string cheese and a smile, and in response, she raises an eyebrow.
[break][break]
”It’s childish.”
[break][break]
And yet, she takes one.
[break][break]
”I prefer sweeter snacks.”
[break][break]
And yet, she takes a bite.
[break][break]
”...It’s alright, though.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 13:26:53 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
childish? he's about to open his mouth to retort but he suddenly realizes that, yeah, it probably is pretty childish, huh? but they've both come to expect as much from him.

"sweeter snacks, huh? i got you."

into his magical backpack he goes, soon pulling out some gummy bears instead.

"this sweet enough?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 14:38:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

It is pretty childish, but it’s not like she minds. It’s cute, if anything, but Sol likes to point all of that out. Otherwise it wouldn't be an honest answer, right?
[break][break]
He reaches into his backpack as well, this time bringing out a bag of gummy bears.
[break][break][break][break]
Gummy bears are childish too, of course, but this time, there’s a faint smile that comes with the sight.
[break][break]
”Yeah, sure. I like gummy bears.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 15:12:30 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"same. s tier snack, to be honest."

string cheese are honestly just b tier, but sometimes the craving just hits. such is the case tonight.

but uri's always in the mood for gummy bears.

he extends the pack over to sol while he finishes the rest of his string cheese.

"leave me some of the red ones please. they're my favorite."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 15:23:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”True, good choice.”
[break][break]
There are still others she prefers, but she won’t argue about that, so she finishes her string cheese and takes the pack.
[break][break]
”Red ones, huh? I prefer the orange ones.”
[break][break]
Maybe Uri just has a thing for red.
[break][break]
It’s a stupid thought, but it makes her smirk to herself as she opens the pack of gummy bears, taking an orange one.
[break][break]
"I haven't had these in like... years, though."

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 15:31:44 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
maybe uri does have a thing for red, but this thought doesn't occur to him, thankfully.

"orange ones are good when mixed with reds. trust me on this."

if only she had trusted him enough to mix mayo and ketchup on her hotdog...

"in years? oh no, sol..."

his voice shifts, teasing as he looks at her. he feigns a pout, then breaks into a chuckle.

"what's your favorite candy?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 15:57:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Oh, I know. I used to do that all the time when I was a kid.”
[break][break]
She did, and it’s kind of funny that he also does this. It makes her chuckle, smiling faintly to herself as she also takes a red gummy bear and holds them together.
[break][break]
Then, she eats them.
[break][break]
”Oh, shut up.”
[break][break]
A gummy bear is thrown right at his face when he says that, Sol smirking before going back to sorting through the small bag.
[break][break]
”Hmm… Probably Twizzlers? I like chocolate bars a lot too. What about yours?”

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 16:42:24 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
the gummy bear smacks against his cheek but a quick hand reaches up to catch it, saving it from bitter demise. he laughs then, turning to look at her, half-tempted to toss it back.

instead, he tosses it up, catching it with his mouth. it's almost impressive if not for the way he childishly smirks after.

"i can't believe you'd toss me a green one. ew."

he extends his hand toward her, palm facing up as if to ask for a handful.

"you ever crunch up instant noodles and then sprinkle the seasoning into the pack? probably that."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 17:08:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

He tosses the gummy bear up and catches it with his mouth, and as he does this, Sol can do no more than stare at him. There are no words, because her words would be too damn obvious.
[break][break]
What is he, a kid?
[break][break]
”I know, I don’t like them so I figured I’d just get rid of it.”
[break][break]
A smirk.
[break][break]
So, he doesn’t like them either, huh?
[break][break]
While still considering this, she places a few gummy bears in his hand.
[break][break]
”...People actually do that? Sounds kind of weird.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 17:31:52 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
the green one's his least favorite, that much is certain, but he wouldn't not eat it because that just seems like a waste of a good gummy bear, and they deserve better than that.

"don't knock it 'til you try it, sol. next time you're around we'll crunch some up and you'll be blown away."

and there it is again: next time.

it slips out without him even realizing it.

"it's a ton of sodium, though, so i wouldn't recommend eating it daily."

not that she would, anyway.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 18:06:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Next time.
[break][break]
He’s always making promises like that, huh?
[break][break]
Always assuming there will indeed be a next time.
[break][break]
But, there has always been one so far, so maybe he’s not all that wrong about that…
[break][break]
”It better be damn great if it’s that unhealthy. But, sure, I’ll give it a try. Which flavour do you usually get?”

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
so tied up
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 19:16:20 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"can't go wrong with chicken, but have you ever had korean ramen? those are my favorite."

it's spicier than the usual, and again, the soup it makes if one were to cook it would be red, so maybe uri definitely has a thing for the color...

throwing the last of the gummy bear into his mouth, he exhales, gazing at their surroundings.

"i can take the first watch so you can get some sleep."