twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
you don't have to be alone (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 10:03:27 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

there is peace to be found in the hot springs of lavaridge. here, she is unrecognized, she is just another face in the crowd, left to her own devices.[break][break]

it's nice, peaceful, and she appreciates it for as long as it lasts.[break][break]

because the moment she steps into the hot springs, she's met with a familiar face. it's one she hasn't seen in years.[break][break]

"...lia."[break][break]

WNc__u4I[break][break]

917/1000

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 10:57:50 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
A peaceful weekend before all the hard work that’s to come. Time to herself at the hot springs; time to be enjoyed and to relax while sitting in these warm waters that seem to somehow make everything better at times.

This had been Lia’s plan.

It had been all she had wished for when coming to Lavaridge Town.

It’s what Ana won’t let her have.

Even through the rising steam, even if years have passed, the sight of her sister is too easy to recognize, and while many would have perhaps been glad if in her place, the emotions that rise within Lia are much different from that.

”Ana.”

There’s no warmth in the greeting, nor is there any in those bright amber eyes that meet blue ones.

”What are you doing here?”

At the hot spring? No.

In Lavaridge? No.

In fucking Hoenn.
9G8yGhgC
994/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 11:39:19 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

her coldness cuts through the rising steam with ease only to bounce right off of her. she offers a warm smile as she approaches.[break][break]

"i'm just here for a quick getaway. i heard the hot springs has much to offer."[break][break]

she slips into the water.[break][break]

"how about you?"[break][break]

icUcZtTM[break][break]

884/1000

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 18:24:01 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
How can Ana smile so warmly?

Why does she smile so warmly?

It sure takes some audacity, considering everything she has done... Or, maybe more like everything she hasn’t done.

”You know what I mean, Ana.”

Who does she think Lia is? A foolish little kid? Probably, considering how long it’s been.

Of course, she doesn’t answer Ana’s question, because she has no reason to do such a thing. She owes her no explanations, unlike Ana who definitely has some explaining to do (in Lia’s own opinion, at least).

From where she sits in the pool, she watches her older sister, now regretting not having some sake with her.

”...How long have you been back?”

And, most importantly, why.
6bivUAOg
916/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 13:00:24 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

ana does know what she means, she had just been hoping to brush over the issue altogether. guess she should've known better.[break][break]

"coming up to a month now."[break][break]

warmth slowly fades from her smile, predicting her sister's response.[break][break]

"rotomtv's doing well so i decided to return."[break][break]

OZclEBgw[break][break]

857/1000

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 14:10:29 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
”A month.”

Lia echoes Ana’s words, and while there’s no such thing as disbelief in her tone, the stare she gives her from across the pool probably says it all. Her temper has always run hot, and honestly, at these moments it’s probably a miracle that she hasn’t raised her voice.

”What the fuck, Ana?!”

And, she raises her voice.

How could she not, though?

Is her stupid company really all that Ana cares about? What about their family? What about the fact that Alexander is gone and Ana didn’t even bother with coming back for his funeral…

qcMtu8|e
864/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 14:38:01 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

it's a reaction she all but expects, and so she doesn't flinch when lia's voice raises. she braces herself, coming out of it unfazed even as the heat around them seemingly rises.[break][break]

"what do you want from me, lia?"[break][break]

after a sigh, she mutters:[break][break]

"...i've been busy."[break][break]

IgXhZK7f[break][break]

847/1000

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 15:01:50 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
Ana has been busy.

What the fuck kind of excuse is that? How does that justify in any way the fact that she stayed living happily in Sinnoh and doing whatever she wanted while so much happened to their family?

Sure, Lia herself did what she wanted too, but at least she was here, right?

Then again, she could be a bit hypocritical about that, but of course she won’t realize with how annoyed she is with Ana.

”Busy? Busy? Too busy to come home for Alexander’s funeral? And what about when dad died? That’s bullshit, Ana.”

She’s more than just annoyed now.

dwIsAMAt
847/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 15:13:02 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

as complicated as her relationship might have been with alexander, with their father, it's no excuse not to have attended their funerals. even now, after months, years, she feels guilty of not doing so.[break][break]

but she couldn't.[break][break]

unable to bite her tongue in time, the next few words slip out without her meaning for them to.[break][break]

"and where were you when they died, lia?"[break][break]

baS4ShUE[break][break]

763/1000

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 3:12:40 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
‘And where were you when they died, Lia?’

It’s a low blow, but maybe that’s exactly what she deserves for accusing Ana like that. She could have pretended. She could have acted happy to see her sister. She could have seen the silver lining in things and just been glad that Ana is back.

Could she really have done that, though?

Lia has never been much of an actress, and she has always worn her emotions on her sleeve – she did so as a child, and she still does so now, even after all these years.

”I was here, Ana.”

Here, but not where they needed her to be. Not where she could have done anything useful. Not where she could help in any way. Not where she could have done anything to save them.

She feels her throat closing, and even though she doesn’t wish for it, her eyes itch as tears begin to well up, the first few lonely ones making their way down flushed cheeks that are perhaps too soft – too pristine, too untouched by this cruel world they live in. Amelia Stone, a perfect porcelain doll in all of her privilege.

Is she crying because she misses them, or is she crying out of self-pity?

eK_1U5et
814/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 12:49:07 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

i was here, ana.[break][break]

"were you?"[break][break]

then why did die? why did their father die? she bites her tongue, neutralizing venom as she turns away.[break][break]

the tears do little to quell the guilt. she sighs, returning her gaze before moving closer.[break][break]

"i didn't want to come home."[break][break]

i couldn't.[break][break]

KJ5JGtkZ[break][break]

712/1000

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 3:04:23 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
What is she supposed to say? To admit that she was useless? She has to live with the guilt of that every single day; live with knowing that even if she had tried, there’s nothing she could have done to stop what happened from happening.

Live with knowing that she hadn’t even tried.

Live with knowing that she had been weak and helpless and useless.

She’s still all those things, even now that she’s trying to do better. But, how is Ana any better than her? Why does Ana get to make her feel so worthless? At least Lia hadn’t hidden from what happened. At least Lia isn’t trying to go on about life and pretend like it never happened.

Is that how little respect Ana has for Alexander's memory? For that of their father?

It is anger that burns in her eyes as she looks at her sister, even through all those tears that keep coming.

”Why not?”

Why didn’t you want to come home?

The answer seems obvious even without asking.

d9sUOpZP
751/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 9:05:02 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

though they sting, lia's anger doesn't burn her. they simply lick, unable to do much else.[break][break]

the answer comes easier than she expects.[break][break]

"they didn't need me here."[break][break]

she stops as she nears lia.[break][break]

"even if i had been here, it wouldn't have changed a thing."[break][break]

i couldn't.[break][break]

QIthER1T[break][break]

625/1000

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 21:13:47 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
In the end, there’s no point in arguing about how things could have been different. The past is the past, and it cannot be changed, Lia knows that better than anyone after so many years dedicated to studying history itself.

But, that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t get to be upset about how dismissive Ana is being about all of this.

It doesn’t mean Ana gets to act as if nothing happened and move on like it doesn’t matter that both their father and their brother are gone. Is this how she copes? By pretending life is perfect and that nothing is wrong?

Lia sighs, suddenly feeling tired, exhausted, and weak. She changes her position so her feet rest on the small ledge she’s sitting on in the water, and her arms wrap around her knees. The tears keep on coming, as if she were no more than a kid, and yet her next words are quiet, steady, cold, and lacking in any sympathy:

”Fuck off, Ana. You know that’s not true.”

Ana could have done plenty more.

Even if she couldn’t have saved their father, even if she couldn’t have saved Alexander, she could have still been here for the family that needed her when dealing with so much loss. She could have been here for Lia. Instead, she chose to be alone.

”...Do you even care?”

”Do you even care about me, Ana? Do you even care about our family?”

Naturally, the rest of these questions are left unspoken – too painful to be said.

They may have never been close, but aren't they still sisters?

xfwGkJzp
728/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 16:42:04 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

truthfully, ana cares much more than she lets on, but it has always been easier to pretend and to act. she bites her tongue, looking away to avoid the sight of her sister in tears.[break][break]

this is not the reunion she wanted, but it's what she expected.[break][break]

"what do you think?"[break][break]

glkZH1XJ[break][break]

563/1000