ah, you're a peach, [m/ff]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2019 12:06:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

There was a humble house in Littleroot Town that managed to be even more unassuming than the rest. All one had to do was observe the woody plant that barely rose above the property's fence to understand that it was unique for sheltering an established and well kept peach tree. Sebastian tilted his head while Noir and Edge mimicked him.

Littleroot had quite the abundance of flora, but peach trees were much higher maintenance due to the pruning required and how prone they were to diseases. His mother had planted a peach tree when he was younger. The poor thing didn't make it past the first year, and perhaps that memory was what brough Sebastian to such a small town for such a simple request.

He folded his hands behind his head as he stopped in front of the subject home. Since he was a bit early, Sebastian figured he might as well take in the colorful scenery that Littleroot Town was known for.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,510 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2019 23:41:56 GMT
noah faber Avatar

a fist flies out, like an exorcised soul fleeing its vessel. it greets sebastian by the lifted arm, landing on a nice slab, the impact more firm than painful. reeling back the punch, noah grins. another bandage adorns his face. a new one on his cheek that lifts alongside his smile.

"buddy! you took the job too?" noah says. "i thought you'd be busy performing." he fishes out a key to the property's gate. "the owners decided to take a hotel room for the night."

the sky darkens, shifting into muddier hues like a sheathe being dipped in blood. the tree looms ahead, just barely, but enough to look wizened or menacing.

"sebastian, right?" the gate creaks open and the fence shudders. "if you want, you can help me even the score and get kidnapped by some ghosts for me." he chuckles and strolls in.

@max
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 12:26:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar

There was an impact, one so light that it could not have meant harm. Still, Sebastian found himself falling in the direction that the blow suggested at a speed that would make anyone think he was due for collision with the ground until he managed to stop himself with his torso tilted at a solid thirty degrees to his legs. He immediately suspected the mischief of one of the reported ghosts that he would have to deal with, but quickly concluded otherwise.

"Ah, long time no see, Noah! I'll have you know that I'm always performing~!"

As the sun pulled its flames across the sky towards nightfall, Sebastian thought about how they were supposedly entering otherworldly danger. Somehow, all he could think about was learning how to inspire awe from whatever supernatural entities they were to encounter.

"Don't tempt me, I'm pretty shameless when I get inspired." He joked, entering the property right behind the fighter. The two dark-type pokemon observed curiously and also followed.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,510 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 7:32:27 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"isn't it tough to be a performer?" noah listens for the gate to creak back close. "hard to make dough— but then again, you're the wintertide champion." he rubs one of his peeling bandages, for the skin underneath begins to itch. "bet you got a lot of girls after you now!"

noah realizes he's by a celebrity of sorts— an epiphany that startles his gut. stirring from the quake, beautiflies begin to latch on to his insides with their tickling legs. but he assures himself that it's nothing. he's overthinking things and he allows his thoughts to pass on by like train cars.

like molasses, the shadows fester with a stickiness underneath the darkening sky. they shift, groan like zombie limbs sucking the color dry from the lawn's withering grasses. before them, the tree stands. it's a grand sight. proud and strong, yet so utterly alone.

"this is going to screw with my sleep schedule so bad." as they near the tree, noah summons his bouffalant. the bull snorts, its wet nostrils flaring. "so we—" noah peers back at the coordinator and pales.

noah points at sebastian's shoulder, ghostly fingers curling in an icy grasp to seize him.

@max