awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 18:08:44 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Thank hell it wasn’t as hot as it was anymore, because Hoennian summers…really sucked! They were hot, humid, terrible, and worst of all—very expensive when it came to electric and water bills.

So much showering was involved.

He’d snatched a blanket and had already draped it over him—themselves—and he poked at the assortment of marks he’d left all over the bluenette’s neck (and other parts of his body).

“I did warn you,” he yawned sleepily. “To be careful what you wished for.”

Playing idly with Mattie’s hair, he wondered.

“I guess it’s too late to make a joke about there being only one bed here… because there only is one bed in this room.”

He could hear the jingling noise from outside, but thank fuck the door was locked. There was no way he was going to have William—or any of the other indoor Pokémon for that matter—come busting in and ruining the moment.

“So, Mattie…”

the all-nighter that followed in the aftermath of cheep cheep + the spicy sauna threads because we like continuity

@mattis

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 18:28:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt was laying flat on his back, his hair sprawled every direction as he took in exactly what just happened. He stared up at the ceiling, still catching his breath as the covers were thrown on top of him to keep him from getting cold.

Fuck, so this was all real.

Not that he had any regrets. He was still in shock that it was in fact actually happening. What were they, then? Boyfriends? Fuck buddies?

He hoped not.

"Don't poke those," he said with a wince, curling onto his side as Alex played with his hair. Matt finally looked over at him from where he was resting on his side now, his hand resting under the pillow while the other came to rest on Alex's chest.

"Hmm?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 18:35:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You asked for it earlier, and I delivered,” he teased, resisting the urge to break out into another peal of laughter. “I did warn you to be careful, but who knew you were—that—needy, too.”

Who was he to talk, he had marks of his own on his neck and shoulders, for one! Thank hell he still had a thing for wearing turtleneck shirts despite this terribly humid weather.

“What kind of label… no, what do you want all of this to be? We’ve definitely crossed so many lines already. And you know I can’t stand waiting any longer,” he hummed quietly.

“So, are we like…” he trailed off, that same fierce blush rising on his cheeks once more.

the all-nighter that followed in the aftermath of cheep cheep + the spicy sauna threads because we like continuity

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 18:40:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Yeah, I don't care about the hickeys. But don't poke them, you dummy," he said, deciding to stick his tongue out at him. "They're sore."

He snorted, raising his eyebrow. "Yeah? You liked it, though. Who knew you were into that sort of thing."

Ah, so he wanted to talk about labels. Ironic that he was bringing it up when Matt had been thinking about it. He paused, looking at his hand that was resting on his chest.

"Well, I mean... I feel like we can't say we're boyfriends after a night of just fucking, right? Unless, you want to say that. I feel like we need to go on a date first."

A pause. "But, I don't mind being exclusive."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 18:52:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“So the hot springs and the sauna didn’t count—oh, come on, don’t tell me the dinner we had last night didn’t count either?” he exclaimed, blinking as he stared at the bluenette while playing absently with the closest tuft of hair he could reach.

Speaking of dates…

“Unless you have somewhere we can go to, there’s like, this ren faire that comes by every couple months or so around here. Why they picked Fortree, I have no idea, but like, one part of the city becomes something straight out of a fairy tale. Costumes are optional, though.” he hummed again, reaching out to poke Mattie’s nose with his other hand.

“Or if that’s not your thing… there’s this… survival camp? Challenge thing? One week somewhere with nothing but us and our Pokémon. Pretty sure you mentioned something about knowing a lot of survival know-how. I’d wanna see that for myself.”

He groaned afterward.

“…shit, this means I gotta bring the damned wheelchair if we’re going anywhere,” but this was more to himself than to the bluenette—maybe he was thinking out too loud again.

He felt his ears turn red at the mention of being mutually exclusive.

Look, I’m not going to have it any other way. You should know this by now, Mattie. When I ride, I ride with only one other. To the end of time.”

UdSi|5K0

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 21:21:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt gave him a look. "Come on. We were still in the awkward phase and not talking about it. Of course it doesn't count." He shook his head to emphasize the point. "A proper date, then ask me to be your boyfriend. It's not like I'm going anywhere or seeing anyone else."

He didn't have the desire to either.

Alex started to list out a whole lot of possibilities. Matt reached over to cover his mouth with his hand. "Not right now, Alex. Let's sleep before we make some plans, okay?" he teased.

"I'm aware. I was just letting you know I was okay to make this exclusive now, even though we haven't gone out yet. So starting now, we're in a relationship. Just an undefined one."

9B354m_8
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the aftermath [m][c]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 0:42:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@mattis