Baby's First Date [DC]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 13:48:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Nebula had heard there was a Daycare Center on Route 117 so she was headed there to drop off her newest pokemon Vega. She carried the small Bounsweet in her arms. It was like a little baby it loved to cuddle and play but right now she had fallen asleep after spending the morning playing. She looked to Jupiter and smiled. They were going to be spending the day training and she didn't want to have to worry about Vega's where was while she trained her pokemon. Vega was just to young to start training just yet, at least that's what Nebula thought. Spotting the Daycare up ahead she nudged Vega lightly to wake her up.

Vega opened her eyes and yawned, she wondered why her trainer was waking her up she was having such a nice dream. She dreamed she was at the beach playing in the waves. She looked up at Nebula and smiled than tried to wiggle free wanting to run around and play some more but Nebula wasn't letting her down. I want down, please." She looked to up at Nebula again than Jupiter.

Jupiter turned to Vega as she asked to be put down and she shook her head. "You'll be let down soon enough. Nebula is going to leave you at the Daycare where you can stay and play all day while we do some training."

Nebula heard Vega and Jupiter talking and wondered what they were saying. Reaching the building she opened the door and walked in "Jupiter stay out here I'll be right back." She walked up to a desk and smiled at the women behind it. "Hello I'd like to leave my Bounsweet here for the day. Her name is Vega. I'll return some time tonight to pick her up please take good care of her." She handed Vega over to the women who took her from her arms. Once Vega was with the Daycare lady she turned and left.

Vega was a little surprised by what Jupiter said. She didn't believe her trainer would leave her but before she could reply Nebula went inside leaving Jupiter outside. Next thing she knew she was being handed over to a stranger. She let out a cry and tried to wiggle free. "Don't leave me please," The woman rocked her and tried to calm her down but she was to upset and she began to wail as loud as she could wanting to be with her trainer again.

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 14:22:12 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

THIS THREAD WILL BE DONE IN ABRA'S PERSPECTIVE

Sweats rolling down on his cheeks, he starts to feel nervous where he noticed the place that Eylyssa is bringing him to. ' No, no... not other pokemon. Anything but other pokemon' Abra shaking. He could just Teleport and hide away but he has consciousness to not bring trouble to his trainer. So, here he is - stuck within the daycare trying to be inconspicuous from other pokemon that are around within the daycare.

NOTES: Something

@nebula

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 19:03:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Vega continued to cry as she watched another trainer drop off an Abra making hard for the daycare worker to take care of them. Whenever she tried to set her down her cries would increase in pitch. The Abra didn't seem happy to be there but at least it wasn't crying. Seeing this more than anything is probably what helped the little Bounsweet to start calming down. Her cries and screams toned down to soft sniffles and an occasional sob. The Daycare worker smiled at her. "See that wasn't so hard, now why don't you go play with that Abra there?" Vega was set down on the ground and she clung to the woman's pant let. She had never met other pokemon or people before. She had only hatched a few days before her Nebula won her is some game. She couldn't remember what it was called. She sniffed again and looked at the Abra it seemed to be trying to keep attention off itself so she wasn't sure if she should try and play with them like the women said or leave them to their own devices. She gave on last sob and a shuttering breath. Looking around she saw what looked like a door but the middle of the door was see through and she could see a playground outside. Once more she looked at the Abra and took a small step towards them. "Wanna go out and play?" She said in a soft shy voice.

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 5:04:03 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

'Be on with the wall, be one with the wall...' Abra chants silently, staring at the wall on the corner of the room feeling nervous. What should he even do if another pokemon approaches him? His brain short-circuited when trying to imagine. "Eep," Abra shrieked surprised as a small Bounsweet try to greets him. He subconsciously teleport away not too far from her and takes a peek from behind a pillar.

"Who was that?" Abra murmurs confused.

@nebula

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 12:22:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Vega leaped back when the Abra let out a startled cry when she spoke to it and than disappeared into thin air causing her to let out a startled cry "Ahh," she looked around the room trying to see where he went than spotted him peaking from behind a pillar. She stayed where she was afraid to approach him and sending him disappearing again. "Why'd you do that? That was scary," her eyes had weld up with a few unshed tears that she was trying to hold back really hard but one or two escaped to run down her face. "D-Don't you w-want to go outside and p-play?" Vega was trying really hard to not start crying again. Then she heard him speaking asking who that was. She took in a deep shuttering breath to calm herself down and pushed the tears back down. "I'm a Bounsweet, my name is Vega what's your name?"

Notes: They're so cute together :D
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 11:42:48 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

Abra was looking from afar until she find him once again. She askes with a quivering voice and a tear rolled down her face. With a guilty feeling, Abra quickly jumps out from behind the pillar and waves his hand up and down panicking. He might be shy but he never had the intention to make anyone cry - "I- I- I am sorry!" Abra says his apology with a loud voice out of panic. "Ah, errmmm..." Abra struggles with words, playing with his feet on the ground feeling nervous. "Cosmo...." Abra introduces himself with a short introduction. "L-lets go outside... then...?" Abra ends his sentence with a questioning tone. Ready to follow her if she decides to walk outside.

@nebula

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 16:07:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Bounsweet wanted to see if the Abra would disappear again before trying to go near him again. Instead of disappearing he quickly jumped out from behind the pillar and waved his hand and apologized. He seamed a little unsure of himself and she could tell he really was sorry about making her cry. "Itssokay," the two words sounded like one when she said it coming out more like tsssokay and the t was very soft. When he introduced himself as Cosmo she gave him a smile. "My trainer would love that name, she loves space themed names. My name Vega is the brightest star in the northern constellation of Lyra and the fifth brightest star in the night sky. At least that's what Nebula said. She talks a lot a bout space." When Cosmo said they should go outside it kind of sounded like a question. "Ok," she led the way to the see through door and tried to step through the clear section but instead ran into something solid. "Ouch," she was tempted to start crying again but she didn't want Cosmo her possibly new friend to think she was nothing but a cry baby. So she screwed up her face and pushed the tears back. Than looking around she spotted a smaller doorway to the side of this one that seemed to have a loose flap of some sort over it. Walking over to it she pushed the flap and saw it swing. Now that she knew it moved she pushed it again this time walking and pushing it before her than over her head. Soon she was past it and outside. She turned to wait for Cosmo.
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 9:43:50 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

Cosmo listened to the ramble of Vega about her trainer while zoning out, whatever she was talking about - Cosmo doesn't understand anything. Space, star, and stuff like constellation is far from his understanding - His world currently is always not too far from his own trainer. In fact, this might be the farthest he ever be from Lyssa. While she was zoning out and following her outside, he didn't realize that Vega had run into something solid and tries to hold the tears back. Cosmo can't help to snicker a little bit from the looks. As Vega finally comes to the outside, Cosmo decides to sit and he suddenly vanishes once more, just to reappear right behind Vega. "Umm... I am here..." Cosmo announced and tries to look around trying to think about how to have fun. However, he is too anxious to pick one, and now his brain is blown up. He decides to ask Vega instead. "What are we going to do?"

@nebula

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 21:06:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
 Vega did her best not to let Cosmo know but she had no idea what half the things she said were she just recalled her trainer talking to her and other trainers about it. But she would never let the little Abra in on her secret. Looking around Vega tried to decide what she wanted to do first. There was a sandbox, a playground, all sorts of toys to play with. Hearing Cosmo say he was here she turned around to see his right behind her. She guessed he must of teleported again. She wished she could teleport like that. It had been really scary the first. When he asked that they were going to do first she looked back at the playground. "Want to go and play in the Sandbox with me?" She looked at the ground and kicked a small pebble wondering if they may want to go to the playground instead.
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 11:44:08 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

Sandbox...? Cosmo tilt his head. Not only once but he keeps tilting from the left to the right with a constant interval and there is no hurry to it. Cosmo really wants to try to be considerate to Vega but... what would Vega do in the sandbox when she doesn't have a hand like Cosmo? "Ah, umm..." Cosmo tries to find a word, a word that won't hurt her in any way. He lifts his hand up and down subconsciously as if his body wants to hint at Vega about what she lacks. "... umm.... that sounds, lovely...? " Cosmo lied still unsure of what to say.

If Vega decides to ignore the hint from Cosmo, he will still follow Vega to the sandbox and do whatever Vega wants to do there.

@nebula

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 14:37:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Vega hopped towards the sandbox than turned to see if Cosmo was fallowing her. Instead she saw a confused look on his face which confused her. Did he not know what a sandbox was? No that couldn't be it surely they knew what sand was so obviously a sandbox was a box filled with sand. Maybe they didn't like to play with sand? OOH that had to be it, how insensitive of her. "Oh maybe we can go play at the playground instead? Theres slides, and swings, and the tunnels and stuff. Would you rather we go do that instead?"
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 3:30:15 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

Eh...? Cosmo has zero clue on why she suddenly changes her mind. Why is she suddenly being considerate toward Cosmo? He can't think of an answer but then a lightbulb turns on - 'Ah, perhaps she is just too embarrassed to points out that she forgot that she doesn't have arms to play in the sandbox' Cosmo starts to nod internally and decide to be mindful and play along.

"Slides and swing sound fun... let's go" Cosmo tries his hard to play along but to someone that is perceptive they might realize how awkward his act is. Cosmo march to the playground like a stiff soldier.

@nebula

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 12:51:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
 Vega smiled glad she had found something that both Cosmo and she would enjoy. She guessed not all pokemon liked playing in the sand. Though to be honest she had never played in the sand but she had been told by Nebula's other pokemon about all the fun they had at the beach the last time they went. It sounded like so much fun building sand castles, burying one another in the sand, and just digging holes in it. But she guessed pokemon didn't always like the same thing. Vegan bounced towards the playground only stopping once she reached it to turn and look at Cosmol A look of confusion crossed her face, he was walking weird, it was stiff kind of like a march when she assumed he would of just teleported to the playground like he did to come outside. Maybe that's how all Abras walked? Maybe thats why he prefered teleporting? If so she didn't want to hurt his feelings by asking him why he was talking so weird so instead she gave a smile and called out to him. "Hurry up Cosmo," she waved one of her leaves at him than turned and began climbing a ladder by hopping from one step to another until she reached the top. Half way up she lost her balance and almost fell backwards but managed to grab hold of the side of the ladder with her leaf until she regained her balance. Once at the top she turned and looked to see were Cosmo was.
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 4:52:38 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

Vega try to hurry Cosmo up and the nervousness from before start to melt away. His walks start to get less stiff and he starts to find it is a hassle for him to walk. While Vega is struggling to climb up, Cosmo takes a seat on the ground ignoring the position he was in. He is spent from all of the walkings so he decides to take the shortcut and his figure blink right onto the top of the ladder completely miss that Vega almost fall and now she is trying to look for him. "Anooo... I am here..." Cosmo calls out without moving from his position in a sitting posture. "Who you are looking for?"

@nebula

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Baby's First Date [DC]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 8:37:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: pumpkaboo can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]
@nebula