played by

Aegis

She/her/they
September 18
Lilycove
Asexual
Private (E-1)
Cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @parvatiatiyeh
parvati atiyeh
all thorn, no rose (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 5:19:20 GMT
parvati atiyeh Avatar
x
-
cadet atiyeh // for @

The main road connected to a series of branching paths winding west from Lilycove. As the city diminished one way, the alpine cliffs rose up to dominate the field of view, and down along one of those smaller dirt paths was Parvati.

Still in her fatigues for the most part, but with her outer shirt unbuttoned so that she could feel air on her exposed neck. The black tank-top gave her figure more boyish angles. Her hair was barely contained by a thick scrunchie - she wanted it out of her face and off of her neck.

She came to a stop at a bend in the road. Gulping at air, hands on her knees, leaning in to the wind as she huffed and puffed. A canteen hung off of a thin leather strap across her shoulder, which she pulled against her chest, opened, and drank from. A bead of water slipped out of the corner of her mouth and she didn't notice until it soaked in to the cotton of her shirt.

As Parvati finished drinking she swiped the back of her hand against her face, capped the canteen, and got ready to go again.

It was her day off from her duties - but that didn't mean much, given all that she had to live up to. Every moment she could spare was spent trying to make herself stronger; besides, it was a beautiful day out and without orders to fulfill, she had no idea what to do with all of her excess energy.

iDLwEk8Z
close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
Please spare me from anything feminine
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
all thorn, no rose (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 3:32:36 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar

KUSOGAKI

At this point, it has become a routine for Tara whenever she got a day off. Traversing to a different city expands her horizon and find new pokemon to nurture her personal knowledge that she might be able to utilize in future cases. Today destination is Lilycove city - A popular vacation spot that has numerous museum, department store, motel, and a beautiful beach - At least that is the pamphlet says when Tara looks up about the city. From the map, Tara should be at route 121 now and she is currently taking a rest from a long road trip using her motorbike. After securing her motorbike, Tara decides to wander around on foot to see if she would find a pokemon or not. The Nyaonix follows Tara from behind while busy looking around, her step is subdued to the point that Tara is hardly aware that she is following her from behind.

NOTES: Something
TAG:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
all thorn, no rose (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 5:54:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD UNOWN-! APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIDDEN POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSKNOIR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRAVITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Aegis

She/her/they
September 18
Lilycove
Asexual
Private (E-1)
Cadet
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @parvatiatiyeh
parvati atiyeh
all thorn, no rose (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 1:42:36 GMT
parvati atiyeh Avatar
x
-
cadet atiyeh | @

The rumble of something mechanical appeared and grew, then abruptly cut off. Parvati wasn't sure what direction it came from due to the foliage alongside the path, serving as noise cancellation to some degree. She was mindful of her position on the path and moved to step aside, on to the grass, in case the sound started again and a vehicle came out of nowhere.

After a few minutes of listening and catching her breath, she noticed that the sound hadn't resumed. She shrugged and began to move again - following the path as it ascended along a hill, which soon had her thighs burning. As she reached the top she noticed something strange: there wasn't a single sound from the trees, but there was a dark shape almost hovering near the base of one of the trees.

Parvati was wary on her approach and as she got nearer, she saw what the object was - a floating letter, of all things. She crouched so that she'd be on the same level as the creature, and checked her pulse with a pinch of her wrist just to be safe. "Well, look at you..." Whatever you are. A moment later, the creature blinked and Parvati nearly fell on her ass in surprise.

She wasn't sure what to do, except to unsling her canteen and pop off the cap. She hadn't brought anything to eat with her but there was always the chance the sluggish Pokemon was thirsty; so she extended the canteen towards it and with a raise of her eyebrows, offered: "You thirsty little... buddy?" Crap, did the alphabet have pronouns?

close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
all thorn, no rose (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 3:22:24 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar

KUSOGAKI

Climbing the hill was an easy feat for Tara, the hill itself is not that steep by any means. Once her feet touches the top, the tree suddenly went silent. Not too far from her, Tara saw a woman crouching and communicating with something but from her position - She hardly able to tell. Suddenly, a gust of wind appears out of nowhere and Tara looks above to see a floating giant Pokemon. Her eyes widened as the pokemon is ready to throw launch an attack toward the other woman. "Nyaonix, PSYSHOCK!!" An odd psychic wave suddenly materializes on the air and travels at great speed to give a strong impact to Dusknoir. The Dusknoir's move got stopped midway and glares at Tara. While the Dusknoir got distracted, Tara quickly shouts at Parvati - "Take whoever with you to safety now, I will capture this one"

"Nyaonix, let him taste his own medicine! Use ROLE PLAY" Nyaonix starts to mimic the movement of the Dusknoir and starts to gives out pressure to the ghost pokemon. Dusknoir suddenly shouts making Nyaonix flinch for a moment before a purple gas comes out from him and a curse befell on the poor Nyaonix. "Nyaonix comes back, Lord you are up!" Tara switches the pokemon to her Shiny Wailord. Without wasting his time, Lord use GIGA IMPACT and make Dusknoir crashed to the nearest tree and incredibly weakened. Tara quickly tosses an empty Pokeball to capture the pokemon.

NOTES: Capturing Dusknoir
TAG:

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
all thorn, no rose (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 22:16:11 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHITELLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] TORMENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Aegis

She/her/they
September 18
Lilycove
Asexual
Private (E-1)
Cadet
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @parvatiatiyeh
parvati atiyeh
all thorn, no rose (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 1:17:50 GMT
parvati atiyeh Avatar
x
-
cadet atiyeh | @

A voice she did not know, issuing a command on the top of the hill, briefly distracted Parvati from the tired looking symbol Pokemon; but then she saw the dark shape of something even larger and much more ominouso overhead, and hastily gathered the Unown in to a pokeball for safe-keeping. It didn't resist, but it didn't seem interested in her canteen either. Its for the best little guy, I promise. Parvati clicked the now-occupied pokeball to one of the spare holsters on her belt.

There was more shouting from the hill and as Parvati now had the freedom to watch, there was a pale cat-like Pokemon interacting with the bulbous shadow; Parvati only got a glimpse before they were both crashing through the trees away from her. She watched as the other woman made a show of throwing a pokeball and then calm returned to the pathway.

Parvati's expression brightened with awe. "That was --!" Her words were cut off as a startled figure came rushing from among the trees, hands raised as if to cover their head. A second shape moved stealthily among the branches of the trees in the opposite direction, each reacting to the chaos of the downed Dusknoir.

Thinking that this new shape was a person (as it was very humanoid in appearance) Parvati moved to lend aid to them - and the Gothitelle dropped its hands from around its head to scream, and in the resulting confusion, hurried off down the hillside. Parvati's racing heart was quaking at a more rapid tempo than it had been during her run.

"What the hell was that!" She wheezed.

(Pass!)

close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
all thorn, no rose (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 6:36:19 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar

KUSOGAKI

"Calm down" Tara tries to pacify the woman that is wheezing after experiencing the previous situation. Tara calls Lord back since she takes a lot of space while Nyaonix climbs to her shoulder as if she is marking that her shoulder is her territory. "Sorry for the shock from earlier. I noticed a pokemon suddenly gone rouge earlier and attempt to strike you with Gravity. If I didn't get myself involved - You would become a pancake right now." Tara explains the situation as best as she could. Tara grabs the inner pocket of her jacket and shows the police badge, despite Slateport is written there. "I am Tara from the police force, despite this place is not within my area of jurisdiction but I am obliged to help people in trouble" Tara introduces herself. "This place is where wild pokemon roams, some of them can be less friendly than others - Like those pokemon" Tara points at a Sableye and Gothitelle roaming around. While the latter can be quite meek but Sableye sometimes can be quite a trickster. "So, I advise you to be more careful" Tara advises her, rubbing the head of Nyaonix on her shoulder.

NOTES: Skipping
TAG:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
all thorn, no rose (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 5:36:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HARVEST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN LEECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WOOD HAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORESTS CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HATTREM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CALM MIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!