thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 10:03:03 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
"welcome to hoenn."

he can only wonder what influenced her to come here out of any other region, but he keeps his thoughts to himself.

"we keep the region safe, essentially."

it's a simple answer as he leans just a little closer.

"and what do you do?"

pnBvYfOc

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 15:44:21 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Thank you,” she nods her head with a smile before taking another sip of sake straight from the bottle, “I like Hoenn so far, though I have yet to see much of its natural beauty,” she has stuck mostly to the big cities for the time being, building a solid foundation before jumping into the real work.

His explanation is underwhelming, and as a naïve civilian, her brow creases in question, “Hm, isn’t that what the Officers do?”

With a sigh, she answers his question, “Nothing nearly as impressive. I work in the family business. We mine precious gems and metals in Oreburgh. I simply sell them to the highest bidders.”

CPneL7Es
585-72= 513

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 16:07:49 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
"it is. we just do it better."

like the weird rivalry that exists between policemen and firefighters, the same can be said between officers and rangers, even if they are really doing the same thing in the end.

keep the region safe, and in turn, the people stay safe, too.

"are you visiting, then?"

74P0h6W6

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 16:22:24 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Ahh, I see,” she laughs lightly at the subtle jest, a light, airy tone that settles into a small smile, “It’s impressive. I don’t think I could do something so selfless,” plus she doesn’t have the skill required for such a career, “Your . . . girlfriend(?) must be so proud,” she fishes for her own selfish reasons.

“I’ll likely be here for quite some time. We’re expanding to other regions and I was assigned Hoenn. It’s a slow process, and I’ll likely need to stick around to make sure things continue to run smoothly,” her smile turns playful, “Worried you’ll already miss me if I left?” Obviously not, they literally just met, but she teases all the same.

kL1XvDiV
513-23= 490

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 10:21:34 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
girlfriend.

he chuckles, appreciating how straightforward it is even if she had meant it to be subtle.

"no girlfriend."

not anymore, at least, but that's a thought that's quickly pushed aside, drowned under the heat of the water.

her tease is met with a grin and a shrug.

"i might. depends what happens once we step out of here."

B4TKs2Uv

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 16:52:35 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 No girlfriend. Nice.

Toni smiles, not hiding that she’s pleased with that information. She doesn’t offer her own status, but it can be assumed by the shameless flirting that she’s single.

“Might?” she repeats with a small pout. She’d make sure he would miss her, “Ahhh you mean when I take you out to dinner later,” she raises an eyebrow in question although it is more of a statement.

WGpgtyvL
490-15= 475

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 19:03:43 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
it is shameless flirting, but it sure is effective under the right circumstances.

like this one, for example.

"yeah? where are you taking me? nowhere cheap, i hope."

RQBqkFnd

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 19:26:36 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Her smile brightens considerably as he accepts her offer, “Don’t worry, I’m not cheap,” she grins, bringing the sake to her lips for another sip. It gives her a moment to think.

“Hmmm, I’m currently at a hotel in Mauville. The concierge there told me about this supposedly 5-star little Italian place. Dark, quiet, small, with an excellent wine selection,” They would probably need reservations but perhaps she could pull some strings, “How does that sound?”

2vESWPVd
475-48 = 427

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 19:46:04 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
he didn't think she was cheap but it's always good to get confirmation just to avoid being taken to an olive garden. not that there's anything wrong with places like olive garden, they just aren't for him.

a five-star italian restaurant, however, sounds far more familiar.

"that sounds like a plan."

he sips, edging just a little bit closer.

"should i meet you there?"

pWXqyP|X

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
means to an end [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 2:37:52 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “it’s a date then,” she smiles pleasantly, also sipping to seal it. After, she nods, comfortably settling in to his subtle movement closer, “Yes. Don’t let me leave without your number, I’ll text you the name . . .” her words trail off as if she’s searching for something. It’s his name, she just now realizes she doesn’t know it, “Who is it I have the pleasure of taking out this evening?”

|F1F5gSI
427-52= 375