340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
callous [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 0:58:06 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
she has given her time to nurse her wounds. she has given her time to pick herself back up, to gather her strength, and to return. but return she does not and anya would like to think little of it, but the girl still invades her paintings. lavender strokes and circles like bruises. 

she's had to throw away a few canvases. too much purple in the shop at once. 

so when eden doesn't come to find her, anya does so herself. she sends her an invitation to her art gallery. a private showing. and if the girl chooses to ignore it, then that is that. 

but her father isn't dead and something must be done about that.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
callous [c]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 1:17:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The invitation is welcome - after spending so much time away, it's only natural that Eden would find herself back at Anya's door, staring up at it.

She knocks, before curling her fingers into the strap of her purse, waiting for the woman who had saved her - the woman who had freed her - to open the door.

"I hope this is the right address..." Last time she had made her way here, she wasn't in the best of shape. A blurred frame here, a foggy number there. Maybe she had gotten the address wrong this time.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
callous [c]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 21:14:05 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
she takes an awfully big chance inviting her. beckett finding her was only the beginning of her other self being uncovered. she has little trust for a man that can parallel her in her own reserve, that can hold his own among her games. 

the smart thing to do would have been to have fernando take her in, never show her the light of day again. and she might have been content with that - wrapped in his mists while they made love, stretching the muscles of her brilliant mind to do his bidding. 

and being closer to it

she totters away from her easel and opens the door to her gallery. "you look well, little kitten," she purrs and then gestures for eden to come in. she leaves a placard above the door that says closed for private showing in a looping scrawl and then locks the door behind her. 

"as well as you can, that is, given the circumstances. have your wounds fully healed?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
callous [c]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 22:35:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Anya is striking, as always. She is passion and inferno pulled into containment, burning bright through her paintbrush strokes, her gaze, the way she carries herself; while Eden is darkness, leeching and creeping into the light, smothering it with shadow and smoke. She is everything and nothing, and all the spaces in between.

And Anya lights the dark corridors of her anger, bringing the fury bubbling to the surface.

"I've been well taken care of, you and August have seen to that." Eden nods and licks her lips. "I have something I want to ask you... But later, after you show me what you've been wanting to show me."

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
callous [c]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 22:08:33 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
his kecleon cling to the ceiling, camouflage rendering them nigh invisible. the only reason she knows it's there is because of her lions. shiva eyes the spot every once in a while, tail flicking to let her know that their watcher is still there. 

but she is not afraid, nor bothered. fernando watches her for her own protection. and to safeguard his prized possession. 

she does not inform of its presence to the woman that passes through her threshold. no, instead she takes her hand and draws her to the corner of her gallery, where a canvas waits. a burlap cover shields it from view and anya tugs this free. it falls to the ground and reveals an abstract view of anger, of fury, of release. of power and becoming one's own. 

"consider it a housewarming gift. you've been my muse as of late."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
callous [c]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 1:42:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The drapery falls and the canvas is revealed, and all Eden sees staring back at her is herself. Plain as day, stricken across canvas in languid brush strokes.

Like staring into an abstract mirror, meant just for her.

"It's beautiful." She compliments Anya on her handiwork, and feels her eyes water a bit. Taking a deep breath, she shivers away the feelings threatening to overflow, and glances to Anya. "Your muse?" Eden is curious as to why Anya would take someone like her as inspiration.