the aftermath [m][c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:00:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"You said it, not me," Matt pointed out with a simple shrug, though he was quickly shut up with Alexei kissing his hand instead. Well, why did he have to be the slut and Alex got to be the gentleman? That wasn't fair.

"Well, get your ass back in the wheelchair, and I'll take you back."

Assuming he did was he was told, Matt wheeled him back to the Sanctuary, the sun just beginning to show its colors in the sky by the time they made it back to Alexei's flat. His pokemon still seemed to be asleep.

So, did he really mean his offer, or is this where they said their goodbyes for the night, he wondered, kicking off his shoes by the entrance.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:07:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You know, I ordered a jet pack for this,” he deadpanned as he sat his ass back down in the chair of doom wheelchair and off they went, literally trying to get back before they were caught in the early morning light.

What, were they vampires now? Running away from the sun? Please.

Eventually they made it back in record time—thank fuck there was no little jingling noise to announce the arrival of a Wooloo. All the indoor Pokémon were still asleep.

“Don’t go to the guest room,” he said once they’d returned.

“That’s an order.”

the all-nighter that followed in the aftermath of cheep cheep + the spicy sauna threads because we like continuity

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:14:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Alexei spoke to him, and his stomach did flips because damn, that was incredibly attractive. Matt stood there for a moment, looking like an idiot with his mouth hanging open before nodding.

"O-okay."

The guest room wasn't even referred to as his roof by Alex. Was that indicating the sudden shift in their relationship? He wondered.

So, he pushed Alex into his bedroom, following him into it and staring at him before having the right mind to close his door. Because how awkward would it be to have pokemon just show up all of the sudden when they were uh...

Doing whatever was about to happen?

"What do you want me to do then, Alex?" he said, going to sit on the bed.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:26:02 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Bitch, the first thing you could do is to shut up and let me kiss you,” he sassed once the door was locked behind the bluenette and the wheelchair brought inside—his room.

Holy shit, maybe it was some kind of divine providence that he had a queen-sized bed in his room? He did like having the space because he was… a fidgety sleeper.

With some maneuvering, he finally got out of the wheelchair and moved onto his bed. Thank the fuck he had the mind to make it before they left.

And even before Mattie could complain, he quickly closed the distance and kissed him right on the lips—no, he wasn’t going to be an angery angy angry kisser like the blue-haired idiot in front of him.

Which then, of course, sent them both falling onto the bed, force of gravity aside.

Maybe he was a little hungry after all, his left hand was already pulling insistently at the bluenette’s shirt.

the all-nighter that followed in the aftermath of cheep cheep + the spicy sauna threads because we like continuity

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:33:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
What the fuck was this side of Alexei? Even at the hot spring, he was never this dominant and in charge. He hadn't called him a bitch or anything before. Matt was almost frozen in shock and awe.

However, his brief moment was over when he was kissing him again, pushing him over on the bed and tugging at his shirt.

When did it get hot in here, he wondered.

Matt shifted his arms to pull it over his head and discard it away on the floor somewhere, throwing his arms back around Alexei's neck to kiss him again. This time, they weren't suffocating in the heat like they had been in the sauna. And while it was rushed, they didn't have to worry about an audience.

At least, not concerning other people.

"Where was this earlier?" he teased him, lowering his hands to Alex's shirt so they'd be on somewhat even ground.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:48:55 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

When did things get so hot and tangled, he wondered.

With just one hand at full strength it was kind of hard stripping the object of your fantasies other man out of his shirt.

Never mind that he already knew just where to tickle-attack the bluenette.

A flurry of moving arms later, he could feel the same tugging presence at his own shirt when Mattie broke away and asked him something. Damn, those were some calloused hands the blockhead had.

“Silly,” was all he replied afterward. “You think I’d do it with so many people snooping in… I’d rather keep this here. Within these. Four walls. Of the bedroom.”

Our bedroom, he mentally corrected himself as he clumsily peeled his shirt off one-handed before throwing it somewhere as well.

“Without all the steam clouding you, you look much—” he trailed off, for an indecent blush rose to his face as he tried to calm himself down because holy shit why was he getting excited?!

Well, for now he had the higher ground. They were practically shirtless at this point, blushing like a pair of teenage idiots. He then leaned down to whisper,

“You look much better without that shirt on.”

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 1:08:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I don't know. I thought you were kind of into the idea," he said with a snort, coming to kiss his jaw as he touched his chest freely. "You had to admit, it was a little bit exciting, trying not to get caught in there."

Well, it was to Matt, at least.

He paused, leaning back to let Alexei get a good peak. He raised his eyebrows, waiting to soak in the compliment. "Better? I was thinking hotter was the word you'd use, but I guess I'll take it," he said with an eye roll.

"What, embarrassed now that you can't hide in the steam?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 1:17:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“So you’re going to admit you did it in the wild, then?” he chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows at the other in a teasing way.

“Guess me thinking about you doing shit in front of or around a tree was right, after all.”

And then, the eye roll.

“Oh, shush,” he snarked back as he began removing the bandages from around his neck first; and then the ones on his right hand. He could deal with the one on his leg later, but now—

Well—

Leaning in close, he whispered, “Have I ever told you how ripped you are? This shit is like, so hot,” while running his hands all over the bluenette’s exposed chest and—and those muscles.

That was more than enough to make him swoon.

“I feel like a noodle next to you,” he admitted with an embarrassed laugh as he hid his face in one of Mattie’s shoulders, trying to stifle the laughter that was bubbling up inside of him.

Of course, he couldn’t resist leaving a couple of marks there once he was done hiding himself and willing his fucking blushing face to calm the fuck down, it’s just Mattie, why are you getting so worked up—

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 2:56:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I told you that I did, didn't I?" he said, snorting. "You had to relieve tension sometimes, right?"

He reached to help him take off the bandages, laying a few kisses along his scar as he ran his hands over the other's arms.

"Ah, you said it." He chuckled, allowing him to marvel at his body. "A noodle? Then I'll just have to slurp you up." Yikes. That was a bad one.

Matt tilted his head to the side, exposing his neck further for him to do as he pleased. "Are you showing people what's yours?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 16:34:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“If you used that on me as your pick-up line, I’d have given you the pointed eye roll,” he teased with a chuckle. “Too literal.”

The exposed neck was—tempting. Very tempting.

“Look, if you let me have my way, you’d be literally thick with marks. My marks, mind.”

Although—there was this evil grin threatening to explode across his face.

“Remember the time we played the ‘fake boyfriend’ card, back then?”

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 17:01:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt gave him a serious look from the side of his eye, reaching to play with some of the pale locks of Alex's hair. "I'm giving you permission to do it. Come on. Have your way with me, Alexei."

Perhaps that was a dangerous thing to say, but boy, he wanted it.

Matt reached forward to push him back on the bed, climbing over him. "Yeah? What about it?" he asked, reaching to undo his pants.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 17:09:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The wicked grin from before became a full-on evil grin the more he talked.

“Be careful what you wish for,” he jokingly warned the other. “Because you’re definitely going to get it.”

He blinked in surprise as he was shoved onto the bed. His own bed. Ooh.

“Would I have been selfish if I told you now, that even way back then, I was already wishing for us faking it not to be fake at all and just be… you know… real?

Guess who had been secretly dying ever since, Mattie. Take a good guess!

@mattis
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 17:28:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Who said that I didn't want it?" he challenged him, giving him a defiant look. Of course, Matt was very into all of this. Alexei taking control was amazing.

"It would be selfish. But I don't care. It's real right now, isn't it?" he said, running his hands over the other's chest.

"What are you going to do, Alexei?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 17:37:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You have—no idea—how much I wanted to chase them all away. Everyone…who was asking me about you at the bar. I didn’t want to share… I don’t want to share,” he hummed, not minding that the bluenette was already in the middle of getting his jeans down and off.

And then, his silly preference for boxers laid bare.

He heard the rustling of fabric being thrown somewhere, but holy shit, being pinned down by his—dare he say it—being pinned down by Matt was—really fucking hot.

“You tease.”

He let his left hand then wrap slowly around the bluenette’s neck, pushing him downward so he could catch the other in a kiss.

Only—it wasn’t the chaste kind of kiss one would expect from someone as thirsty as Alexei.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 17:58:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt's tedious touching across Alex's body was interrupted by him pulling him down by his neck to kiss him again. Fair, he'd take that, as he let out a pleased sound.

Hovering over his body, he looked over Alex again. "Okay. Enough dilly dallying," he said, reaching down to remove any remaining barriers because -

Fuck that, he was impatient.